d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1305230533054305530563169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 2,504.69
Jul 8 2019 12:57pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Jul 8 2019 12:47pm)
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1148298496140820480

jesus christ trump take it down a notch its not 1812
Trump's hyberbole goes from singing someone's praises to swinging his balls into them on a moment's notice
just shitting all over may, telling the ambassador to fuck right off in so many words and saying oops I still love the queen

he's a toolbox full of hammers in a world with plenty of nails that need pounding and bolts that need tightening.
Gold: 0.00
Jul 8 2019 01:05pm
The hero of our times
The best of us
The saviour long foretold of
Gold: 5.77
Jul 8 2019 01:19pm
Gold: 22,164.69
Jul 8 2019 01:31pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Jul 8 2019 01:57pm)
he's a toolbox full of hammers in a world with plenty of nails that need pounding and bolts that need tightening.

I'd like it if Trump's skin was thick enough to distinguish between shit people say to his face and shit they say behind his back.
how was the world supposed to survive Cablegate otherwise?
Gold: 5,016.77
Jul 8 2019 01:33pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Jul 8 2019 01:47pm)
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1148298496140820480

jesus christ trump take it down a notch its not 1812
Trump's hyberbole goes from singing someone's praises to swinging his balls into them on a moment's notice
just shitting all over may, telling the ambassador to fuck right off in so many words and saying oops I still love the queen

What matters is what Trump does, not what he says.
Jul 8 2019 01:52pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Jul 8 2019 01:31pm)
I'd like it if Trump's skin was thick enough to distinguish between shit people say to his face and shit they say behind his back.
how was the world supposed to survive Cablegate otherwise?

we've all met a guy like trump. they spend so many years in the limelight that they gaslight themselves into the "I only respond, i'm not a bully i just get attacked and respond". Which starts out true, but then they grow the attack reflex and before you know it they're picking fights all over town. the narrative that anyone could even be unfair to him in a general sense is silly, he's a 10 mile wide target of his own making. he lies with every single tweet more-or-less. we're in a world where the POTUS uses a social media platform 5 times a day, and it could be praise/condemnation of Fox news, sniping at the leaders of the world from EURO allies to dire enemies in Iran/NK, to random blatantly lying boasts that come out of left field.

for the life of me i cant understand why Obama made a public statement that he'd stay silent. Trump's had barry's name in his mouth on a weekly basis and scapegoated him publicly every time. would public obama trashing trump be better or worse for the downballot primaries? how could it be worse i guess.
Gold: 57.00
Jul 8 2019 02:00pm
Quote (thesnipa @ 8 Jul 2019 14:52)
we've all met a guy like trump. they spend so many years in the limelight that they gaslight themselves into the "I only respond, i'm not a bully i just get attacked and respond". Which starts out true, but then they grow the attack reflex and before you know it they're picking fights all over town. the narrative that anyone could even be unfair to him in a general sense is silly, he's a 10 mile wide target of his own making. he lies with every single tweet more-or-less. we're in a world where the POTUS uses a social media platform 5 times a day, and it could be praise/condemnation of Fox news, sniping at the leaders of the world from EURO allies to dire enemies in Iran/NK, to random blatantly lying boasts that come out of left field.

for the life of me i cant understand why Obama made a public statement that he'd stay silent. Trump's had barry's name in his mouth on a weekly basis and scapegoated him publicly every time. would public obama trashing trump be better or worse for the downballot primaries? how could it be worse i guess.

ehh i can’t see a situation where it would benefit Obama or the (D)s. he kinda got in the verbal fray in 2016 and ended up sputtering if if if okie doke. Obama isn’t running and nor is ‘his hand-picked successor’ (although his VP is) and this sorta arena would not suit Obama’s strengths, imo.

besides which they (the (D)s and their smartest most qualified candidate of all the times) ignored all his good advice in 2016 anyways like the typical racists they are

This post was edited by excellence on Jul 8 2019 02:00pm
Jul 8 2019 02:03pm
Quote (excellence @ Jul 8 2019 02:00pm)
ehh i can’t see a situation where it would benefit Obama or the (D)s. he kinda got in the verbal fray in 2016 and ended up sputtering if if if okie doke. Obama isn’t running and nor is ‘his hand-picked successor’ (although his VP is) and this sorta arena would not suit Obama’s strengths, imo.

besides which they (the (D)s and their smartest most qualified candidate of all the times) ignored all his good advice in 2016 anyways like the typical racists they are

for sure wouldnt help him, hes out of politics for all we know. but some passive aggressive tweets about "how much better Obama's america was" might get Trump on a tear, making him even more divisive.

then again that's me thinking about 2016, in 2019-2020 Trump's needle cant really move and EVERY election is a referendum on Trump no matter where it is.
Gold: 57.00
Jul 8 2019 02:15pm
Quote (thesnipa @ 8 Jul 2019 15:03)
for sure wouldnt help him, hes out of politics for all we know. but some passive aggressive tweets about "how much better Obama's america was" might get Trump on a tear, making him even more divisive.

then again that's me thinking about 2016, in 2019-2020 Trump's needle cant really move and EVERY election is a referendum on Trump no matter where it is.

optics wise i just dont see it going well for the (D)s at all. Trump might fly off on a twitter rant like usual sure, but all it takes is him not doing so and the attack could backfire horribly

The (D)s already hate Trump. The prior president attacking the current one in an election process/year isn’t going to increase their hatred. It very well would rile up and motivate potential Trump voters this time round. The cheap jabs by Obama while doing speaking events abroad haven’t really moved the needle and are relatively harmless and Obama is too smart to push that envelope with such a timid (D) field so far

This post was edited by excellence on Jul 8 2019 02:17pm
Jul 8 2019 02:20pm
Quote (excellence @ Jul 8 2019 02:15pm)
optics wise i just dont see it going well for the (D)s at all. Trump might fly off on a twitter rant like usual sure, but all it takes is him not doing so and the attack could backfire horribly

The (D)s already hate Trump. The prior president attacking the current one in an election process/year isn’t going to increase their hatred. It very well would rile up and motivate potential Trump voters this time round. The cheap jabs by Obama while doing speaking events abroad haven’t really moved the needle and are relatively harmless and Obama is too smart to push that envelope with such a timid (D) field so far

he could potentially redirect some of trump insults to him, rather than the field. but that's about it, and would likely not net any votes as it would just like you say rile up right wingers. i just think it make him look like a cuck, Trump's got him on control+C with how much he talks about him lol.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1305230533054305530563169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll