d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1306530663067306830693169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 2,617.52
Jul 12 2019 08:44pm
Quote (inkanddagger @ Jul 12 2019 08:51pm)
Almost 2 trillion of our hard earned tax dollars were stolen by Republicans and given to their rich buddies to inflate the stock market for a few years. What an expensive People of Walmart orgy this presidency has turned out to be.

They made me rich boo hoo hoo fuckity hoo
Gold: 57.00
Jul 13 2019 02:39am
Quote (inkanddagger @ 12 Jul 2019 20:51)
Almost 2 trillion of our hard earned tax dollars were stolen by Republicans and given to their rich buddies to inflate the stock market for a few years. What an expensive People of Walmart orgy this presidency has turned out to be.

>only rich people have stocks

Quote (Skinned @ 12 Jul 2019 20:47)
https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/12/politics/mnuchin-congress-letter-debt-crisis/index.html

US government is running out of money faster than expected, Mnuchin warns

Who would have thought that a cabinet based on nepotism sucks? Lol.

I love bold. Trump is losing 4d checkers.

Congress controlls spending, not surprising when (D)s take the house that this happens. only odious bigots like you pretend not to know this. or maybe you flunked out of 8th grade
Gold: 6,751.11
Jul 13 2019 05:47am
https://twitter.com/CBSDenver/status/1149873899347333120

yeah this will get the american people on their side :rolleyes:
Gold: 285.00
Jul 13 2019 06:15am
Vice President Mike Pence traveled to the US-Mexico border Friday to witness the conditions facing migrant adults and children in Customs and Border Protection custody.

Joined by a group of reporters, Senate Republicans and acting Homeland Security Secretary Kevin McAleenan, Pence visited two facilities in the Rio Grande Valley: the Donna Processing Facility, temporarily housing families, and the McAllen Border Patrol Station, housing single adults who have been found crossing into the United States illegally.
In Donna, Pence saw oversized, air-conditioned facilities, with children and their parents lying on cots, watching animated movies and eating snacks.

In McAllen, it was a much different scene: Pence toured a swelteringly hot room called a sally port with hundreds of men, a strong smell of sweat and overcrowding so extreme there was no room for cots, the migrants left to sleep on concrete beneath mylar blankets.

"The Vice President's office specifically instructed CBP to not clean up or sanitize the facility beyond what is routine so the American people could see how serious the crisis at our border is (overcrowding, lack of resources, beds)," an administration official said in an email, noting that there were Secret Service concerns over Pence entering the sally port, but the Vice President's office pushed for press access.
Asked by CNN whether the conditions for the detained single adult immigrants were acceptable, Pence said no.
"No, it's not. That's the reason why we demanded that Congress provide $4.6 billion in additional support to Customs and Border Protection,"
the vice president said in an interview following both tours and a roundtable with Border Patrol officials. "The McAllen station, where our cells are overflowing ... ought to be a very clear message to every American that the time for action is now and the time for Congress to act to end the flow of families that are coming north from Central America to our border is now."

Now that we are rounding them up and incarcerating in contracted private prisons instead of the old catch and release we need to now spend money housing them instead of them going to work painting houses or whatever. There are a bunch of Mexicans pressure washing and painting a building next to me; I'm glad they're working and not in my county's jail or some concentration camp owned by the Hardees guy lol.

Congress needs to give the Federal government money to at least pay for better housing for some of these folks. This is every bit as bad as Japanese Concentration Camps in WW2. You would think that people would learn to stop making racially designated "detention" centers. The MiniTruth needs to call MiniPlenty and get the funds asap.

BUT the problem is that Democrats know 100% that the GOP will act in bad faith and just incarcerate more Mexicans and not improve conditions at all and this is just a ploy to put pressure on Congress to give them more money for war. We will see what happens when it is denied and he doesn't have someone to bail him out of this crisis of his own making. Maybe he can dig his dad up and ask to be bailed out again lol.

Dems need to draft their own bill designating specific funds for housing and quality of life for individuals incarcerated by the Federal Government who have committed no violent crimes, crimes against persons, or no serious crimes. Things aside from travelling. There are a lot of terrible actors who are using this opportunity to exploit and harm other humans and they should be policed as best as possible.

There has been literally no talk of addressing the actual problem of immigration, which is the legal immigration process is broken, so people going going in the back door, windows, cellar doors, etc. Literally no talk of one no work to address the problem, just the limitless reactive incarceration of brown people. They're worth more money to capitalists in prisons than in fields now lol. Solving this problem does nothing for the billionaire class and the government can only be trusted to solve problems in the interests of this group.

This post was edited by Skinned on Jul 13 2019 06:26am
Gold: 253.37
Jul 13 2019 06:27am
Quote (Skinned @ Jul 13 2019 02:15pm)
Now that we are rounding them up and incarcerating in contracted private prisons instead of the old catch and release we need to now spend money housing them instead of them going to work painting houses or whatever. There are a bunch of Mexicans pressure washing and painting a building next to me; I'm glad they're working and not in my county's jail or some concentration camp owned by the Hardees guy lol.

Congress needs to give the Federal government money to at least pay for better housing for some of these folks. This is every bit as bad as Japanese Concentration Camps in WW2. You would think that people would learn to stop making racially designated "detention" centers. The MiniTruth needs to call MiniPlenty and get the funds asap.

BUT the problem is that Democrats know 100% that the GOP will act in bad faith and just incarcerate more Mexicans and not improve conditions at all and this is just a ploy to put pressure on Congress to give them more money for war. We will see what happens when it is denied and he doesn't have someone to bail him out of this crisis of his own making. Maybe he can dig his dad up and ask to be bailed out again lol.

Dems need to draft their own bill designating specific funds for housing and quality of life matter only.

Nothing better for Trump than radical leftists advocating open borders.
Gold: 285.00
Jul 13 2019 06:31am
Quote (bogie160 @ Jul 13 2019 08:27am)
Nothing better for Trump than radical leftists advocating open borders.

That's why the Left can't do that. It is a slow march not open the borders now march.

I don't think anybody serious is suggesting that. If you think OAC is serious then you're retarded. A lot of Right Wing people here are as evidenced by them focusing on her so much.

Why do you think Congress should invest almost $5b USD into a reactive plan that does not address the root of the problem whatsoever? You have a leak so keep buying buckets but don't fix the pipes....fucking genius.

Money should be spend to raise the quality of living for people already incarcerated and having difficulty being housed. If you don't have anymore room quit collecting Mexicans for a bit because you're killing it. Do something with your Mexicans, then get more.

Trump is probably the greatest Mexican kidnapper of all time, behind Obama ofc.

/e Guatemalan, Honduran, etc.

This post was edited by Skinned on Jul 13 2019 06:33am
Gold: 28,296.75
Jul 13 2019 06:39am
Quote (Skinned @ Jul 13 2019 05:15am)

Dems need to draft their own bill designating specific funds for housing and quality of life matter only.

too many people to realistically provide humane (in our view) facilities for everyone

have to slow down the flow or it'll get worse. Republicans will win on this one more of the country is with them on immigration and the Dems use it politically and do very little about it

there isn't enough money for quality facilities, the flow has to be slowed down, they aren't just going to be let go under this administration and most reliable voters have immigration high enough up on their list to not support that anyway

the concentration camp talk and comparisons are a waste of time and not an honest representation the exaggerations for political gain have to stop somewhere

Flow has to be slowed and building more and more facilities won't do it. We have to try to provide humane care for those detained but we also have to slow down the amount of kids and families being sent here not because I have any issue with them being here because they are dying and getting raped and abused on the way here just to end up detained with an administration that is serious about keeping them out. They aren't better off in that situation
Gold: 253.37
Jul 13 2019 06:39am
Quote (Skinned @ Jul 13 2019 02:31pm)
That's why the Left can't do that. It is a slow march not open the borders now march.

I don't think anybody serious is suggesting that. If you think OAC is serious then you're retarded. A lot of Right Wing people here are as evidenced by them focusing on her so much.

Why do you think Congress should invest almost $5b USD into a reactive plan that does not address the root of the problem whatsoever? You have a leak so keep buying buckets but don't fix the pipes....fucking genius.

Money should be spend to raise the quality of living for people already incarcerated and having difficulty being housed. If you don't have anymore room quit collecting Mexicans for a bit because you're killing it. Do something with your Mexicans, then get more.

Increase quality of life and give them a direct pipeline into the country, I'm sure that'll cut down on illegal immigration and give us control of our borders.

Catch and release + no deportation = open borders.

This isn't about some 70 IQ freshman radical in the house; it's the standard position of every Dem front runner bar Biden.

Trump has a better immigration policy than the Democrats do and he's a moron. What does that tell us about them?
Gold: 0.00
Jul 13 2019 06:46am
Quote (Skinned @ Jul 13 2019 08:31am)

So what you're saying is that we should let foreign nationals hold our country ransom. Brilliant, fucking genius.

"I'm gonna illegally invade the US, expect all sorts of free shit, and if they don't let me freely do what I want, they're a bunch of wascally racists."

And the left has routinely demonstrated their advocacy for open borders. This isn't some fringe, minority thing. All of them. ALL OF THE DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATES went on stage on national television and raised their hands in support of decriminalizing border crossings and providing healthcare for them. Leftist local government leaders and judges constantly try to undermine attempts to enforce existing immigration laws. The leftists and Democrats have essentially raised a huge sign up to the world saying "Come on over illegally, we don't care! We'll even give you free shit and you can expect prosperity! It's yours, come take it!" Of course more people are going to keep coming. There's a reason they say "Don't feed the bears!" because they'll grow accustom to free shit.

How you can sit there and honestly say nobody on the left is suggesting open border policies is beyond me. You're hatred for the GOP and shilling for the Democrats is borderline mental illness. And for some strange reason you're smug as fuck about it.

This post was edited by CarsV on Jul 13 2019 06:47am
Gold: 28,296.75
Jul 13 2019 06:49am
Quote (CarsV @ Jul 13 2019 05:46am)
So what you're saying is that we should let foreign nationals hold our country ransom. Brilliant, fucking genius.

"I'm gonna illegally invade the US, expect all sorts of free shit, and if they don't let me freely do what I want, they're a bunch of wascally racists."

And the left has routinely demonstrated their advocacy for open borders. This isn't some fringe, minority thing. All of them. ALL OF THE DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATES went on stage on national television and raised their hands in support of decriminalizing border crossings and providing healthcare for them. Leftist local government leaders and judges constantly try to undermine attempts to enforce existing immigration laws. The leftists and Democrats have essentially raised a huge sign up to the world saying "Come on over illegally, we don't care! We'll even give you free shit and you can expect prosperity! It's yours, come take it!" Of course more people are going to keep coming. There's a reason they say "Don't feed the bears!" because they'll grow accustom to free shit.

How you can sit there and honestly say nobody on the left is suggesting open border policies is beyond me. You're hatred for the GOP and shilling for the Democrats is borderline mental illness. And for some strange reason you're smug as fuck about it.

why are you so emotional all the time these days?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1306530663067306830693169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll