d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev13143153163173183169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 40.42
May 13 2016 10:13pm
Quote (Mangix @ 13 May 2016 20:11)
Alright we discussed and Trump did infact plan on paying for his entire campaign, not just the general, or atleast thats what he meant when he said it at the time. Its all on the record too, check out nbc tonight if you don't believe me.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CiXe0zgU4AAbWTJ.jpg

Jesus Christ, they just keep getting better, lolol
Gold: 6,061.70
May 13 2016 10:15pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ May 13 2016 08:55pm)
Right, but he was discussing an entirely different topic than the topic that was being discussed.

It has nothing to do with what's been spent. It has to do with what's going to be and how he's raising those funds right now. He's started up the same machine that's been in place for years and is hoovering up donations as quick as they can come in. That's what was being discussed. For someone to come back with that by pointing out Trump's spending in the primaries shows that they don't understand what was being discussed at all, which is what I said.

You make a lot of assumptions, don't you? Jaykwik, or Pollster, or whatever he's calling himself these days, claimed that Trump would use leftover donations to pay himself back what he "self-funded". He's been loaning to his campaign from square one, always leaving himself an option, though as recently as this morning, Trump's campaign staff has gone on record stating that any repayment is not planned, that those funds were given in an effort to help "make America great!". He then went off about how after one week as presumptive nominee he's doing it just like any other candidate.

What I showed is how he's NOT doing it like any other candidate. How he's doing it BETTER, for CHEAPER. I'm sorry you're not intelligent enough to grasp that. And he won his campaign for Republican Nominee. Oh, did you forget? There are two campaigns, mate. So, onto the second campaign, the campaign not for partisan nomination, but for president! He's said he'll raise money, fine. He may raise hundreds of millions, as he claims, he may not. What he WILL do is spend his money more wisely than Hillary, as he's already shown.

And as to the ACTUAL topic, this is a poll on who will win, Trump or Hillary. And pretty much anything goes, on that one. I would like to point out that the vote here in PaRD indicates that some unnamed "other" is more likely to win than Hillary, with Trump beating both. :)
Gold: 25.00
May 13 2016 10:18pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ May 13 2016 11:15pm)
You make a lot of assumptions, don't you? Jaykwik, or Pollster, or whatever he's calling himself these days, claimed that Trump would use leftover donations to pay himself back what he "self-funded". He's been loaning to his campaign from square one, always leaving himself an option, though as recently as this morning, Trump's campaign staff has gone on record stating that any repayment is not planned, that those funds were given in an effort to help "make America great!". He then went off about how after one week as presumptive nominee he's doing it just like any other candidate.

What I showed is how he's NOT doing it like any other candidate. How he's doing it BETTER, for CHEAPER. I'm sorry you're not intelligent enough to grasp that. And he won his campaign for Republican Nominee. Oh, did you forget? There are two campaigns, mate. So, onto the second campaign, the campaign not for partisan nomination, but for president! He's said he'll raise money, fine. He may raise hundreds of millions, as he claims, he may not. What he WILL do is spend his money more wisely than Hillary, as he's already shown.

And as to the ACTUAL topic, this is a poll on who will win, Trump or Hillary. And pretty much anything goes, on that one. I would like to point out that the vote here in PaRD indicates that some unnamed "other" is more likely to win than Hillary, with Trump beating both. :)

Can confirm. Trumps second campaign will be funded by the people. Those people are mainly trumps oldest and closest friend.

This post was edited by Mangix on May 13 2016 10:18pm
May 13 2016 10:19pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ 13 May 2016 20:15)

So you replied to a comment about how he's raising funds with how he's spent money in a completely different race, and your argument was so terrible that now you're trying to pretend that it's really about who's going to win at Presidenting?

Wowsers.
Gold: 6,061.70
May 13 2016 10:24pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ May 13 2016 09:19pm)
So you replied to a comment about how he's raising funds with how he's spent money in a completely different race, and your argument was so terrible that now you're trying to pretend that it's really about who's going to win at Presidenting?

Wowsers.

Nope, I responded with what's been spent, where it came from, and how it was spent. It was factual, and shows exactly how bought Clinton is, vs Trump. Again, if you can't use your head to debate anything, then we're done here. :)
May 13 2016 10:27pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ 13 May 2016 20:24)
Nope, I responded with what's been spent, where it came from, and how it was spent. It was factual, and shows exactly how bought Clinton is, vs Trump. Again, if you can't use your head to debate anything, then we're done here. :)

I can use it just fine, I just thought maybe we could use it to discuss the topic instead of discussing the very, very different primary season where media coverage alone was able to carry the day for Trump.

That worked because he was working with a fairly homogenous group of racists. Now that he's trying out for the general, he's not going to be able to garner support by saying that he's going to ban a religion or deport all the folks who derk ur jerbs and having the media all run stories about it for two weeks because they've never heard anything so outrageously impractical and bigoted from a major party candidate, tho.

So yes, if you think that the spending that he's done thus far is anything like how it'll go in an actual general election, I'd like you to just refer back to my first post and stop embarrassing yourself.

This post was edited by AiNedeSpelCzech on May 13 2016 10:27pm
Gold: 28,296.75
May 13 2016 10:44pm
What if John Miller was the Zodiac and killed JFK?
Gold: 25.00
May 13 2016 10:45pm
Quote (Beowulf @ May 13 2016 11:44pm)

That sure would be something else...

Wouldn't it...

May 13 2016 10:46pm
Quote (Beowulf @ 13 May 2016 20:44)

We have the best grassy knolls. America has always had the best grassy knolls. You can ask my people, the people who know about grassy knolls, and they'll tell you that we've got the best right here. Now we've fallen off. Now people are talking about droughts and bathrooms and what have ya, and people think they can just let the grass die. They don't call me the rainmaker for nothin, folks, let me tell ya.
Gold: 28,296.75
May 13 2016 10:50pm
"Miller" looks a helluva lot like killer to me

I think Republicans should look into this closely I think serial killing is an impeachable offense

not lying about mouth hugs bad but still pretty bad
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev13143153163173183169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll