d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1307930803081308230833169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.00
Jul 15 2019 12:11pm
Quote (IceMage @ Jul 15 2019 02:11pm)
If you can't see the obvious racial dynamic at play when a white guy tells a bunch of brown women to go back to the countries they came from, I'm not sure I can help you.

Why don't you go back to the shithole liquor store you came from.

Oh noes, liquor stores are racist.
Gold: 57.00
Jul 15 2019 12:14pm
Quote (CarsV @ 15 Jul 2019 14:11)
Why don't you go back to the shithole liquor store you came from.

Oh noes, liquor stores are racist.

he’s from a privileged suburb filled with mostly if not all pale pasty privileged lefties like him. telling him to go back there would fill that racist with glee
Gold: 268.37
Jul 15 2019 12:17pm
I don't even think he was directing that comment at AOC, she just needed to take personal offense. She is unfortunately a product that America needs to own.
Gold: 475.46
Jul 15 2019 12:17pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Jul 15 2019 11:27am)
won't stop trump people from debating it, never does

won't stop it from being forgotten and repeated down the road, never does

won't stop all the republicans condemning it right now from once again minimizing it in the future, never does

He will do what any spoiled brat that has never had to face any real accountability does and will do more of it and do it worse in the near future, the unfortunate thing of course being that this isn't a 25 year old trust fund baby douching it up on a yacht or in a night club somewhere

it's the 70 something year old President of the United States

Oh I know.

Quote (Beowulf @ Jul 15 2019 11:49am)
told ya

:wallbash:

Gold: 475.46
Jul 15 2019 12:18pm
Quote (bogie160 @ Jul 15 2019 12:17pm)
I don't even think he was directing that comment at AOC, she just needed to take personal offense. She is unfortunately a product that America needs to own.

It doesnt even matter who it was directed at. It was wrong on many levels.
Gold: 57.00
Jul 15 2019 12:20pm
Quote (bogie160 @ 15 Jul 2019 14:17)

it’s good she’s at the front and center of the current lefty (D) party platform. a touted economics major who heralds job elimination as being good for economic development
Gold: 28,296.75
Jul 15 2019 12:20pm
Quote (CarsV @ Jul 15 2019 11:09am)
You didn't answer my question and you're dancing.

How is telling someone to fuck off to their previous country racist? Are you implying Somalia is a black supremacist nation?

same portion of the right most of which now worship the King Birther are continuing that

rather than pulling birther shit on Obama it's now that Illhan is a terrorist and here to destroy the country

the right does this all the time they think because they aren't just dropping N bombs it's not racist. It doesn't fool anyone outside the right wing echo chambers

I'd even argue it's much worse than if he were just dropping racial slurs and insensitivity because insinuating people are nefarious and hey they might be a terrorist we really don't know

or in this case people like Trump and Tucker are just straight up saying they are a threat to the security of the country is some bogus racist bullshit

telling 4 people to go back to their terrorist loving shitholes when 3 were born here and all 4 are legal citizens is racial ignorance by a racist but I have far more issue with the terrorist insinuations directed at illhan specifically

the right has not grown since the birtherism aimed at Obama and the cult of personality has only gotten worse , excusing more and more unacceptable comments by the President
Gold: 0.00
Jul 15 2019 12:24pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Jul 15 2019 02:20pm)
same portion of the right most of which now worship the King Birther are continuing that

rather than pulling birther shit on Obama it's now that Illhan is a terrorist and here to destroy the country

the right does this all the time they think because they aren't just dropping N bombs it's not racist. It doesn't fool anyone outside the right wing echo chambers

I'd even argue it's much worse than if he were just dropping racial slurs and insensitivity because insinuating people are nefarious and hey they might be a terrorist we really don't know

or in this case people like Trump and Tucker are just straight up saying they are a threat to the security of the country is some bogus racist bullshit

telling 4 people to go back to their terrorist loving shitholes when 3 were born here and all 4 are legal citizens is racial ignorance by a racist but I have far more issue with the terrorist insinuations directed at illhan specifically

the right has not grown since the birtherism aimed at Obama and the cult of personality has only gotten worse , excusing more and more unacceptable comments by the President

And you fail to grasp that not all people who criticize that dumb broad are "birthers". That's what you learn from your echo chamber social media groups: generalize everyone who disagrees with you. Fact is, most sane, rational, and moderate Americans see the dumb bitch for what she is and she only got elected because of an unintelligent, low voter turn-out in her district.

"Birther" lol You might as well be some Trump shill still going on about Hillary in 2019.

This post was edited by CarsV on Jul 15 2019 12:26pm
Gold: 268.37
Jul 15 2019 12:25pm
Quote (Brian_D @ Jul 15 2019 08:18pm)
It doesnt even matter who it was directed at. It was wrong on many levels.

To hear Omar now regurgitate 3rd world Islamist propaganda is revolting.

The United States provides her an opportunity to become wealthy and powerful. It shows an absolute lack of perspective to hear her talk about being "let down" that utopia does not exist on earth.
Gold: 11,407.33
Jul 15 2019 12:26pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Jul 15 2019 01:57pm)
so pretty much only brother icemage thinks it was wrong on the right?

icemage isn't on the right
hes an establishment authoritarian who votes for democrats

I think it was wrong and crude for him to say it in the manner he did, particularly in reference to american-born citizens, but not 'full blown racist'.

We're talking about a radical Somalian Muslim immigrant looking to tear apart the core values and protections of her host country and presumably some of her close allies in congress pushing the same policies.

Instead of addressing the valid criticism of scum like Ilhan Omar, these losers cry 'racist' all day and embrace radical leftism.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1307930803081308230833169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll