d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1307330743075307630773169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 57.00
Jul 14 2019 11:10am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ 14 Jul 2019 12:37)
Of course that's the game "the squad" is playing. Everyone with half a brain cell can see right through it. Which makes it even more disappointing how Trump foolishly stumbled right into their trap by invoking a truly xenophobic argument against them.

Again: critcizing their ideas and what they stand for is perfectly fine, but you just cant figuratively expatriate them, lawful American citizens, over such a disagreement. Particularly not when you're the President of the United States.

an unforced error for sure, doesn’t bother me him telling anti-American taxpayer-leeching lying politicians to shove it. the ‘go back and fix things there if you like it so much” thing isn’t smart that’s a definite oopz.

that said, Pelosi has her hands full keeping things orderly; Trump gives them a chance to unify. it’ll last 2-3 days until the next outrage occurs and they’ll (“the squad”) be back at it with their unpopular opinions and incendiary rhetoric and lies

https://amp.axios.com/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-poll-democrats-2020-aeaa3771-f142-4059-b79e-1fed569dfdf9.html
https://mobile.twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/1150436320214429697?s=19

This post was edited by excellence on Jul 14 2019 11:13am
Gold: 285.00
Jul 14 2019 11:12am
Quote (excellence @ Jul 14 2019 01:10pm)
an unenforced error for sure, doesn’t bother me him telling anti-American taxpayer-leeching lying politicians to shove it. the ‘go back and fix things there if you like it so much” thing isn’t smart that’s a definite

that said, Pelosi has her hands full keeping things orderly; Trump gives them a chance to unify. it’ll last 2-3 days until the next outrage occurs and they’ll be back at it with their unpopular opinions and incendiary rhetoric and lies

https://amp.axios.com/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-poll-democrats-2020-aeaa3771-f142-4059-b79e-1fed569dfdf9.html

A lot of his constituents are hillbillies in trailer parks a few generations deep on disability. It isn't about being a bum or leeching taxes. Everybody knows Trump is the White Identity Politics president.
Gold: 10,485.00
Jul 14 2019 11:14am
Quote (excellence @ Jul 14 2019 01:10pm)
an unenforced error for sure, doesn’t bother me him telling anti-American taxpayer-leeching lying politicians to shove it. the ‘go back and fix things there if you like it so much” thing isn’t smart that’s a definite

that said, Pelosi has her hands full keeping things orderly; Trump gives them a chance to unify. it’ll last 2-3 days until the next outrage occurs and they’ll be back at it with their unpopular opinions and incendiary rhetoric and lies

See... you were wrong. You said it would take 2-3 days. :D
Jul 14 2019 11:15am
Quote (Skinned @ 14 Jul 2019 13:12)
A lot of his constituents are hillbillies in trailer parks a few generations deep on disability. It isn't about being a bum or leeching taxes. Everybody knows Trump is the White Identity Politics president.

yes we know you think of people who support the President: they are either deplorables, hillbillies, or trailer park trash.

and you wonder why no one likes you and you back candidates who lose in landslides to an orange man who gets in his own way with a twitter account.
Gold: 285.00
Jul 14 2019 11:20am
Quote (excellence @ Jul 14 2019 01:15pm)
yes we know you think of people who support the President: they are either deplorables, hillbillies, or trailer park trash.

and you wonder why no one likes you and you back candidates who lose in landslides to an orange man who gets in his own way with a twitter account.

He won one election ever sir. He isn't the first television or movie star the Republicans have elected, so I can see that. Same people literally elected Bush 2 twice.

You say nobody likes the other team but Trump lost the raw number of votes and then lost the House in the next election, is likely to lose the GOP lead senate and go into his second term as a lame duck quack quack.

Tweets for Twits is his only successful government program, and twits like you eat it up all day, and since you are meme informed like the rest of the deplorables you think it means something and you can feel proud as you eat dinner alone or at your parent's house.

Incoming lame duck Trump. I can't wait to see his public meltdown and another three turnovers in his cabinet as he fires pollsters who say he's not very popular lol.

My favorite is all the people the Trumptards said were so awesome and had to backtrack on as they left/were fired from the cabinet and said the president sucked.

I get Trump's 5d checker plan: Keep the Congress so busy with his cabinet confirmations that they cannot legislate and BOOM, current state of status quo conserved.

This post was edited by Skinned on Jul 14 2019 11:26am
Gold: 10,485.00
Jul 14 2019 11:35am
Quote (Skinned @ Jul 14 2019 01:20pm)
He won one election ever sir. He isn't the first television or movie star the Republicans have elected, so I can see that. Same people literally elected Bush 2 twice.

You say nobody likes the other team but Trump lost the raw number of votes and then lost the House in the next election, is likely to lose the GOP lead senate and go into his second term as a lame duck quack quack.

Tweets for Twits is his only successful government program, and twits like you eat it up all day, and since you are meme informed like the rest of the deplorables you think it means something and you can feel proud as you eat dinner alone or at your parent's house.

Incoming lame duck Trump. I can't wait to see his public meltdown and another three turnovers in his cabinet as he fires pollsters who say he's not very popular lol.

My favorite is all the people the Trumptards said were so awesome and had to backtrack on as they left/were fired from the cabinet and said the president sucked.

I get Trump's 5d checker plan: Keep the Congress so busy with his cabinet confirmations that they cannot legislate and BOOM, current state of status quo conserved.

So you're saying you're NOT a Trump fan?
Jul 14 2019 11:55am
Quote (Skinned @ 14 Jul 2019 13:20)
He won one election ever sir. He isn't the first television or movie star the Republicans have elected, so I can see that.

yeah one more Presidential election than your “smartest most qualified candidate ever” lmao you voted for a minority and woman-hating racist (through actual government policy) in 2016. imgaine losing to a novice in any other capacity you’d be rightly laughed off into the realm of the obscured. although your constant assertion that the country is racist probably holds true since more people voted for Hillary

Trump insults a few individuals, privileged lefties like you go and insult scores of millions of Americans as “deplorables, hillbillies, trailer trash, twits, loners” etc and wonder why you’re stuck denying elections and making bold predictions like in 2016.

This post was edited by excellence on Jul 14 2019 11:56am
Gold: 22,164.69
Jul 14 2019 01:05pm
Quote (IceMage @ Jul 14 2019 09:51am)
https://i.ibb.co/2WpxC2z/Untitled.png
Probably the most racist thing Trump has said during his presidency.

But tax cuts and judges, I guess.

2nd worst, the Britain First retweets, at least the fake videos, were still more racist. Does anyone remember them? Nope.
Posting what was essentially agitprop designed to incite racial hatred was a lot worse than telling Ilhan Omar to go fix Somalia.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Jul 14 2019 01:09pm
Quote (IceMage @ 14 Jul 2019 16:51)
https://i.ibb.co/2WpxC2z/Untitled.png

Probably the most racist thing Trump has said during his presidency.

But tax cuts and judges, I guess.

there's a reason white nationalists and other racists support him and feel emboldened by his rhetoric and actions.

makes it that much funnier when cultists act like they just don't see it...
Gold: 0.00
Jul 14 2019 01:19pm
Hopefully the Constitution will be amended to allow our Great Saviour to do more good works for decades to come, as leader and ruler of the United States of America
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1307330743075307630773169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll