d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > No Masks
Prev1323324325326327335Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 550.00
Nov 2 2023 09:51am
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Nov 1 2023 09:13pm)
Never been vaccinated and don't plan on having cancer so???? What's your point?

33 years old and the only time I've ever been sick was when my godson was born and I went to the hospital to meet him and I caught a "bug". Puked 3 times and was fine.

Exercise daily. Drink adequate water. Eat properly. Pray daily. No problems.

I have a gigantic family and the only two people who got cancer were my Grandfathers and both smoked heavily for years.

Good genes have a lot to do with it too but looking forward to your response.

Not everyone lives in a "panic fear" like you do bud. Trusted in God my whole life and never been let down.

My Grandpa actually refused treatment because it was costing 20,000 a day to keep him alive. He had it written in his will that if he ever became a financial burden due to his bad health choices to "pull the plug".

My Grandma pulled the plug that DAY and I didn't get to say goodbye but knew it was what he wanted.

Good luck with that buddy, I'm gonna stand with medical science instead of whatever insanity you're up to.
Gold: 0.69
Nov 2 2023 10:01am
Quote (Sioux @ Nov 2 2023 08:51am)
Good luck with that buddy, I'm gonna stand with medical science instead of whatever insanity you're up to.

Nov 2 2023 10:04am
Quote (TiStuff @ Nov 2 2023 09:01am)

always a treat to see what your 3 brain cells can cook up as word association
Gold: 2.00
Nov 2 2023 10:13am
Quote (Sioux @ 2 Nov 2023 10:51)

Quote (TiStuff @ 2 Nov 2023 11:01)

+1 You call me insane and I'm in the best shape of my life and all the people around me are healthy?

Thanks callin me insane for what has worked for me my entire life and family members who lived to be 95+ cancer free but he follows and allows an actual PSYCHOPATH to dictate the choices in his life.

Can you imagine someone like Bill Gates went to the poorest areas of India to administer "oral vaccines" that ended up debilitating and paralyzing young children. He's banned from coming there.

Imagine putting faith in the science of a human being who went to Epstein's Island 20+ times and that's just what's on the record and likely raped young woman.

Call me sick again Sioux Gates lmao :rofl:

Nov 2 2023 11:01am
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Nov 2 2023 09:13am)
+1 You call me insane and I'm in the best shape of my life and all the people around me are healthy?

Thanks ^TiStuff ^Sioux callin me insane for what has worked for me my entire life and family members who lived to be 95+ cancer free but he follows and allows an actual PSYCHOPATH to dictate the choices in his life.

Can you imagine someone like Bill Gates went to the poorest areas of India to administer "oral vaccines" that ended up debilitating and paralyzing young children. He's banned from coming there.

Imagine putting faith in the science of a human being who went to Epstein's Island 20+ times and that's just what's on the record and likely raped young woman.

Call me sick again Sioux Gates lmao :rofl:

Oh you're like, crazy crazy. Not just a PaRD weirdo. I get it now.
Gold: 0.69
Nov 2 2023 12:27pm
Quote (Sioux @ Nov 2 2023 09:04am)
always a treat to see what your 3 brain cells can cook up as word association

science was hijacked by weirdos like gates, dr fraudie and bogus dude, obsessed TDS chumps made it possible

absolutely astounding. "mr sciece" pawing all over his mask making it nothing more than a vector for disease

This post was edited by TiStuff on Nov 2 2023 12:32pm
Nov 2 2023 01:17pm
Quote (Sioux @ 2 Nov 2023 12:01)
Oh you're like, crazy crazy. Not just a PaRD weirdo. I get it now.

Thought facts are facts?

Thought you said numbers and statistics were your God?

You support individuals who use people like you as a lab rat because you support the science? I call that brainwashing. I call that grooming and conditioning.

Would rather use the immune system God gave me that hasn't failed me or members of my family...hell even the friends I have who didn't take the vaccine because they can think for themselves.

Follow the science bud! To a shortened life span filled with little to no joy and total compliance.

****Ding Ding Ding------------------That was Pavlov's dog whistle. Go get your booster and the new Covid vaccine. FREE of course. Do your part and save lives!!! & you think your immune? Immune to common sense lmao :rofl:

edit: By the way if you support the science then sign yourself up to be a part of the next vaccine trials. Also get every booster they recommended....otherwise.....do you really support the science?? Real question.

This post was edited by SwamiVivekananda on Nov 2 2023 01:23pm
Gold: 2,075.69
Nov 2 2023 01:18pm
Execute Fauci
Nov 2 2023 07:20pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Nov 2 2023 12:17pm)
Thought facts are facts?

Thought you said numbers and statistics were your God?

You support individuals who use people like you as a lab rat because you support the science? I call that brainwashing. I call that grooming and conditioning.

Would rather use the immune system God gave me that hasn't failed me or members of my family...hell even the friends I have who didn't take the vaccine because they can think for themselves.

Follow the science bud! To a shortened life span filled with little to no joy and total compliance.

****Ding Ding Ding------------------That was Pavlov's dog whistle. Go get your booster and the new Covid vaccine. FREE of course. Do your part and save lives!!! & you think your immune? Immune to common sense lmao :rofl:

edit: By the way if you support the science then sign yourself up to be a part of the next vaccine trials. Also get every booster they recommended....otherwise.....do you really support the science?? Real question.

History has been filled with people who relied on the immune system their god gave them and they died for it. You aren't more special than a peasant in the 13th century dying of the plague.
Nov 2 2023 07:57pm
Quote (Sioux @ 2 Nov 2023 20:20)
History has been filled with people who relied on the immune system their god gave them and they died for it. You aren't more special than a peasant in the 13th century dying of the plague.

Didn't answer my question. No surprise there :bonk:

Brought up the plague instead. Wow you really are diggin deep!!

Living in the past much?

Buddhist and Catholics not taking vaccines but have higher life expectancies? You're right it's not faith in God....It's not believing science is your God.

Good talk bud.

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1323324325326327335Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll