d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1307730783079308030813169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.00
Jul 15 2019 10:02am
Quote (Skinned @ Jul 13 2019 09:04am)
I'm not a big fan of government or incarceration for anyone and think kidnapping and locking people in cages should be designated for only the most egregious crimes.

I am skeptical about one group of people getting together to make decisions about another group of people without their consent or input whatsoever. I think that if I did that to one of my neighbors, no matter what they did to deserve it, it would be considered deviant and insane....I think this should also extend to groups of people. You should have to at least kidnap or murder someone to be kidnapped or murdered by the state. I'm obviously deranged for feeling a way about things and not believing things are optimal right now with mass incarceration in for-profit prisons...you are the one that is obviously sane and I am obviously mentally ill.

I just said deport all the Mexicans in concentration camps instead of imprisoning them and you called me stupid. Well fuck you Bogie, eat a dick.

I like how you assume every illegal is Mexican and the only people who have any skin in this game/country are hillbilly white folk lol.

There is overpopulation and abject poverty in some of the Central and South American countries (which I'm sure people like you blame the evil US bogeyman). At the same time, American politicians are broadcasting to the world that we're the land of milk and honey. Organizers, traffickers, and free folk are seeing this message, while being coached by traffickers and American Democrats/leftists on how to game the US's immigration system by getting their foot in the door to clog up our systems by declaring "asylum!" Because, apparently and according to radical leftists, wanting a bigger house or pay check is grounds for asylum.

People see this, Americans aren't as dumb and as bleeding heart as you think. Never mind the loudmouths on social media.

But folks like you seem to be impervious to logic and reality. You swallow whole the "concentration camp" narrative because it makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside. "Yay I'm a revolutionary!" Concentration camps, kidnapping... These are the only concentration camps in history where the oppressed are allowed to get up and leave at any fucking time they want. "The US kidnaps children! Keep families together!" As an American citizen, or hell, a citizen of any nation in the world, if you are arrested for a crime without a guardian to assume your dependents. Guess what? You get separated from your children. Not only that, but it's well and beyond common knowledge that human traffickers and illegals are gaming the system by using children as tools to violate our border and laws. They shouldn't be abused, and nor are they by the US, but they're not magically entitled to enter the US and have 5 star hotel service either, on the American taxpayer dime. If we keep them with the adults, then that opens a whole can of worms, like rape, for which bleeding hearts like you will pounce on to blame the US government in a heart beat.

Let's get this out of way. Saying "asylum!" is not carte blanche for just barging into another country and expecting prosperity. Previously the leftists and Democrats denied there was a border crisis, and now suddenly there is! And if we want to deport people who have been processed and deemed by US judiciary to be deported, Democrats go out of their way to inhibit lawful action, essentially committing sedition.

But I digress, so let's continue. Shitloads of people show up at the border because they've been lied to and coached (including the Democrats) that we'll just let them right on in and give them shit. But wait, what's this? There are actual laws and processes for claiming "asylum"? So, these people then, according to law, must be detained and held until their asylum claim can be processed. Well shit. When these centers are overwhelmed, what the fuck else are we supposed to do? Send them to Disney Land and live with you? This is where people like you and your "kidnapper" bullshit fail at reality.

So it seems no matter what the US government does, fuck it, it's not good enough for people like you unless we just drop our pants and let the whole wide world in, feed them, clothe them, and give them healthcare. Then it'll make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside and you get to LARP as a revolutionary tool.

This post was edited by CarsV on Jul 15 2019 10:30am
Gold: 5,016.77
Gold: 475.46
Jul 15 2019 10:50am
Looks like Trump went full blown racist over the weekend. At least it isnt debatable anymore.
Gold: 22,164.69
Jul 15 2019 11:18am
Quote (IceMage @ Jul 15 2019 11:27am)

I like Kevin Williamson. Do I agree with him? No fucking idea at any given time. I think he's got a propensity towards empty rhetoric. But damned if he can't sophist it up with the best of them
>Stewart is gone now, having grown out his beard and gone off into the wilderness to feed on locusts and wild honey.
Me: "I get that reference"
Gold: 28,296.75
Jul 15 2019 11:27am
Quote (Brian_D @ Jul 15 2019 09:50am)
Looks like Trump went full blown racist over the weekend. At least it isnt debatable anymore.

won't stop trump people from debating it, never does

won't stop it from being forgotten and repeated down the road, never does

won't stop all the republicans condemning it right now from once again minimizing it in the future, never does

He will do what any spoiled brat that has never had to face any real accountability does and will do more of it and do it worse in the near future, the unfortunate thing of course being that this isn't a 25 year old trust fund baby douching it up on a yacht or in a night club somewhere

it's the 70 something year old President of the United States
Gold: 268.37
Jul 15 2019 11:38am
Quote (IceMage @ Jul 15 2019 06:27pm)

Was your average man half a century ago more intelligent than your average man today? I doubt it.

There were societal levers for suppressing populism in the United States that have been washed away.

The decline of rhetoric is in part because rhetoric as a liberal art is essentially dead, but our predicament today is mostly the result of empowering voices that ought to have been suppressed.
Jul 15 2019 11:40am
Quote (bogie160 @ Jul 15 2019 10:38am)
Was your average man half a century ago more intelligent than your average man today? I doubt it.

There were societal levers for suppressing populism in the United States that have been washed away.

The decline of rhetoric is in part because rhetoric as a liberal art is essentially dead, but our predicament today is mostly the result of empowering voices that ought to have been suppressed.

the internet turned holiday dinners gone wrong into a national event every single day

Gold: 0.00
Jul 15 2019 11:44am
Quote (Brian_D @ Jul 15 2019 12:50pm)

Why did he go "full blown racist over the weekend"?
Gold: 11,407.33
Jul 15 2019 11:46am
Quote (CarsV @ Jul 15 2019 01:44pm)
Why did he go "full blown racist over the weekend"?

he told a couple of commies to go back to their country and try to 'fix' them with their shit ideas instead of trying to ruin america.

probably tweeted it while wearing his klan hood (that he acquired when he was a democrat)

This post was edited by cambovenzi on Jul 15 2019 11:46am
Jul 15 2019 11:49am
told ya
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1307730783079308030813169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll