d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1309931003101310231033169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 22,164.69
Jul 18 2019 06:44am
Quote (Beowulf @ Jul 18 2019 07:21am)
The illhan brother thing is a big maybe. Not everyone cyber dumpster dives like you trying to put together all the pieces it's a maybe which is why it took this long for Trump to start talking about it and the conspiracy theorists over on the blaze which is more mainstream than where it's been sitting for years but still stuck in the -nobody outside of the right wing cares this much about a maybe-

On stuff like this you're like Tankie, "everyone knows there is so much evidence" not really to the typical person out there

So try diving into the evidence and looking at it.
Its as blatant as it could possibly get short of a signed confession. She signed a divorce petition under penalty of perjury saying she had no contact with Elmi since 2011 and no means to find him. There is a trail of pictures on social media showing them interacting as brother and sister from 2012-2014, photographed standing next to each other. There's multiple photos of her daughters with him calling them his nieces, him their uncle- and ilhan calling him their uncle. And even a photo from june 2012 where he's holding her daughter right after she's born, saying 'nieces, fresh from the vagina'
The apartment leases and arrest reports show that all three of them lived in the same apartment for years, the school records show they grew up as children in the same area

On one hand, we have social media posts spanning years during which they clearly interacted as brother/sister, people from the community saying they were brother/sister, and his name is literally her father's son's name under somali naming tradition.
On the other hand, we have proof she lied over and over again to cover up this story, proof of perjury, the insanity that she won't even acknowledge how many siblings she has or their names to journalists, and the proof of her attempts to suppress the story by force

I've always said that conspiracies like Q or Birthers or Pizzagate were dumb as a pile of rocks because nobody could keep massive secrets that long in the modern age, not with so much official documentation, social media posts, the number of witnesses that could come forward, etc. If a real "conspiracy" actually existed, the evidence would be overwhelming and in plain sight and you'd have no shortage of people calling it out. Well, here we have all that, its just a flood of proof. And the media has simply ignored it for 3 years
Jul 18 2019 06:48am
Gold: 28,296.75
Jul 18 2019 06:52am
Quote (Goomshill @ Jul 18 2019 05:44am)
So try diving into the evidence and looking at it.
Its as blatant as it could possibly get short of a signed confession. She signed a divorce petition under penalty of perjury saying she had no contact with Elmi since 2011 and no means to find him. There is a trail of pictures on social media showing them interacting as brother and sister from 2012-2014, photographed standing next to each other. There's multiple photos of her daughters with him calling them his nieces, him their uncle- and ilhan calling him their uncle. And even a photo from june 2012 where he's holding her daughter right after she's born, saying 'nieces, fresh from the vagina'
The apartment leases and arrest reports show that all three of them lived in the same apartment for years, the school records show they grew up as children in the same area

On one hand, we have social media posts spanning years during which they clearly interacted as brother/sister, people from the community saying they were brother/sister, and his name is literally her father's son's name under somali naming tradition.
On the other hand, we have proof she lied over and over again to cover up this story, proof of perjury, the insanity that she won't even acknowledge how many siblings she has or their names to journalists, and the proof of her attempts to suppress the story by force

https://i.imgur.com/Zs0bdjp.jpg

I've always said that conspiracies like Q or Birthers or Pizzagate were dumb as a pile of rocks because nobody could keep massive secrets that long in the modern age, not with so much official documentation, social media posts, the number of witnesses that could come forward, etc. If a real "conspiracy" actually existed, the evidence would be overwhelming and in plain sight and you'd have no shortage of people calling it out. Well, here we have all that, its just a flood of proof. And the media has simply ignored it for 3 years

I'm actually glad it takes the right wing more to get stories like these mainstream than it used to because it should

The right peddled garbage for decades and it was the worst under Obama (I wonder why) and usually it ended up getting covered more than it ever should have which only contributed to spreading lies and bullshit

I see it as a worthy consequence. The right is always talking about crying wolf and on this sort of chalkboard put the pieces together allegation this is their version.

You still may get your wish and this blows up more and shows to be true but I'm glad it took 3 years of taping those pieces together on the wall rather than 3 minutes like it used to

This post was edited by Beowulf on Jul 18 2019 06:54am
Jul 18 2019 07:00am
Quote (Beowulf @ Jul 18 2019 07:52am)
I'm actually glad it takes the right wing more to get stories like these mainstream than it used to because it should

The right peddled garbage for decades and it was the worst under Obama (I wonder why) and usually it ended up getting covered more than it ever should have which only contributed to spreading lies and bullshit

I see it as a worthy consequence. The right is always talking about crying wolf and on this sort of chalkboard put the pieces together allegation this is their version.

You still may get your wish and this blows up more and shows to be true but I'm glad it took 3 years of taping those pieces together on the wall rather than 3 minutes like it used to

What a hot take.
The left wing media has been suppressing this story for 3 years. We actually have proof that outlets were directly colluding with Ilhan Omar's campaign to kill the story, and the MN AG even took the extraordinary and inappropriate step of saying they wouldn't investigate the claim, all to help quash the story. And yet we have oodles of proof its true. In a reasonable world, this would be an indictment on the journalistic malpractice of the MSM. Its unthinkable that in an era where journalistic integrity actually existed, we could have bombshells like emails coming out saying the Strib was shutting down a story at Ilhan Omar's behest, and no accountability would occur whatsoever. Just go on like it never happened.
But your takeaway is that its now a good thing that the media is resisting telling the truth and fighting tooth and nail to lie to the public

Its no small irony that Power Line Blog has been one of the main publications unraveling this fraud, when their previous claim to fame was that they were the ones who exposed the Killian Documents fraud against George W. Bush and ended Dan Rather's career

This post was edited by Goomshill on Jul 18 2019 07:01am
Jul 18 2019 07:06am
Quote (Goomshill @ Jul 18 2019 06:00am)
What a hot take.
The left wing media has been suppressing this story for 3 years. We actually have proof that outlets were directly colluding with Ilhan Omar's campaign to kill the story, and the MN AG even took the extraordinary and inappropriate step of saying they wouldn't investigate the claim, all to help quash the story. And yet we have oodles of proof its true. In a reasonable world, this would be an indictment on the journalistic malpractice of the MSM. Its unthinkable that in an era where journalistic integrity actually existed, we could have bombshells like emails coming out saying the Strib was shutting down a story at Ilhan Omar's behest, and no accountability would occur whatsoever. Just go on like it never happened.

But your takeaway is that its now a good thing that the media is resisting telling the truth and fighting tooth and nail to lie to the public

I've said multiple times it could be true. It's her personal life which means 1. I don't care that much unless she gets convicted of something 2. I don't pretend like I know what actually happened in people's funky ass and complicated personal lives, other people love that shit it isn't my thing. Maybe you're right or maybe like many Americans she's got weird shit in her love life. Convictions in personal lives are noteworthy getting into this sort of thing ain't my thing.

You and the Trump hacks have already won on the fake news thing so I dunno why you're crying about journalistic integrity now.
Jul 18 2019 07:11am
Quote (Beowulf @ Jul 18 2019 08:06am)
I've said multiple times it could be true. It's her personal life which means 1. I don't care that much unless she gets convicted of something 2. I don't pretend like I know what actually happened in people's funky ass and complicated personal lives, other people love that shit it isn't my thing. Maybe you're right or maybe like many Americans she's got weird shit in her love life. Convictions in personal lives are noteworthy getting into this sort of thing ain't my thing.

You and the Trump hacks have already won on the fake news thing so I dunno why you're crying about journalistic integrity now.

"Winning on fake news" isn't "pwning the libs", its actually reforming the media to have some integrity and start reporting honestly instead of being a propaganda arm for the DNC
Things are worse than they've ever been in our lifetimes with the media right now and only getting worse, and Trump might be calling it out but he's not making it better
Jul 18 2019 07:25am
Quote (Goomshill @ Jul 18 2019 06:11am)
"Winning on fake news" isn't "pwning the libs", its actually reforming the media to have some integrity and start reporting honestly instead of being a propaganda arm for the DNC
Things are worse than they've ever been in our lifetimes with the media right now and only getting worse, and Trump might be calling it out but he's not making it better

I dunno how to gauge better or worse on this

a pre internet media vs peak internet media both are pretty shit

that's a big part of the problem, the guy willing to call out the most shit is the same one who puts the most out there

stories last 15 seconds these days so what does any of it matter anymore anyway and that won't change, this 24/7 internet news world isn't ever gonna move on from the 15 second cycle

the squad are just doing what Trump did/does. Stay in the news all day good or bad it doesn't matter it's a form of power and they turned none of it into some of it, excluding some sort of trouble with the law they have nothing to lose it's all to their benefit

even if/when they get bumped outta office they are stars in their spaces now they will just keep trumpin' all the way to the bank and spotlight
Jul 18 2019 07:51am
https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2019/07/david-steinberg-tying-up-loose-threads-in-the-curious-case.php

holy shit
her name isn't even Ilhan Omar rofl, she immigrated under a false identity

This post was edited by Goomshill on Jul 18 2019 07:58am
Gold: 4,404.67
Jul 18 2019 07:56am
Quote (Beowulf @ 18 Jul 2019 15:25)
the squad are just doing what Trump did/does. Stay in the news all day good or bad it doesn't matter it's a form of power and they turned none of it into some of it, excluding some sort of trouble with the law they have nothing to lose it's all to their benefit

even if/when they get bumped outta office they are stars in their spaces now they will just keep trumpin' all the way to the bank and spotlight

The key difference is that Trump, despite all the bad press, offered a platform and a vision for America which appealed to a large chunk of his party's base. I really doubt that the vision the squad has for America really appeals to a big chunk of the Democratic base, instead of just the far-left fringe.

So I dont think that additional public scrutiny will leave Omar et al. as unscathed as it left Trump.

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on Jul 18 2019 07:57am
Jul 18 2019 08:12am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Jul 18 2019 06:56am)
The key difference is that Trump, despite all the bad press, offered a platform and a vision for America which appealed to a large chunk of his party's base. I really doubt that the vision the squad has for America really appeals to a big chunk of the Democratic base, instead of just the far-left fringe.

So I dont think that additional public scrutiny will leave Omar et al. as unscathed as it left Trump.

Trump's base conservative media /etc don't really want her/them gone anyway, not really

her and AOC are dreams come true for a base that has been pushing the "far left media extreme left democrats" stuff for 20 years

I doubt many people even follow their actual policies I think just being shit talkers against the old democrats and -racist sexist fascist xenophobic republicans /trump - is enough

just like a lot of people are just happy to see trump do the same against certain people/groups
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1309931003101310231033169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll