d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Official Political Picture Thread
Prev1318031813182318331845001Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,404.67
Sep 3 2019 06:31am
Quote (MxVivianWulf @ 3 Sep 2019 13:32)
No because you start with an opinion and refuse to believe anything that contradicts it even when the evidence is crystal clear that your narrative is false.

do you have "crystal clear evidence" for the stuff of which you're accusing the cops this time around? if so, please link it here.
Gold: 0.00
Sep 3 2019 06:51am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ 3 Sep 2019 13:31)
do you have "crystal clear evidence" for the stuff of which you're accusing the cops this time around? if so, please link it here.

https://medium.com/@crschmidt/captain-john-danilecki-presents-a-clear-and-present-danger-to-boston-9b776893b39

The article is obviously biased but the videos linked are pretty clear.

This post was edited by MxVivianWulf on Sep 3 2019 06:56am
Gold: 28,296.75
Sep 3 2019 07:01am
Quote (MxVivianWulf @ Sep 3 2019 05:25am)
You just completely misrepresented me for like the hundredth time.

In your very last post. You're a bad faith actor and I'm tired of your bs.

Quote (MxVivianWulf @ Aug 19 2019 10:54am)
THIS MISKLABVELLING OF WHITE SUPREMACISTS AND CVIC NATIONALISTS HAS TO STOHPPP!!!! They aren't NAzIs!!! They're good, god-fearing PATRIOTS!

Your true colors have been revealed itt friendo. Your willingness to support and excuse the allies of actual fucking white supremacists. People like Ngo who use dishonest video editing to paint a narrative that nazis are the victtims. Your willingness to downplay the rise of the far-right. Your willingness to believe all the shit propaganda about antifa and that the white power crew could do nothing wrong. You're either stupid or malicious and I'm erring on the side of stupid because I feel like you're probably not a white power kinda guy.

But when your arguments are shit like 'But the proud boys have poc in their ranks, how can they be racist?'. It's honestly like the dumbest thing ever.

Quote (MxVivianWulf @ Aug 21 2019 12:35pm)
And when you're 60 you'll still be defnending the 'moderate conservatives' as they use your people for target practice.

Quote (MxVivianWulf @ Aug 18 2019 01:43pm)
I mean.. other than all the videos of proud boys we have spouting shit about '1488' and 'nazis are my friends' and so on. Sure. Proud boys are a dumbfuck fight club. That also happens to have huge overlap with actual fucking genocidal nutjobs and are friendly with GOP officials.

It's fine. Y'all will sit here provaricating even while kids die in cages. You'll keep on shrugging and saying 'no place for violence' even while your friends and neighbours are being rounded up, families torn apart and their kids taken off to be raised by white people.

I have zero faith that the enlightened centrists will do anything more than bury their heads in the sand while ethnic and social cleansing takes place.

What exactly would it take for you to take to the streets in anger? We're already in the social cleansing stage. What would motivate you to action?

Quote (MxVivianWulf @ Aug 13 2019 10:52am)
Again you're deflecting. You, not anyone else, you are not applying the same standards to one side as you are the other. YOU have a bias against antifa and toward nationalists and violent far right garbage. Why? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Also if you don't think you have anyone pushing those group's propaganda in this sub you don't know shit about those groups or you don't know who you're hanging out with. This sub is infested with people pushing far-right narratives. I hate to use the old cliche of 'wake the fuck up'... but it's super appropriate here. Look at what the people around you are saying. They're not saying 'we should be more fiscally responsible, give corporations greater tax cuts' or whatever other gross neocon ideas a moderate conservative holds. They're talking about 'mass immigration is a foreign invasion', 'whites will become a minority', 'BLM and antifa being terror groups', 'anti-white racism', 'Jewish plutocracy' and so on...

Quote (Beowulf @ Jul 14 2019 06:45am)
Good

but you'll still shit on homosexuals that actually went through that at its worst because they don't bow to your millennial political exaggeration and snowflakery

people that actually went through what you pretend to go through but thankfully don't have to because of their courage and their battles and now you call them bitter and privileged like some disrespectful spoiled child

kinda like when you use the word genocide

Quote (MxVivianWulf @ Jul 14 2019 06:48am)
I take it you enjoyed celebrating Nathan Bedford Forrest day yesterday then.

In 10 years, when you see the extermination camps, you'll be looking back on this as the time when so many people tried to raise the alarm and you mocked them.

Now that I've once again taken the time to show you to be dishonest is this where you once again lie and call me transphobic and that's why I'm "targeting" you and then when that gets pushed back on you ignore it like you just didnt make an accusation?

Or maybe you'll just call me a race traitor and completely ignore this going forward like you have every time I've shown you to be dishonest

Sep 3 2019 07:12am
Quote (Beowulf @ 3 Sep 2019 14:01)
Now that I've once again taken the time to show you to be dishonest is this where you once again lie and call me transphobic and that's why I'm "targeting" you and then when that gets pushed back on you ignore it like you just didnt make an accusation?

Or maybe you'll just call me a race traitor and completely ignore this going forward like you have every time I've shown you to be dishonest

When did I call you transphobic? Even in those quoted posts I say - 'You're either stupid or malicious and I'm erring on the side of stupid because I feel like you're probably not a white power kinda guy'. But that's besides the point because once again you're focusing on a single part of your original post when it isn't even what I was calling you dishonest for. You're a weasel. A dishonest little weasel.

You're a moron and I have no interest in interacting with you in a serious manner. Why keep pushing?

This post was edited by MxVivianWulf on Sep 3 2019 07:14am
Gold: 57.00
Sep 3 2019 07:17am
Quote (MxVivianWulf @ 3 Sep 2019 08:51)

this is the first “evidence” presented in the link lol wtf is this pic? someone scribbled some lines on a picture lmfao only other pic in that shows anything in that link shows some pale pasty privileged lefty klanifa kompatriot koward of yours engaged in a dispute with a minority officer the klantifa member clearly harassed multiple times

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=81402423&f=119&p=547749614
Quote (TransTankie @ 9 Jul 2019 11:24)
No it's not. It's fucking despicable. Ditching your own people to be accepted by the white man. You're a traitor to your people.

now you will undoubtedly circle back to hurling slurs at an actual minority because said person doesn’t “think or act the way you (a pale pasty privileged lefty with aristocratic nobility privilege) expect them to”

lmfao try harder next time cya round scaly
Sep 3 2019 07:23am
Quote (MxVivianWulf @ Sep 3 2019 06:12am)
When did I call you transphobic? Even in those quoted posts I say - 'You're either stupid or malicious and I'm erring on the side of stupid because I feel like you're probably not a white power kinda guy'. But that's besides the point because once again you're focusing on a single part of your original post when it isn't even what I was calling you dishonest for. You're a weasel. A dishonest little weasel.

You're a moron and I have no interest in interacting with you in a serious manner. Why keep pushing?

You havent multiple times claimed that I verbally abused you in some chat I only went to maybe 3 times ever many years ago specifically for being trans and then cowered when I pushed you on it?

I never attacked you for being trans. I've never gave a shit about your identity as it's yours to have and not mine to attack.

Before you double down on the other lie which is that you have a recording of said attack just keep in mind I had rural mountain dial up at the time and the chat you're talking about is full of webcams so just hold on to that before you make the claim I had any significant communications with anyone in there as it would not have been possible with a 28.8k modem and terrible connections

This post was edited by Beowulf on Sep 3 2019 07:24am
Sep 3 2019 07:32am
Quote (Beowulf @ 3 Sep 2019 14:23)
You havent multiple times claimed that I verbally abused you in some chat I only went to maybe 3 times ever many years ago specifically for being trans and then cowered when I pushed you on it?

I never attacked you for being trans. I've never gave a shit about your identity as it's yours to have and not mine to attack.

Before you double down on the other lie which is that you have a recording of said attack just keep in mind I had rural mountain dial up at the time and the chat you're talking about is full of webcams so just hold on to that before you make the claim I had any significant communications with anyone in there as it would not have been possible with a 28.8k modem and terrible connections

Yawn.

This post was edited by MxVivianWulf on Sep 3 2019 07:38am
Sep 3 2019 07:36am
Quote (MxVivianWulf @ Sep 3 2019 06:32am)
Yawn.

I've taken time over and over to use facts against your bullshit and in a day or two this will be forgotten and I'll probably spend the time to do it all over again because my integrity matters to me and truth matters to me. I never attacked you for being trans to this day I still have no certainty of how you identify and I do not care to know other than using a pronoun that will not hurt your feelings but I tend to stick to they and a person's name. I tell the truth and you very often do not. I have repeatedly shown that.
Sep 3 2019 07:38am
Quote (Beowulf @ 3 Sep 2019 14:36)
I've taken time over and over to use facts against your bullshit and in a day or two this will be forgotten and I'll probably spend the time to do it all over again because my integrity matters to me and truth matters to me. I never attacked you for being trans to this day I still have no certainty of how you identify and I do not care to know other than using a pronoun that will not hurt your feelings but I tend to stick to they and a person's name. I tell the truth and you very often do not. I have repeatedly shown that.

Oooh Vivian posted. Better crawl up her arse and bring up and misrepresent the same old three things again.

Yawn.

I asked what you would do if I said I had a recording and then admitted I didn't have one.

You haven't shown it even once. Truth doesn't matter to you. Protecting your ego and your worldview matters to you.

It's like you're five really. Except you've been just this obtuse and obsessive for at least 5 years so...

I don't want to talk to you about the police stuff ok? Is that not enough? You're incapable of having an honest discussion, you act in bad faith and are extremely intellectually dishonest. I gave my all in the Portland antifa convo and you are simply an impenetrable fortress of confirmation bias. Until you learn how to critically examine evidence and your preconceptions there is no point engaging you.

So stop pushing. It ain't gonna happen.

This post was edited by MxVivianWulf on Sep 3 2019 07:41am
Sep 3 2019 08:21am
Quote (MxVivianWulf @ Sep 3 2019 06:38am)
Oooh Vivian posted. Better crawl up her arse and bring up and misrepresent the same old three things again.

Yawn.

I asked what you would do if I said I had a recording and then admitted I didn't have one.

You haven't shown it even once. Truth doesn't matter to you. Protecting your ego and your worldview matters to you.

It's like you're five really. Except you've been just this obtuse and obsessive for at least 5 years so...

I don't want to talk to you about the police stuff ok? Is that not enough? You're incapable of having an honest discussion, you act in bad faith and are extremely intellectually dishonest. I gave my all in the Portland antifa convo and you are simply an impenetrable fortress of confirmation bias. Until you learn how to critically examine evidence and your preconceptions there is no point engaging you.

So stop pushing. It ain't gonna happen.

The irony is that you are at where I once was. Which is the bold. I've been there, just about everyone has. Some never leave it.

My worldview was once very different than it is now and my ego much more fragile. But people get old and if they are lucky and make good faith attempts they mature. I dont attack your intelligence like you do mine. I dont make deeply personal attacks like you do I dont spread untrue and unfair things around like you do. That's ego. Being principled against violence as a person that came from violence and was violent isnt ego or I'd still be there. I was wrong a lot of my life. I'm still wrong at times. I dont fear being wrong or being held accountable I fear not growing from all the times I've been wrong and done wrong. I have kids in my life and they see what I do and hear what I say that's why I'm against violence and escalation and why I'm not how I once was. They deserve to learn and grow in less extreme environments. Not streets escalations and hatred over exaggerated politics.

It's your choice who you interact with and what you converse about but unless you show proof people will doubt your word and that doubt is something you have earned.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1318031813182318331845001Next
Closed New Topic New Poll