d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1306630673068306930703169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.00
Jul 13 2019 06:51am
Quote (Skinned @ Jul 13 2019 08:31am)
That's why the Left can't do that. It is a slow march not open the borders now march.

I don't think anybody serious is suggesting that. If you think OAC is serious then you're retarded. A lot of Right Wing people here are as evidenced by them focusing on her so much.

Why do you think Congress should invest almost $5b USD into a reactive plan that does not address the root of the problem whatsoever? You have a leak so keep buying buckets but don't fix the pipes....fucking genius.

Money should be spend to raise the quality of living for people already incarcerated and having difficulty being housed. If you don't have anymore room quit collecting Mexicans for a bit because you're killing it. Do something with your Mexicans, then get more.

Trump is probably the greatest Mexican kidnapper of all time, behind Obama ofc.

/e Guatemalan, Honduran, etc.

"Kidnapper."

More histrionic derangement. Yeah, people willingly walking into the kidnapper's oppressive death camps. I swear sometimes you have the logical capacity of a scorned woman.
Gold: 0.00
Jul 13 2019 06:54am
Quote (Beowulf @ Jul 13 2019 08:49am)
why are you so emotional all the time these days?

Sorry but law and order pertaining to immigration and sovereignty is something I definitely feel strong about. The moment we start having open borders we cease as a nation. For decades prior, it was agreed by pretty much everyone that something needed to be done about illegal immigration. Even Bill Clinton made it an official topic back in the 90s. You know, a liked Democratic president. But fast forward to today and suddenly there are all these radicals advocating open borders. It's like... Twilight Zone level shit and blows my mind.
Gold: 28,296.75
Jul 13 2019 07:03am
Quote (CarsV @ Jul 13 2019 05:54am)
Sorry but law and order pertaining to immigration and sovereignty is something I definitely feel strong about. The moment we start having open borders we cease as a nation. For decades prior, it was agreed by pretty much everyone that something needed to be done about illegal immigration. Even Bill Clinton made it an official topic back in the 90s. You know, a liked Democratic president. But fast forward to today and suddenly there are all these radicals advocating open borders. It's like... Twilight Zone level shit and blows my mind.

Not much in reality is going to change

Both sides fail on a regular basis with immigration and use it constantly for political purposes. Neither the left or the right will be making any dramatic changes

Conservatives don't have a good record on it but they are at least sitting at the adult table right now that I'll agree with. People going on about concentration camps and murder camps and all that sort of exaggeration isn't productive and it's disrespectful to those that actually have been affected by those sort of things

They aren't be rounded up based on race or anything other than they are not legally here. People can argue about the care and process that's all fine but just hyping up people with the extreme descriptions that solves nothing isn't adult table conversation nor does it contribute to fixing it

Bill Clinton was a big time conservative on many issues. Him being a playboy that played the sax convinced a lot of people otherwise of course conservatives like a lot of what he did now.

Democrats are being hyperbolic because they are out of the white house and because it's primary season most of it is words in reality. Words that conservatives are very happy/angry to hear that will benefit them in riling up their own base but it's mostly words

Both sides suck on immigration and will continue to because of a mixture of incompetence and it's political value to be a crisis from one point of view or the other

but conservatives/republicans will win on this one so no need to be riled up
Gold: 285.00
Jul 13 2019 07:04am
Quote (CarsV @ Jul 13 2019 08:51am)
"Kidnapper."

More histrionic derangement. Yeah, people willingly walking into the kidnapper's oppressive death camps. I swear sometimes you have the logical capacity of a scorned woman.

I'm not a big fan of government or incarceration for anyone and think kidnapping and locking people in cages should be designated for only the most egregious crimes.

I am skeptical about one group of people getting together to make decisions about another group of people without their consent or input whatsoever. I think that if I did that to one of my neighbors, no matter what they did to deserve it, it would be considered deviant and insane....I think this should also extend to groups of people. You should have to at least kidnap or murder someone to be kidnapped or murdered by the state. I'm obviously deranged for feeling a way about things and not believing things are optimal right now with mass incarceration in for-profit prisons...you are the one that is obviously sane and I am obviously mentally ill.

Quote (bogie160 @ Jul 13 2019 08:39am)
Increase quality of life and give them a direct pipeline into the country, I'm sure that'll cut down on illegal immigration and give us control of our borders.

Catch and release + no deportation = open borders.

This isn't about some 70 IQ freshman radical in the house; it's the standard position of every Dem front runner bar Biden.

Trump has a better immigration policy than the Democrats do and he's a moron. What does that tell us about them?

I just said deport all the Mexicans in concentration camps instead of imprisoning them and you called me stupid. Well fuck you Bogie, eat a dick.

This post was edited by Skinned on Jul 13 2019 07:07am
Gold: 273.37
Jul 13 2019 07:13am
Quote (Skinned @ Jul 13 2019 03:04pm)
I'm not a big fan of government or incarceration for anyone and think kidnapping and locking people in cages should be designated for only the most egregious crimes.

I am skeptical about one group of people getting together to make decisions about another group of people without their consent or input whatsoever. I think that if I did that to one of my neighbors, no matter what they did to deserve it, it would be considered deviant and insane....I think this should also extend to groups of people. You should have to at least kidnap or murder someone to be kidnapped or murdered by the state. I'm obviously deranged for feeling a way about things and not believing things are optimal right now with mass incarceration in for-profit prisons...you are the one that is obviously sane and I am obviously mentally ill.

I just said deport all the Mexicans in concentration camps instead of imprisoning them and you called me stupid. Well fuck you Bogie, eat a dick.

You just talked up catch and release and then made an ambiguous comment on "do[ing] something" with the Mexicans we have.

If you were suggesting we deport them en masse, forgive me for being confused. That's not a position any leading Democrat would support.

I think that's too radical, but if anyone wants to go, we should obviously deport them.

This post was edited by bogie160 on Jul 13 2019 07:13am
Jul 13 2019 07:21am
Quote (bogie160 @ Jul 13 2019 09:13am)
You just talked up catch and release and then made an ambiguous comment on "do[ing] something" with the Mexicans we have.

If you were suggesting we deport them en masse, forgive me for being confused. That's not a position any leading Democrat would support.

I think that's too radical, but if anyone wants to go, we should obviously deport them.

When I said do something with them I meant send them out of the United States. Catch and release on the other side of the border. They need a process to send people in the United States illegally out of the United States if they are going to incarcerate them in all of our county jails and in detention centers in Texas and elsewhere. The people in these centers are certainly better off on their own in the world anywhere there incarcerated.

Moving human bodies is a tough business, you have to have stomach for it. What is about to happen is going to be much worse than anything so far and the US needs to just start getting rid of these people ASAP before they start fucking dying in detention centers all over the place.

I don't mean catch and release into Texas. Texas doesn't want that.

Immigration pipeline needs to be addressed. There has to be a legal route in that is reasonable, with the expectation that not everyone can be American.

Need to start getting rid of these prisoners fast or they will die on us from stupid diseases and if we are going to do this we need to have a beginning, middle, and end to the process envisioned for individuals as we pick them up. Right now there is a beginning, arrest, middle, concentration camp, then ??? They should have chalked out the $45k or whatever it cost to hide a program manager for a year lol.

This post was edited by Skinned on Jul 13 2019 07:21am
Gold: 4,404.67
Jul 13 2019 11:49am
Quote (Skinned @ 13 Jul 2019 14:31)
That's why the Left can't do that. It is [...] not open the borders now march.

I don't think anybody serious is suggesting that.
If you think OAC is serious then you're retarded. A lot of Right Wing people here are as evidenced by them focusing on her so much.

Almost every relevant Democratic presidential candidate is suggesting that. Even a former Obama cabinet member is accusing them of advocating open borders:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/07/06/trump-era-politics-are-drowning-out-consensus-immigration-its-time-some-straight-talk/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.0bde8622d9e1

Obama's former Homeland Security Secretary:
we cannot, as some Democratic candidates for president now propose, publicly embrace a policy to not deport those who enter or remain in this country illegally unless they commit a crime. This is tantamount to a public declaration (repeated and amplified by smugglers in Central America) that our borders are effectively open to all; this will increase the recent levels of monthly apprehensions at our Southern border — about or more than 100,000 — by multiples.

-----------------

Quote (Skinned)
Why do you think Congress should invest almost $5b USD into a reactive plan that does not address the root of the problem whatsoever? You have a leak so keep buying buckets but don't fix the pipes....fucking genius.

Exactly. That's why we need the wall or something similar in the intermediate future, to stop the leaking of illegal immigrants across the southern border. When - and only when! - the situation on the southern border is really under control, we can turn to improving the living conditions in Central America, which without a doubt would be a longterm project.

The $4.5bn in funding requested right now are necessary to clean up the mess that we already have on our hands.

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on Jul 13 2019 11:50am
Gold: 22,164.69
Jul 13 2019 12:26pm
https://www.thenewstribune.com/news/local/article232643227.html

No ID or motive yet, could plausibly go either way before people start exploiting it for their narrative
but something just happened that was almost certainly politically motivated terrorism resulting in a fatality

Tacoma police shot dead a man who was reportedly throwing incendiary devices at an immigrant detention center on the Tacoma tideflats early Saturday morning.

Tacoma police said they responded to a report of a man with a rifle at the Northwest Dentention Center at 1600 East J Street at 4 a.m.

The man was throwing molotov cocktails — bottles filled with flammable liquid — at outbuildings and cars in the center’s parking lot. One car caught fire and burned.

In a statement, police said shots were fired. After initially taking cover, police found the man. He was dead.

Police said he was wearing a satchel and gear that contained flares.

Forensics teams and detectives are processing the scene.

There is no identity of the suspect yet, police said.

The four officers involved in the shooting were placed on paid administrative leave.

/e: should note it took place at the site of an anti-ICE protest just 6 hours prior to the shooting

This post was edited by Goomshill on Jul 13 2019 12:32pm
Gold: 2,617.52
Jul 13 2019 12:32pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Jul 13 2019 02:26pm)

No ID or motive yet, could plausibly go either way before people start exploiting it for their narrative
but something just happened that was almost certainly politically motivated terrorism resulting in a fatality

Go woke get smoked
Jul 13 2019 04:12pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Jul 13 2019 01:49pm)
Almost every relevant Democratic presidential candidate is suggesting that. Even a former Obama cabinet member is accusing them of advocating open borders:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/07/06/trump-era-politics-are-drowning-out-consensus-immigration-its-time-some-straight-talk/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.0bde8622d9e1

Obama's former Homeland Security Secretary:

-----------------

Exactly. That's why we need the wall or something similar in the intermediate future, to stop the leaking of illegal immigrants across the southern border. When - and only when! - the situation on the southern border is really under control, we can turn to improving the living conditions in Central America, which without a doubt would be a longterm project.

The $4.5bn in funding requested right now are necessary to clean up the mess that we already have on our hands.

You don't think Mexicans have ladders and shovels? What do you think they come here to do? Lol.

Quote (Goomshill @ Jul 13 2019 02:26pm)

/e: should note it took place at the site of an anti-ICE protest just 6 hours prior to the shooting

Brown = terrorist

White = mental illness

We shall see.

This post was edited by Skinned on Jul 13 2019 04:13pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1306630673068306930703169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll