d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1311331143115311631173169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Jul 26 2019 04:50am
Quote (Skinned @ 26 Jul 2019 12:31)
Obama recovery has been great for America and I'm glad Trump was able to run with it and not drive the economy into the ground. Good thing he is on Twitter all the time and golfing.

I like when Republican presidents are laissez faire with the economy.

his incompetence and deregulation of the finance sector for his wall street buddies will definitely worsen the next crash though, and his policies clearly exacerbate income inequality, so the 'peak' numbers his clueless cultists are quoting all the time like brainless parrots are hardly a representation of what the average american has to go through to make ends meet.

that said, he could indeed have been worse if he were even close to competent when it comes to implementing his insane ideas, based on poor understanding of even basic economic concepts (like trade deficits for example).
Gold: 285.00
Jul 26 2019 05:44am
Quote (fender @ Jul 26 2019 06:50am)
his incompetence and deregulation of the finance sector for his wall street buddies will definitely worsen the next crash though, and his policies clearly exacerbate income inequality, so the 'peak' numbers his clueless cultists are quoting all the time like brainless parrots are hardly a representation of what the average american has to go through to make ends meet.

that said, he could indeed have been worse if he were even close to competent when it comes to implementing his insane ideas, based on poor understanding of even basic economic concepts (like trade deficits for example).

Been better than their last guy.
Gold: 2,617.52
Jul 26 2019 06:15am
:wacko:
Gold: 4,404.67
Jul 26 2019 06:42am
Quote (fender @ 26 Jul 2019 12:50)

his buddies in wallstreet? lol... wallstreet largely hated him. just look at the federal election data for the 2016 race, sorted by industries:

Trump:
http://www.opensecrets.org/pres16/industries?id=N00023864

"Securities & Investment": $20.8m

Clinton:
http://www.opensecrets.org/pres16/industries?cycle=2016&id=N00000019&src=t&type=f

"Securities & Investment": $87.9m

Also look at this:
http://www.opensecrets.org/pres16/candidate?id=N00023864
Share of "large individual contributions" among Trump's fundraising: 14%

http://www.opensecrets.org/pres16/candidate?id=N00000019
Share of "large individual contributions" among Hillary's fundraising: 52.7%

Dat moment your TDS is so strong you close your eyes to the fact that Hillary was by far the favorite of wall street and billionaire donors.

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on Jul 26 2019 06:43am
Jul 26 2019 06:57am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ 26 Jul 2019 14:42)
his buddies in wallstreet? lol... wallstreet largely hated him. just look at the federal election data for the 2016 race, sorted by industries:

Trump:
http://www.opensecrets.org/pres16/industries?id=N00023864

"Securities & Investment": $20.8m

Clinton:
http://www.opensecrets.org/pres16/industries?cycle=2016&id=N00000019&src=t&type=f

"Securities & Investment": $87.9m

Also look at this:
http://www.opensecrets.org/pres16/candidate?id=N00023864
Share of "large individual contributions" among Trump's fundraising: 14%

http://www.opensecrets.org/pres16/candidate?id=N00000019
Share of "large individual contributions" among Hillary's fundraising: 52.7%

Dat moment your TDS is so strong you close your eyes to the fact that Hillary was by far the favorite of wall street and billionaire donors.

your obsession with hillary won't change the fact that the trump has rolled back significant wall street and consumer financial protection regulations since he took office.

hillary was not mentioned once in my post, since her unquestionably shady and strong ties with the financial industry are completely irrelevant for the current economy and a coparison between trump and his predecessor - so please get your lazy deflections out of here, you desperate hack...

the irony of talking about 'tds' in the same post you obsess about that completely irrelevant failed corporate puppet. can't make that shit up...
Gold: 4,404.67
Jul 26 2019 07:06am
Quote (fender @ 26 Jul 2019 14:57)
your obsession with hillary won't change the fact that the trump has rolled back significant wall street and consumer financial protection regulations since he took office.

hillary was not mentioned once in my post, since her unquestionably shady and strong ties with the financial industry are completely irrelevant for the current economy and a coparison between trump and his predecessor - so please get your lazy deflections out of here, you desperate hack...

the irony of talking about 'tds' in the same post you obsess about that completely irrelevant failed corporate puppet. can't make that shit up...

He rolled back excessive regulations that nobody was really happy with, and which were only put in place because the worst economic crisis in 80 years was going on at he time.

And no matter how much you try to pin me on "muh hillary deflection", my post has still proven your premise of Trump being the best buddy of wallstreet wrong.
Jul 26 2019 07:17am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ 26 Jul 2019 15:06)
He rolled back excessive regulations that nobody was really happy with, and which were only put in place because the worst economic crisis in 80 years was going on at he time.

And no matter how much you try to pin me on "muh hillary deflection", my post has still proven your premise of Trump being the best buddy of wallstreet wrong.

so you've mercilessly slaughtered that straw man of yours? congratulations.

does not change the fact that trump rolled back regulations for his buddies in wall street - and to claim that 'nobody' was happy with them is also a gross mischaracterisation...

this is just one of the things you braindead cultists were fooled about. yes, he pretended to hate the financial elites during his campaign, but that's where your brain got stuck - you heard that and uncritically accepted it as truth. his actual policies, his goldman sachs exec cabinet, his doing wall street's bidding apparently never happened for you, you're still fawning at your propaganda image of him and outright denying reality...
Gold: 57.00
Jul 26 2019 07:22am
Quote (Skinned @ 26 Jul 2019 06:31)
Obama recovery has been great for America and I'm glad Trump was able to run with it and not drive the economy into the ground. Good thing he is on Twitter all the time and golfing.

I like when Republican presidents are laissez faire with the economy.

President Trump’s election and presidency rocketed consumer sentiment and economic/stock performance upwards from the clip at the time. Fed raised rates multiple times too which is good even though he complained about it. He also cut my (and many Americans from all backgrounds) taxes and doesn’t fine me for state-mandated ‘affordable’ healthcare that will being provided free to illegals by the (D)s if they get their way.

Privileged lefties like you predicted his election would crash markets forever now the tune changes. well that’s not surprising
Gold: 22,164.69
Jul 26 2019 02:47pm
Gold: 22,164.69
Jul 26 2019 02:51pm
Quote (fender @ Jul 26 2019 07:57am)

I'm really curious what you think those regulations look like
I want to get the pea-brain outsider view on your preconception of regulations

Did you think it was something like "Regulation that prevents child slave laborers from being forced to crawl inside factory equipment while its running", or did you think it was something like "Regulation that requires employment sectors that provably have no gender pay gap to submit incredibly detailed and onerous payroll information for the ostensible purpose of being evidence of a gender wage gap that we already know doesn't exist, including requiring workers to self-identify their gender and take corrective action against managers that assume genders"
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1311331143115311631173169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll