d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Is Covid Fake?
Prev1313233343579Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 57.00
Oct 12 2021 08:11am
Quote (SBD @ 12 Oct 2021 10:01)
Just because a person has pre-existing conditions does not mean Covid was not the cause of death. The person would or could have lived for x yeras with those pre-existing conditions and COVID accelerated their death by x time-frame. Covid is still the cause of death and anyone in the family would probably trade the world to have them not have accelerated into death.

You constantly hear these losers online on social forums saying they were fat or they had cancer or they were old. These people are the scum of the earth. 99% of us would trade away everything we own to have some of those people live another 5 years. Its peoples familys its their friends, etc.

It takes a special type of loser to just say well they were old.

what if they were old though? had a few relative pass away that were 75+ years old since covid-19 started. afaik none were attributed to covid-19 but they didn’t pass away in the USA so that might be why

that being said way too many people saying “pre-existing conditions!” as a catch-all which simplifies health issues way too much.
Gold: 1.00
Oct 12 2021 08:21am
Quote (excellence @ Oct 12 2021 11:11am)
what if they were old though? had a few relative pass away that were 75+ years old since covid-19 started. afaik none were attributed to covid-19 but they didn’t pass away in the USA so that might be why

that being said way too many people saying “pre-existing conditions!” as a catch-all which simplifies health issues way too much.

If COVID didnt accelerate their death then yes it shouldn't be attributed to COVID or included in any statistics related to COVID. If COVID did accelerate their death I would think it should be included in the statistic.

I trust that those practising medicine can make the distinction, just like I rely on them anytime I go in to a hospital or rely on a lawyer to give legal advice. I am not going to suddenly change my stance on the reliance of professionals in their field if I have no evidence suggesting I should be.

There suddenly seems to be an abundance of internet doctors that work in box factories that somehow offer better advice.

This post was edited by SBD on Oct 12 2021 08:22am
Gold: 2,555.52
Oct 12 2021 08:35am
Quote (SBD @ Oct 12 2021 10:01am)
Just because a person has pre-existing conditions does not mean Covid was not the cause of death. The person would or could have lived for x yeras with those pre-existing conditions and COVID accelerated their death by x time-frame. Covid is still the cause of death and anyone in the family would probably trade the world to have them not have accelerated into death.

You constantly hear these losers online on social forums saying they were fat or they had cancer or they were old. These people are the scum of the earth. 99% of us would trade away everything we own to have some of those people live another 5 years. Its peoples familys its their friends, etc.

It takes a special type of loser to just say well they were old.

What was the average number of comorbidities for a COVID death?
Oct 12 2021 08:39am
Quote (EndlessSky @ Oct 12 2021 11:35am)
What was the average number of comorbidities for a COVID death?

Don't know and doesn't matter. I already stated, I rely on those in the relevant field to make the distinction of what took the persons' life.

And you are certainly not qualified to make the call, you can only say they had pre-existing conditions. I don't know what you think you are suddenly and able to determine that it was those pre-existing conditions that caused the death just so it fits your narrative.

You have created this really strange off the deep-end online persona over the past few years of this midget who hates women and thinks hes a medical expert. I have no idea if you're in discord and its a running joke that I am not part of or what. But your decline is either rapid or you're fully wrapped up in the personalty you're taking on.

This post was edited by SBD on Oct 12 2021 08:42am
Oct 12 2021 09:42am
Quote (SBD @ Oct 12 2021 10:39am)
Don't know and doesn't matter.

:rofl:

GC is that way =>

PS COVID is real, just overblown and abused by the global elite.

This post was edited by EndlessSky on Oct 12 2021 09:45am
Gold: 390.00
Oct 12 2021 09:44am
Quote (EndlessSky @ Oct 12 2021 11:42am)

GC is that way =>

ya so why dont you make your exit swift, you will likely not be missed due to your short stature making you as apparent as a foot rest.
Oct 12 2021 09:46am
Quote (EndlessSky @ Oct 12 2021 12:42pm)

GC is that way =>

Yes, yes you're above the qualifications of those making the call. JSP doctor Endlesssky.
Oct 12 2021 09:52am
Quote (SBD @ Oct 12 2021 11:46am)
Yes, yes you're above the qualifications of those making the call. JSP doctor Endlesssky.

Genetic fallacy isn't an argument.

The average COVID death has 2.5 comorbidities.

Yet because people like you believed the media last year, all of the Gyms closed down for a year and ensured that more people would die. The media never talked about dieting and vitamin deficiencies.

Surely you see the irony. Pharma was obviously paying off the media to worsen peoples' health so that Pharma could make money off of it. You would have to be under a rock not to see.

For individuals under the age of 60, you are more likely to die from the FLU.

This post was edited by EndlessSky on Oct 12 2021 09:53am
Oct 12 2021 10:14am
Quote (EndlessSky @ Oct 12 2021 12:52pm)
Genetic fallacy isn't an argument.

The average COVID death has 2.5 comorbidities.

Yet because people like you believed the media last year, all of the Gyms closed down for a year and ensured that more people would die. The media never talked about dieting and vitamin deficiencies.

Surely you see the irony. Pharma was obviously paying off the media to worsen peoples' health so that Pharma could make money off of it. You would have to be under a rock not to see.

For individuals under the age of 60, you are more likely to die from the FLU.

Again you're offering no evidence to suggest that deaths were caused by those pre conditions. Yes they exist. I'm sure most Americans after 50 have per existing conditions that are detmential to their health.

It does not mean you can conclude the cause of death is from a pre condition and not covid which is what you're trying to do because it fits your narrative.

You're only offering is that they're all lying across the world working together to maintain the lie. It's complete tinfoil hat level.

This post was edited by SBD on Oct 12 2021 10:15am
Gold: 390.00
Oct 12 2021 11:21am
Quote (SBD @ Oct 12 2021 12:14pm)
Again you're offering no evidence to suggest that deaths were caused by those pre conditions. Yes they exist. I'm sure most Americans after 50 have per existing conditions that are detmential to their health.

It does not mean you can conclude the cause of death is from a pre condition and not covid which is what you're trying to do because it fits your narrative.

You're only offering is that they're all lying across the world working together to maintain the lie. It's complete tinfoil hat level.

what the endless idiot doesnt realize is that the body's immunoresponse is also what is killing people with covid. therefore, the mixture of that + covid disease in itself can cause severe complications for those with underlying conditions.

i would argue against giving him anymore credence, he is a facebook mom warrior level at where he gets his information from.

"media never talked about dieting and vitamin deficiencies" like you retard trump supporters would listen anyways lmao - it isnt the media's job to monitor your health, or lack of health in your case you fat fuck. (last part is directed to endless idiot)

This post was edited by Budgeting on Oct 12 2021 11:22am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1313233343579Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll