d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1306307308309310487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Aug 25 2022 05:54pm
Quote (addone @ Aug 25 2022 04:07pm)
So we playing word games now?? Literally twisting meaning to make your fake story. REEEEEEEEEE
You posting an extrely rare occurrence in nature literally every zoo and biologist in the world knows that panda diet is primarily bamboo leaves and occasional fruit. Koala bears are even pickier. Eucalyptus tree needs to grow + 3 years before it can produce enough leaves to feed a koala bear for 1 day. What food does it eat to survive in your children's book of magic for all those years? Try to find Koalas eating meat.

Your hypothesis is equivalent to - oh I saw a wolf eat some grass therefore it can just eat grass for a year untill the rabbits repopulate. Likewise a Panda bear isn't going to eat meat for a year untill bamboo grows in large enough quantities. 1 panda bear eats between 12-38 kg of leaves/shoots a day that's about 7 tonne of food just to feed 1 bear for the duration. Would you eat grass for 2 years untill there is fruit and vegetables available again? If not why do you expect pandas to eat meat?

REEEEEESONABLE?

here is a koala varying its diet with out having to.

addone decides much.........

Quote (addone @ Aug 25 2022 04:29pm)
I will now establish that we are descendants of dildo worshipping fish people from Pleiades using same reasoning and logic that bible nutters use to justify their talking snake, 900 year old man who heard God tell him to save the entire animal kingdom on a boat and 7 headed dragons stories.

Step 1: it is one of if not the oldest story (100,000yr) known to man told by tribes and cultures around the world say we come from Pleiades. They have ancient writings on cave walls with exact coordinates that now morden science can verify. How did these tribal people know about such precise knowledge of the stars without modern telescopes?

For example seven sisters or seven maidens is a direct refence of 7 constellations in Greek mythology and even the bible
Old Testament, the Pleiades appear (untranslated as כימה, "Khima") thrice.[6] Mention follows (or precedes) of nearby Orion, a bright, anthropomorphic constellation: Amos 5:8; Job 9:9; and Job 38:31. The first two are references about their creation. The third (taken in the context of following verses) stresses their ongoing nature in the night sky; God is speaking directly to Job and challenges him, asking if he can bind the chains of the Pleiades — the implication being that Job cannot, but God can
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pleiades_in_folklore_and_literature

Why would so many cultures have so much origin stories unless of course that's where our earliest ancestors are from

good luck with your alien rainbow dildo fish guild
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Aug 25 2022 06:25pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Aug 26 2022 11:54am)
here is a koala varying its diet with out having to.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjFepCUx5Us

addone decides much.........

good luck with your alien rainbow dildo fish guild

That's what you call a supplementary diet, zoos feed koalas and pandas fresh fruit occasionally. I said where do you see it eating meat reeeeeeee?

I am progressing with evidence that we are descendants from dildo worshipping fish people from Pleiades. I've established the origins of pleiades thus far

Step 2: fish people. We are about 60% water. Our earliest ancestors were fish according to evolution. We still develop tails in a womb. We share 70% of our DNA with a fish. The encient people made us in their likeness and image and they would of used 70% fish DNA to adapt to this planet. Evolution tells us that human embreo resembles that of a fish

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-13278255
https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/55869/6-traits-humans-inherited-fish

You also have to remember that life on pleiades is different to ours so fish people there would be different to here on earth combined with adopted DNA and thousands of years we now look like we do

This post was edited by addone on Aug 25 2022 06:30pm
Gold: 0.00
Aug 25 2022 06:34pm
Quote (addone @ Aug 25 2022 07:25pm)
That's what you call a supplementary diet, zoos feed koalas and pandas fresh fruit occasionally. I said where do you see it eating meat reeeeeeee?

I am progressing with evidence that we are descendants from dildo worshipping fish people from Pleiades. I've established the origins of pleiades thus far

Step 2: fish people. We are about 60% water. Our earliest ancestors were fish according to evolution. We still develop tails in a womb. We share 70% of our DNA with a fish. The encient people made us in their likeness and image and they would of used 70% fish DNA to adapt to this planet. Evolution tells us that human embreo resembles that of a fish

You’re closer to a cow than a. Fish.
Aug 25 2022 07:23pm
Step3: dildo worshipping. We have structures all over the planet which are phallic in nature which most often symbolises fertility. They are everywhere people erect them all over the world, across just about every culture on the planet that has ever existed. Further evidence that ancient people worshipped the dildo.
Washington Monument

Also ancient dildos have been found so it's reeeesonanble and noyhing out of the ordinary.

This concludes the irrefutable proof that we are descendants of a dildo worshipping fish people from Pleiades. I welcome anyone to disprove this

This post was edited by addone on Aug 25 2022 07:28pm
Aug 25 2022 10:21pm
Quote (addone @ Aug 25 2022 05:25pm)

https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/55869/6-traits-humans-inherited-fish

You also have to remember that life on pleiades is different to ours so fish people there would be different to here on earth combined with adopted DNA and thousands of years we now look like we do

i never made a claim koalas ate meat I only showed they can vary their diet. thats just you losing an argument so you start lying about things.
I did post a vid about a panda eating meat.

good luck with your ancient rainbow dildo fish guild
Aug 26 2022 05:10am
Quote (TiStuff @ Aug 26 2022 04:21pm)
i never made a claim koalas ate meat I only showed they can vary their diet. thats just you losing an argument so you start lying about things.
I did post a vid about a panda eating meat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLhJfwYR0CU

good luck with your ancient rainbow dildo fish guild

Woopty Doo a super rare occurrence of panda eating fish that someone filmed by accident. Dogs also eat grass don't mean that's their natural diet lol.
What about Koalas you didn't explain what they would be eating for the entire trip. BTW koalas hate dried leaves and is equivalent to death in most cases. Did Noah had a big eucalyptus tree growing in the middle of the ship? Where did he provide fresh leaves from for at least 4-5 years before new trees had multiplied in sufficient numbers to support koalas?

This post was edited by addone on Aug 26 2022 05:11am
Gold: 0.00
Aug 26 2022 05:14am
Quote (addone @ Aug 26 2022 08:12am)
Shows a picture of a dove with a branch instead of a leaf. Yea tell me more how trees grew with branches while no viable seed survived....

I must know, what do you do for your day job? Are you some kind of Wildlife expert? Are you one who goes out into the forest and country road to study all the animals of the wild that you "know" all these things?

Are you a Geologist that you have gone out and studied all the rocks and are an expert in that field?

I really do hope you are one of these and not some kind of occupation that works with Computers of any kind.
Aug 26 2022 06:04am
Quote (addone @ Aug 26 2022 04:10am)
Woopty Doo a super rare occurrence of panda eating fish that someone filmed by accident. Dogs also eat grass don't mean that's their natural diet lol.
What about Koalas you didn't explain what they would be eating for the entire trip. BTW koalas hate dried leaves and is equivalent to death in most cases. Did Noah had a big eucalyptus tree growing in the middle of the ship? Where did he provide fresh leaves from for at least 4-5 years before new trees had multiplied in sufficient numbers to support koalas?

i just posted a vid of a koala eating an apple. proving they can have a diverse diet. REEEEEEEEEEEEE

get on a search engine and plug into herbivores eating meat if they eat meat they can eat fish REEEEEEEEEEEE

after the waters started receding one can imagine all the pools of water with trapped fish in a ever shrinking pond, easy pickings REEEEEEEE
Aug 26 2022 06:48am
Quote (TiStuff @ Aug 27 2022 12:04am)
i just posted a vid of a koala eating an apple. proving they can have a diverse diet. REEEEEEEEEEEEE

get on a search engine and plug into herbivores eating meat if they eat meat they can eat fish REEEEEEEEEEEE

after the waters started receding one can imagine all the pools of water with trapped fish in a ever shrinking pond, easy pickings REEEEEEEE

Koalas don't have diverse diet you baboon lol. It's like saying dogs eat grass therefore they will eat dry hay for 4 years untill they can start eating their natural food.... REEEEEE

Koalas will occasionally eat some fruit and even then it's fresh. How do you keep apples and leaves fresh on a boat in the middle east for several years? REEEEEE
Aug 26 2022 06:55am
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (CPK001 @ Aug 26 2022 11:14pm)
I must know, what do you do for your day job? Are you some kind of Wildlife expert? Are you one who goes out into the forest and country road to study all the animals of the wild that you "know" all these things?

Are you a Geologist that you have gone out and studied all the rocks and are an expert in that field?

I really do hope you are one of these and not some kind of occupation that works with Computers of any kind.

I have dogs and grew up on the farm. When you start bullshit people with stories like Noah's ark it becomes glaringly obvious how little you know about practical things in life. No wonder this story was sold to uneducated peasants like you who don't question the stupid things like angels and demons, talking snakes, 7 headed dragons and a God that desperately needs his commands be fulfilled and be worshipped otherwise he will lose his shit and put you into a magical place called hell.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1306307308309310487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll