d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1307630773078307930803169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 285.00
Jul 14 2019 08:04pm
Quote (excellence @ Jul 14 2019 08:16pm)
err no, what was being discussed is that pretty much everyone here is in agreement the way he tweeted about “going back and fixing xyz country” is an unforced error, where him just laughing at “the squad” would have been a far better option. not sure how that confuses you but you do you.

that politician thinks eliminating jobs is good for economic development lmao not surprised that a concept of immigration law is too difficult

Their country is the United States. He told them to go back to their ancestral nation of origin because they weren't white. You might just be too stupid to follow but I'm pretty sure it is feigned.
Gold: 57.00
Jul 14 2019 09:47pm
Quote (Skinned @ 14 Jul 2019 22:04)
Their country is the United States. He told them to go back to their ancestral nation of origin because they weren't white. You might just be too stupid to follow but I'm pretty sure it is feigned.

yeah we already discussed this a while back and you went on a rage tantrum about something else. this is the 3rd time you've failed to read people's posts. when you get into work tomorrow prescribe yourself an remedial English lesson, maybe it'll help you find a candidate who isn't a racist that wields political power to lock minorities up (Clinton, (D) - your ideal candidate who was the 'smartest most qualified candidate of all the times') and will help you stop crying about twitter posts

*LAUGH OUT LOUD*

This post was edited by excellence on Jul 14 2019 09:48pm
Gold: 22,164.69
Jul 15 2019 06:17am
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1150720283654938625
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1150732346099978240

So is there a plan, or is he making it all up as he goes along, or is he recovering with a plan he made up as he went along?
Yesterday the political commentators were saying that Trump was violating the rule of 'never interrupt your enemy while he's making a mistake' and giving them someone to unite against. But today he's prodding them to unite around the radical left, seeking to tie them to the toxic brand instead of divide them against it. Is that better or worse for democrats? I'm not sure.
Jul 15 2019 06:19am
Quote (Goomshill @ 15 Jul 2019 08:17)
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1150720283654938625
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1150732346099978240

So is there a plan, or is he making it all up as he goes along, or is he recovering with a plan he made up as he went along?
Yesterday the political commentators were saying that Trump was violating the rule of 'never interrupt your enemy while he's making a mistake' and giving them someone to unite against. But today he's prodding them to unite around the radical left, seeking to tie them to the toxic brand instead of divide them against it. Is that better or worse for democrats? I'm not sure.

omar has a 9% favorable rating with moderates, aoc like 25% Its probably no different than uniting around a random swamp creature (D)
Gold: 285.00
Jul 15 2019 06:31am
Quote (excellence @ Jul 14 2019 11:47pm)
yeah we already discussed this a while back and you went on a rage tantrum about something else. this is the 3rd time you've failed to read people's posts. when you get into work tomorrow prescribe yourself an remedial English lesson, maybe it'll help you find a candidate who isn't a racist that wields political power to lock minorities up (Clinton, (D) - your ideal candidate who was the 'smartest most qualified candidate of all the times') and will help you stop crying about twitter posts

*LAUGH OUT LOUD*

Doesn't the feigned ignorance to be manipulative get old? All the passive aggressive stuff you probably watched your mom do to dad? Unless he left you guys for her acting that way....maybe that is why you don't respect women...don't know any worth respect.

Anyway I'm on vacation this week. I'm going to go live in a cabin in Red River Gorge. I'm all burned up from kayaking this weekend but more fun in the sun coming.

So no remedial English for me.... Better than needing little passive aggressive bitch classes like you do because your balls never dropped and you are living vicariously through a guy you mistake for a badass because you've never met a real one....especially if you have a dad who puts up with half of the shit your mom does as evidenced by the passive aggressive babydick shit you post here 24/7.

Have your copy and paste ready to defend racist tweets on a gaming forum, that is your political activism.

This post was edited by Skinned on Jul 15 2019 06:33am
Gold: 5,016.77
Jul 15 2019 07:01am
Quote (Skinned @ Jul 15 2019 08:31am)
Doesn't the feigned ignorance to be manipulative get old? All the passive aggressive stuff you probably watched your mom do to dad? Unless he left you guys for her acting that way....maybe that is why you don't respect women...don't know any worth respect.

Anyway I'm on vacation this week. I'm going to go live in a cabin in Red River Gorge. I'm all burned up from kayaking this weekend but more fun in the sun coming.

So no remedial English for me.... Better than needing little passive aggressive bitch classes like you do because your balls never dropped and you are living vicariously through a guy you mistake for a badass because you've never met a real one....especially if you have a dad who puts up with half of the shit your mom does as evidenced by the passive aggressive babydick shit you post here 24/7.

Have your copy and paste ready to defend racist tweets on a gaming forum, that is your political activism.

---

The most remarkable thing about the racist comments is the silence from Republicans. Trump really has made the Republican party his bitch.... it's hilarious.

This post was edited by IceMage on Jul 15 2019 07:03am
Jul 15 2019 07:34am
Quote (Skinned @ 15 Jul 2019 08:31)

bamboozled into into rage-post projecting your life’s story on a gaming forum while on your vacation. no one here care about your unsolved issues and crying about them here is just another reason why no one likes you

e: someone beat me to the reported, btw

This post was edited by excellence on Jul 15 2019 07:34am
Gold: 22,164.69
Jul 15 2019 08:35am
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1150766494697107456

“We all know that AOC and this crowd are a bunch of Communists, they hate Israel, they hate our own Country, they’re calling the guards along our Border (the Border Patrol Agents) Concentration Camp Guards, they accuse people who support Israel as doing it for the Benjamin’s,....
...they are Anti-Semitic, they are Anti-America, we don’t need to know anything about them personally, talk about their policies. I think they are American citizens who are duly elected that are running on an agenda that is disgusting, that the American people will reject......
....What does it mean for America to have free Healthcare for Illegal Immigrants, no criminalization of coming into our Country - See how that works for controlling Immigration! They talk about Israel like they’re a bunch of thugs, not victims of the entire region. They wanted...
.....to impeach President Trump on DAY ONE. Make them the face of the future of the Democrat Party, you will destroy the Democrat Party. Their policies will destroy our Country!”
@LindseyGrahamSC Need I say more?

(quote of lindsey graham, tweeted by trump)
Gold: 268.37
Jul 15 2019 08:57am
Quote (Skinned @ Jul 15 2019 04:04am)

Omar thinks the US sucks because she was promised a utopia as a small child and has never mentally matured.

She demonstrates unbridled contempt for a country that has bettered her and her family's life at every turn.

She is the living embodiment of the American dream, yet spends her time on a pedestal whining that she wasn't given more.

Absolutely pathetic, and embarrassing for the people who elected her.
Gold: 0.00
Jul 15 2019 09:15am
Quote (Skinned @ Jul 13 2019 06:12pm)
You don't think Mexicans have ladders and shovels? What do you think they come here to do? Lol.

Brown = terrorist

White = mental illness

We shall see.

Ever notice the leftists employ the race card the most? Projecting, much?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1307630773078307930803169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll