d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1311431153116311731183169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Jul 26 2019 03:15pm
Quote (Goomshill @ 26 Jul 2019 22:51)
I'm really curious what you think those regulations look like
I want to get the pea-brain outsider view on your preconception of regulations

Did you think it was something like "Regulation that prevents child slave laborers from being forced to crawl inside factory equipment while its running", or did you think it was something like "Regulation that requires employment sectors that provably have no gender pay gap to submit incredibly detailed and onerous payroll information for the ostensible purpose of being evidence of a gender wage gap that we already know doesn't exist, including requiring workers to self-identify their gender and take corrective action against managers that assume genders"

those are the kind of posts that make me question if you're the paid hack sitting in his troll factory i generally assume you are, or simply plain stupid. i mean, there is no way you don't know about the massive rollbacks in consumer protection under trump, and the favours he and his goldman sachs cabinet did for wall street, so are you merely hoping i don't know and performing for an audience, or do you genuinely have no clue and bought into the idiotic and fact defying talking points of the right? bit of a mystery, goo-shill...
Gold: 22,164.69
Jul 26 2019 03:29pm
Quote (fender @ Jul 26 2019 04:15pm)
those are the kind of posts that make me question if you're the paid hack sitting in his troll factory i generally assume you are, or simply plain stupid. i mean, there is no way you don't know about the massive rollbacks in consumer protection under trump, and the favours he and his goldman sachs cabinet did for wall street, so are you merely hoping i don't know and performing for an audience, or do you genuinely have no clue and bought into the idiotic and fact defying talking points of the right? bit of a mystery, goo-shill...

Please do explain in your own words how the rollback of the auto lending guidance memo worked
Jul 26 2019 03:31pm
https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2019/07/just-married-and-divorced.php
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7287273/Ilhan-Omar-SPLITS-husband-father-three-children.html

additional wrinkle to the Ilhan Omar story
it sounds like for at least a month, Ilhan has been separated from and is on path to divorcing her 'real' husband, Ahmed Hirsi. They've already supposedly been divorced under shariah law, just not officially

so according to her own story, she's only been married to him for less than 2 years and is divorcing him. In reality, its been 17 years and they were never separated until now. But what poor timing considering her marriage scandals
heres to hoping Ahmed Hirsi is on bad terms and decides to spill the beans
Gold: 10,485.00
Jul 26 2019 03:44pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Jul 26 2019 04:47pm)

If he would've released that video commercial for the first time, or again... in say September 2016... we wouldn't have needed the electoral college... it would have been a land slide. :D

/e That's how Bill Clinton won... he played the sax (very well) on Arsenio Hall one night. Brought the house down.

This post was edited by Ghot on Jul 26 2019 03:45pm
Jul 26 2019 03:45pm
Quote (Goomshill @ 26 Jul 2019 23:29)
Please do explain in your own words how the rollback of the auto lending guidance memo worked

as if explaining that would make you open, let alone change your mind...

well, at least you revealed it's the 'performing for an audience' option. trying to discredit the argument that is so painfully obvious to anyone who looks just a little bit into it, by trying to suggest the person making it doesn't even know what they are talking about is your angle i assume? seriously though, you didn't actually expect me to not see right through your anti-intellectual hackery, did you?

just for the record, are you suggesting the regulations trump's administration rolled back were unnecessary and didn't actually protect anyone?

well, back to obsessing about a random congressperson's private life i guess. your personal pee tapes, huh?
Gold: 10,485.00
Jul 26 2019 03:47pm
Quote (fender @ Jul 26 2019 05:45pm)

well, at least you revealed it's the 'performing for an audience' option. trying to discredit the argument that is so painfully obvious to anyone who looks just a little bit into it, by trying to suggest the person making it doesn't even know what they are talking about is your angle i assume? seriously though, you didn't actually expect me to not see right through your anti-intellectual hackery, did you?

just for the record, are you suggesting the regulations trump's administration rolled back were unnecessary and didn't actually protect anyone?

well, back to obsessing about a random congressperson's private life i guess. your personal pee tapes, huh?

I've come to the conclusion that you have NO sense of humor. Prove me wrong... let's hear something funny that has no ulterior motive and that doesn't hurt or offend anyone. :)
Jul 26 2019 03:47pm
Quote (fender @ Jul 26 2019 04:45pm)

And you'd be trying to explain something you've never even heard about before today
I thought it would be funny to read
Jul 26 2019 03:54pm
Quote (Goomshill @ 26 Jul 2019 23:47)
And you'd be trying to explain something you've never even heard about before today
I thought it would be funny to read

and in your mind that would have been the 'gotcha' moment that magically refuted the whole argument? that's as hilarious as it is sad...

back to the original point though: are you seriously suggesting the regulations trump's administration rolled back were unnecessary and didn't actually protect anyone?
Jul 26 2019 05:14pm
Quote (fender @ Jul 26 2019 04:54pm)
and in your mind that would have been the 'gotcha' moment that magically refuted the whole argument? that's as hilarious as it is sad...

it would have been nice to see you actually attempt to google, try to understand and try to summarize a single regulation while you screamed your head off about them

back to the original point though: are you seriously suggesting the regulations trump's administration rolled back were unnecessary and didn't actually protect anyone?

generally yes. They really fell into the categories of "social justice posturing that did nothing but unnecessary red tape", "tradeoffs between business and global environment instituted without congressional mandate" and "punitive bureaucracy to hamstring opponents of his policies with burdensome red tape"
he had regulations like gender pay reporting or auto lending guidance, or regulations on refrigerants, or operation choke point
Jul 26 2019 05:25pm
Quote (Goomshill @ 27 Jul 2019 01:14)
it would have been nice to see you actually attempt to google, try to understand and try to summarize a single regulation while you screamed your head off about them

generally yes. They really fell into the categories of "social justice posturing that did nothing but unnecessary red tape", "tradeoffs between business and global environment instituted without congressional mandate" and "punitive bureaucracy to hamstring opponents of his policies with burdensome red tape"
he had regulations like gender pay reporting or auto lending guidance, or regulations on refrigerants, or operation choke point

i'd save this for the next financial crisis, but you will have adopted the latest fox news spin of how it's really obama's fault and trump did everything in his power to teach banks responsibility and self regulation or something hilariously stupid like that, to make excuses for your precious cult leader...

apparently there's no end to your delusion...
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1311431153116311731183169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll