d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Clinton 2016 > Finally, A Thread For Winners
Prev13233343536183Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 28,296.75
Jul 17 2016 07:08am
Quote (Voyaging @ Jul 17 2016 01:14am)
Agree 100℅. Bernie has shown his willingness to compromise with his support for Hilary despite his huge disagreement with her.

Which is pretty great

too bad he spent a year programming teenage internet drones to fight "corruption" and never compromise

now they lost their daddy and are on the loose
Gold: 12,983.50
Jul 17 2016 07:21am
Quote (Beowulf @ Jul 17 2016 08:08am)
Which is pretty great

too bad he spent a year programming teenage internet drones to fight "corruption" and never compromise

now they lost their daddy and are on the loose

Chances are they probably won't vote. I'd imagine
Jul 17 2016 07:44am
Quote (herbdoc @ Jul 17 2016 05:21am)
Chances are they probably won't vote. I'd imagine

He is still responsible for painting a system and candidate as corrupt and selling it to naive young people

talking about revolutions knowing full well at the end of the day he would have to cave and compromise to make his grueling campaign worth it

I feel like the most deception this campaign actually came from sanders for those young people that bought wholeheartedly into the bullshit and now got left outside in the cold wondering wtf

Gold: 285.00
Jul 17 2016 07:52am
A West Virginia lawmaker said Saturday he regrets tweeting that Hillary Clinton should be "hung on the mall in Washington, D.C.," as punishment for her use of a private email server as secretary of state./QUOTE]

[QUOTEOn Friday, Folk had tweeted, "@HillaryClinton You should be tried for treason, murder, and crimes against the US Constitution... then hung on the Mall in Washington, DC."

The remark met with swift backlash.

"Not only are Delegate Folk's words concerning, they are disturbing. The mention of hanging and implication of murder should never, ever be acceptable. To think that a person in a leadership position in our state can say these types of things is baffling and should not be tolerated," West Virginia Democratic Party Chair Belinda Biafore said Saturday. "Folk's actions should deem him as unfit to serve and Speaker Tim Armstead should take action if Folk doesn't resign."

Where do you find these leaders at?

Of course a Southern Conservative wants to bring lynching back, but over using the Google?

Between this and comments about 'true rape' and making non-whites illegal etc I'm just not sure what the GOP is going for here.

Hard to believe they made this Benghazi fundaiser panel that costs the taxpayers so much then waste all the money they made on poor strategy.
Jul 17 2016 08:01am
Quote (Skinned @ Jul 17 2016 05:52am)
Where do you find these leaders at?

Of course a Southern Conservative wants to bring lynching back, but over using the Google?

Between this and comments about 'true rape' and making non-whites illegal etc I'm just not sure what the GOP is going for here.

Hard to believe they made this Benghazi fundaiser panel that costs the taxpayers so much then waste all the money they made on poor strategy.

all part of MAGA

We look around the internet and we see all these racist and bigoted POS and they get brushed off as internet trolls and basement dwellers

but they are out there roaming the country and many of them vote especially when one of their own get them fired up.

Pretty disturbing that 2016 sometimes feels like 1816
Gold: 3.33
Jul 17 2016 09:00am
Quote (Beowulf @ Jul 17 2016 02:44pm)
He is still responsible for painting a system and candidate as corrupt and selling it to naive young people

talking about revolutions knowing full well at the end of the day he would have to cave and compromise to make his grueling campaign worth it

I feel like the most deception this campaign actually came from sanders for those young people that bought wholeheartedly into the bullshit and now got left outside in the cold wondering wtf

The system is corrupt, there should be no private money whatsoever in politics. The amount they spend is utterly insane. There should be a nationalised fund which gives money to the parties, in addition to grassroots fundraising, which should encourage the parties to actually connect with their base instead of begging the banks for money.

Now you could say the system is corrupt and Hillary isn't and that would be a fair point. She is just operating to win in the current system and most other candidates do exactly the same.
Gold: 2,620.00
Jul 17 2016 09:53am
Quote (Beowulf @ 17 Jul 2016 08:44)

Do you agree or disagree with Hillary Clinton's recent committment to try and overturn Citizens United if she is elected president?
Jul 17 2016 09:59am
Quote (ThatAlex @ Jul 17 2016 07:53am)
Do you agree or disagree with Hillary Clinton's recent committment to try and overturn Citizens United if she is elected president?

I don't think it's going anywhere now that it's in there

I think it's purely a political move on her part and will give her the ability to say she tried and will be able to blame others when it doesn't go anywhere (rightfully so if she does what she says)
Gold: 2,620.00
Jul 17 2016 10:04am
Quote (Beowulf @ 17 Jul 2016 10:59)
I don't think it's going anywhere now that it's in there

I think it's purely a political move on her part and will give her the ability to say she tried and will be able to blame others when it doesn't go anywhere (rightfully so if she does what she says)

I'm not asking about the politics of it. In principle, do you support or not support the idea? Do you think Citizens United should be overturned?
Jul 17 2016 10:09am
Quote (ThatAlex @ Jul 17 2016 08:04am)
I'm not asking about the politics of it. In principle, do you support or not support the idea? Do you think Citizens United should be overturned?

Quote (Beowulf @ May 25 2016 08:40am)
Citizens United gives rich memers and their memes tremendous power to rally the dumb and misinformed for their political and financial gain on massive scales which is pretty all around sucky

Corporations do not have the same legal or moral responsibilities as people...but they have the same rights?

just remember all rich people and corporations aren't the bad guys so you can't get rid of one without the other

these are my thoughts in CU

now as far as the ruling being overturned it's not my area of expertise and I am not going to pretend it is for the internet
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev13233343536183Next
Closed New Topic New Poll