d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1313231333134313531363169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 5,016.77
Aug 7 2019 06:46am
https://twitter.com/Castro4Congress/status/1158576680182718464

Joaquin Castro(the one not running for president) posted a graphic including the names and employers of people(from the district he represents!) who donated the maximum amount to the Trump campaign in 2019.

Pathetic stuff. And what's even worse are all the mainstream and left-wing figures on Twitter defending this because it's public information.

Gold: 0.00
Aug 7 2019 06:51am
Quote (Goomshill @ Aug 6 2019 11:58am)
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/456352-us-ambassador-to-russia-jon-huntsman-resigns

Jon Huntsman is off the island
but in fairness, John Huntsman was never expected to stay ambassador to russia or china very long, he was always being shuffled away while aspiring to higher office
he's going to be running for governor, because I guess he's not running for president again any time soon

Half the problem with many of these government schmucks is that they're career administrators, like Comey.

People on this forum don't understand what the fuck that means. They gobble up whatever CNN, Comey, or some government stooge says. They've never actually worked in the swamp lol.

This post was edited by CarsV on Aug 7 2019 06:53am
Gold: 28,296.75
Aug 7 2019 06:53am
Quote (IceMage @ Aug 7 2019 05:46am)

Joaquin Castro(the one not running for president) posted a graphic including the names and employers of people(from the district he represents!) who donated the maximum amount to the Trump campaign in 2019.

Pathetic stuff. And what's even worse are all the mainstream and left-wing figures on Twitter defending this because it's public information.

Inciting harrassment both personally and professionally to a homemaker and a bunch of self employed and retired people

Classy

This post was edited by Beowulf on Aug 7 2019 06:55am
Gold: 22,164.69
Aug 7 2019 07:08am
Hey guys I have a challenge for you all

Cyntoia Brown was released from prison today, sentenced to life for murder, she was granted clemency by Gov. Bill Haslam.
My challenge is: Try to find a single news source that isn't fawning over her as a victim and presenting her in a sympathetic light.
Find anything on google news or reddit or wherever, that actually recounts her depraved and barbaric murder, her manipulative and violent history while arrested, her pathological lies and fake sob story.

According to every single news count I have read, whether its fox or cnn or nbc or local stations, say she's a sex trafficking victim who killed her would-be rapist while defending herself.

But I remember reading about this travesty of justice at the time and forgot all about the story until today when I saw it on the news, and boy does that rankle me. If I'm remembering all the details right, she was prostituting herself at a sonics and was solicited or herself solicited a 43 year old man for sex, went back to his place, and instead he wound up going to sleep without doing anything. She shot him in the back of the head while he was sleep, stole his car and money and brought it back to her pimp. She spun a tale of being abused by her father but in reality had a stable home where she was the abusive one, landing her in school for troubled kids, and she ran away from it to live with a pimp and lead a life as an underage prostitute by choice. She lied about the murder and tried to claim it was self defense until police noted that the guy she shot had his hands underneath his head, between his head and the pillow, facing down. Fast asleep when he died. She threatened to kill a nurse at one point after the arrest, and was diagnosed as a violent and manipulative sociopath. Oh yeah I think I also remember some details about her confessing to other inmates and screaming at a nurse about how she had killed the guy not really because she wanted to rob him, but that she just wanted to see him die.

now I'm drawing that all from memory so maybe I'm getting some fine details wrong. But how could I know? every single story I've read on the news today has been about how the evil system put away this poor innocent girl for defending herself

This post was edited by Goomshill on Aug 7 2019 07:10am
Gold: 285.00
Aug 7 2019 07:11am
Quote (IceMage @ Aug 7 2019 08:46am)

That's not a bad idea tbh. Boycott is one of the only means of expression for disempowered people.

As someone who has was worked in development that is a fucking goldmine. When I worked for a place I was able to get an excel spreadsheet of everyone who had ever donated to a famous liberal mayor that was here and kept it because those are the people you ask for money when you need something or are running a fundraiser etc.
Gold: 57.00
Aug 7 2019 07:17am
Quote (IceMage @ 7 Aug 2019 08:46)

Not surprised a lifelong lecherous government goon harasses people who work for a living under the guise of “oh it’s public information”. quite a few privileged lefties cheerleading it too. intimidation to influence voters, threats, and actual violence is their MO - along with calling anyone they don’t like a “racist”.

Quote (Skinned @ 7 Aug 2019 09:11)
That's not a bad idea tbh. Boycott is one of the only means of expression for disempowered people.

As someone who has was worked in development that is a fucking goldmine. When I worked for a place I was able to get an excel spreadsheet of everyone who had ever donated to a famous liberal mayor that was here and kept it because those are the people you ask for money when you need something or are running a fundraiser etc.

case in point. bernout justifying the means

Aug 7 2019 07:27am
Quote (Goomshill @ Aug 7 2019 06:08am)
Hey guys I have a challenge for you all

Cyntoia Brown was released from prison today, sentenced to life for murder, she was granted clemency by Gov. Bill Haslam.
My challenge is: Try to find a single news source that isn't fawning over her as a victim and presenting her in a sympathetic light.
Find anything on google news or reddit or wherever, that actually recounts her depraved and barbaric murder, her manipulative and violent history while arrested, her pathological lies and fake sob story.

According to every single news count I have read, whether its fox or cnn or nbc or local stations, say she's a sex trafficking victim who killed her would-be rapist while defending herself.

But I remember reading about this travesty of justice at the time and forgot all about the story until today when I saw it on the news, and boy does that rankle me. If I'm remembering all the details right, she was prostituting herself at a sonics and was solicited or herself solicited a 43 year old man for sex, went back to his place, and instead he wound up going to sleep without doing anything. She shot him in the back of the head while he was sleep, stole his car and money and brought it back to her pimp. She spun a tale of being abused by her father but in reality had a stable home where she was the abusive one, landing her in school for troubled kids, and she ran away from it to live with a pimp and lead a life as an underage prostitute by choice. She lied about the murder and tried to claim it was self defense until police noted that the guy she shot had his hands underneath his head, between his head and the pillow, facing down. Fast asleep when he died. She threatened to kill a nurse at one point after the arrest, and was diagnosed as a violent and manipulative sociopath. Oh yeah I think I also remember some details about her confessing to other inmates and screaming at a nurse about how she had killed the guy not really because she wanted to rob him, but that she just wanted to see him die.

now I'm drawing that all from memory so maybe I'm getting some fine details wrong. But how could I know? every single story I've read on the news today has been about how the evil system put away this poor innocent girl for defending herself

Should be too busy releasing all non violent victims of the war on weed and expunging their records to be focusing on cases like that one
Gold: 260.11
Aug 7 2019 07:33am
Quote (IceMage @ Aug 7 2019 07:46am)

If its public information whats wrong with it? Ive heard "vote with your dollars" from conservstives for years

This post was edited by Thor123422 on Aug 7 2019 07:35am
Aug 7 2019 07:37am
Quote (Thor123422 @ Aug 7 2019 06:33am)
If its public information whats wrong with it?

It being an obvious harrassment tactic

And if the right or trump were to do it they would be accused of inciting violence

Lots of information is public that doesnt mean gathering that info and sending the Twitter mob out there to harass individuals for their personal voting and donations is ok
Gold: 260.11
Aug 7 2019 07:53am
Quote (Beowulf @ Aug 7 2019 08:37am)
It being an obvious harrassment tactic

And if the right or trump were to do it they would be accused of inciting violence

Lots of information is public that doesnt mean gathering that info and sending the Twitter mob out there to harass individuals for their personal voting and donations is ok

I disagree that it's necessarily A harassment tactic. If those places are in heavily conservative areas it's just as likely to get the more business as less
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1313231333134313531363169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll