d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1309830993100310131023169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 4,404.67
Jul 17 2019 06:28pm
Quote (Goomshill @ 17 Jul 2019 22:11)
Ilhan Omar just introduced an official pro-BDS bill to congress, deciding that the national media attention on The Squad made it the perfect time for her to get yet another anti-semitism scandal under her belt and force moderate democrats to disavow her

https://www.dailywire.com/news/49607/ilhan-omar-introduce-pro-bds-resolution-bds-ryan-saavedra

I for one am seriously disappointed that David Steinberg never dropped his promised goods on her marriage fraud when he announced he had new smoking gun documentation (or would say why he thought he did if it didn't pan out- he did neither)
Would be perfect timing for him to drop that now

just 1 or 2 days ago, Omar and her gang had already stopped the House Dems from adopting an anti-BDS resolution:
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/16/progressives-israel-democrats-1417432

Senior progressive Democrats are urging House leaders to abandon plans to vote on a contentious measure in support of Israel next week, just as tensions within the caucus had temporarily faded into the background.
A small group of Democrats, including leaders of the Congressional Progressive Caucus, have cautioned House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer against bringing up a resolution to condemn the global boycott movement against Israel.

just goes to show how much sway they already hold over their caucus.

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on Jul 17 2019 06:29pm
Gold: 10,485.00
Jul 18 2019 02:40am

Unbowed, Trump intensifies attacks on four Democratic congresswomen

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump/unbowed-trump-intensifies-attacks-on-four-democratic-congresswomen-idUSKCN1UC2PW

Despite criticism from Democrats that his comments about the four minority congresswomen are racist, Trump went on an extended diatribe about the lawmakers, saying they were welcome to leave the country if they did not like his policies on issues such as immigration and defending Israel.

“So these Congresswomen, their comments are helping to fuel the rise of a dangerous, militant hard left,” the Republican president said to roars from the crowd in North Carolina, a state seen as key to his re-election.

Trump, who during his 2016 campaign voiced harsh assessments of the state of the country, tweeted a video ahead of the rally that featured patriotic scenes of the president meeting Americans, with frequent images of the American flag. It ended with the slogan: “America - One Squad Under God.”

From Make America Great Again, to One Squad Under God. Gotta give the man credit at least... for catchy phrases.
Gold: 21.93
Jul 18 2019 02:43am
Quote (Ghot @ Jul 18 2019 06:40pm)
Unbowed, Trump intensifies attacks on four Democratic congresswomen

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump/unbowed-trump-intensifies-attacks-on-four-democratic-congresswomen-idUSKCN1UC2PW

From Make America Great Again, to One Squad Under God. Gotta give the man credit at least... for catchy phrases.

Separation of church and state no longer a thing?

This post was edited by Plaguefear on Jul 18 2019 02:43am
Jul 18 2019 03:04am
Quote (Plaguefear @ Jul 18 2019 04:43am)
Separation of church and state no longer a thing?

Do YOU think Trump is gonna turn into a bible thumping president? Or do you think he's running for re-election in a country that is getting fairly sick of all this muslim this, muslim that?
I'm a spectator just as much as you are. Trump is like no president... ever.
He's a business man, and he thinks like one. Marketing.

Minnesota (a district of) electing Omar to Congress, and New York (a district of) electing Cortez to Congress, probably gave Trump the 2020 election. Mostly because due to religious and race issues, these districts in these states... elected idiots for their congressional representation. Then others decide to jump on the "squad" bandwagon and become even more idiotic.

It's like Trump doesn't have to do anything but echo average American worries. Even the un-woke can see what's happening in the EU, can read the news coming from the EU. America doesn't want to become the next muslim shithole country, and Trump looks to ride that to victory.

As I've said before... due to my age, I'm pretty much out of the loop and am just a bystander. But that doesn't mean I can't SEE what's going on around the world. Via money, immigration and refugee claims... the middle east is extending itself...everywhere into every country. And unlike what they claim...when they get a foothold in other countries, they form groups and try to destabilize those countries.
And if unchecked, they will succeed, as they are succeeding in the EU.

Despite his methods, I think Trump is on the right track... is doing a good thing. I said a few posts ago... We all have front row seats for the neo-Crusades. I wonder how it will turn out.

And no... I don't think Trump endangers separation of church and state. I think he is again.... selling himself to America.

Gold: 17,384.69
Jul 18 2019 03:08am
Quote (Ghot @ 18 Jul 2019 10:40)

It's your right to be a fascist, didn't know you were so much religion🙏🙏
Jul 18 2019 03:15am
Anyone that doesn't understand what Trump is doing....should re-watch Goom's video in post #30964...ESPECIALLY the part at the end, where the "squad" is asked if they condemn the attack on ICE.

/e As I have said many times... I don't really care what "labels" people put on things. I care what they do, far more than what they say.

/ee Oh, and I'm an atheist.

This post was edited by Ghot on Jul 18 2019 03:17am
Gold: 22,164.69
Jul 18 2019 05:07am
So real talk, what do you all expect will happen now?
Things are coming to a head with the squad and the democrats far left insurgency with moderates forced to adopt them and media carrying water for them
But they're using this opportunity to go hard attacking Israel, and Trump has delved into the nuclear bomb that Ilhan Omar married her brother. And as if we didnt already have literally hundreds of pieces of evidence that prove every aspect of that story and a pretty huge string of felonies by her, David Steinberg has intentionally sat on a smoking gun document he says proves it even more and declared hed release it this week for maximum damage

The unstoppable force is meeting the unmoveable object. The democrats have been pushed into a corner and kept circling their wagons around the indefensible squad even as they went full blown radical anti-israel, pro-antifa, and have explosive scandals. They have so far refused to cut their losses and disavow. The media has spent three years refusing to report on Ilhan Omars brother even though the evidence was in plain sight, but Trump acknowledging it is forcing the issue. If they try to just xall it a smear and unfounded and move the cycle on and ignore it, Trump could simply retweet proof

Something has to give in this showdown, which way will it go?
Gold: 2,617.52
Jul 18 2019 05:29am
I look at the news cycle these days and wonder how we got into this clownworld with felons colluding with news networks.
Gold: 28,296.75
Jul 18 2019 06:21am
Quote (Goomshill @ Jul 18 2019 04:07am)
So real talk, what do you all expect will happen now?
Things are coming to a head with the squad and the democrats far left insurgency with moderates forced to adopt them and media carrying water for them
But they're using this opportunity to go hard attacking Israel, and Trump has delved into the nuclear bomb that Ilhan Omar married her brother. And as if we didnt already have literally hundreds of pieces of evidence that prove every aspect of that story and a pretty huge string of felonies by her, David Steinberg has intentionally sat on a smoking gun document he says proves it even more and declared hed release it this week for maximum damage

The unstoppable force is meeting the unmoveable object. The democrats have been pushed into a corner and kept circling their wagons around the indefensible squad even as they went full blown radical anti-israel, pro-antifa, and have explosive scandals. They have so far refused to cut their losses and disavow. The media has spent three years refusing to report on Ilhan Omars brother even though the evidence was in plain sight, but Trump acknowledging it is forcing the issue. If they try to just xall it a smear and unfounded and move the cycle on and ignore it, Trump could simply retweet proof

Something has to give in this showdown, which way will it go?

The illhan brother thing is a big maybe. Not everyone cyber dumpster dives like you trying to put together all the pieces it's a maybe which is why it took this long for Trump to start talking about it and the conspiracy theorists over on the blaze which is more mainstream than where it's been sitting for years but still stuck in the -nobody outside of the right wing cares this much about a maybe-

On stuff like this you're like Tankie, "everyone knows there is so much evidence" not really to the typical person out there

the squad wins just because they went from powerless to pulling a Trump move and getting themselves talked about every day so much that they actually for some reason matter now. That's a win for them no matter how people spin it.

we have the trump hyenas chanting send her back and that's only going to escalate that sort of stuff is way more juicy for the media to run than right wing conspiracy that may be or may not be true but it's never graduated past maybe in the public eye since it started in 2016

Gold: 34,747.70
Jul 18 2019 06:30am
Quote (Beowulf @ Jul 18 2019 01:21pm)
The illhan brother thing is a big maybe. Not everyone cyber dumpster dives like you trying to put together all the pieces it's a maybe which is why it took this long for Trump to start talking about it and the conspiracy theorists over on the blaze which is more mainstream than where it's been sitting for years but still stuck in the -nobody outside of the right wing cares this much about a maybe-

On stuff like this you're like Tankie, "everyone knows there is so much evidence" not really to the typical person out there

the squad wins just because they went from powerless to pulling a Trump move and getting themselves talked about every day so much that they actually for some reason matter now. That's a win for them no matter how people spin it.

we have the trump hyenas chanting send her back and that's only going to escalate that sort of stuff is way more juicy for the media to run than right wing conspiracy that may be or may not be true but it's never graduated past maybe in the public eye since it started in 2016

Bro everytime I drop by ParD you're the most recent post on at least two front page threads.

What exactly are you accomplishing here?

Would be better off spending that time on the treadmill tbqhfam.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1309830993100310131023169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll