d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1304305306307308487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Aug 24 2022 06:03am
Quote (TiStuff @ Aug 24 2022 11:28pm)
ya God destroyed the seeds. your the only one that has ever said that............ what else did you say? o yea "You are trying soo hard to make it work"

no one said the olive leaf came from a mountain top
no one said the dove was eating the olive leaf
no one said the dove was making a nest.
look at all the try hard your doing
baby animals is a reasonable solution so REEEEEE about it
already post a vid the arc design was sea worthy with anchor stones
nope no one said trees grew instantly
water drained off already posted a vid on this
language is prophetic when its prophetic, do you even know what the word means?
simulation theory is your problem REEEEEEEE some more

"With your logic and reeeing I can make anything real. Heck I can prove that we are descendants of a dildo worshiping alien fish race from the Pleiades"
(good luck)

Except God from the bible did say exactly that he destroyed all life forms reeee
Genesis 7
23 Every living thing on the face of the earth was wiped out; people and animals and the creatures that move along the ground and the birds were wiped from the earth. Only Noah was left, and those with him in the ark.

If it didn't come from mountain top then it's impossible for it to sprout in 2 months the earliest you can get when Noah sent out the dove reeeeee
Doves don't randomly fly with olive leafs it's unnatural I just posted the counter argument incase you decided to justify it was making a nest reeeee
Anchor stones were not part of design set out by magic man you worship that's a what a desperate nutcases like you try to justify a faulty design reeee
There plenty of examples of non prophetic sections of the bible where mythological creatures are described not just dragons that you believe reeee
No actually simulation theory/hypothesis was brought up by you not me to justify your wacko book of fairy tales reeee

:wacko: :wacko:

This post was edited by addone on Aug 24 2022 06:08am
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Aug 24 2022 06:13am
Quote (addone @ Aug 24 2022 05:03am)
Except God from the bible did say exactly that he destroyed all life forms reeee

If it didn't come from mountain top then it's impossible for it to sprout in 2 months the earliest you can get when Noah sent out the dove reeeeee
Doves don't randomly fly with olive leafs it's unnatural I just posted the counter argument incase you decided to justify it was making a nest reeeee
Anchor stones were not part of design set out by magic man you worship that's a what a desperate nutcases like you try to justify a faulty design reeee
There plenty of examples of non prophetic sections of the bible where mythological creatures are described not just dragons that you believe reeee
No actually simulation theory/hypothesis was brought up by you not me to justify your wacko book of fairy tales reeee

:wacko: :wacko:

you need to inform the world every one got it wrong but you reeeeeeee
you still dont know scripture reeeeeeeeee
birds pick up chit and carry it around reeeeeeee
your the only one talking about it making a nest reeeeeeee
anchor stone have been found reeeeeeeeeeeee
you dont know any scripture reeeeeeeeeee
simulation hypothesis is from science reeeeeeeeeeeee science is a problem for you not a problem for me reeeeeeeeeeee
Aug 24 2022 06:22am
First a talking snake now a talking donkey. Everyone get a load of this

Numbers 22:21-39

27 When the donkey saw the angel of the Lord, it lay down under Balaam, and he was angry and beat it with his staff. 28 Then the Lord opened the donkey’s mouth, and it said to Balaam, “What have I done to you to make you beat me these three times?”
29 Balaam answered the donkey, “You have made a fool of me! If only I had a sword in my hand, I would kill you right now.”
30 The donkey said to Balaam, “Am I not your own donkey, which you have always ridden, to this day? Have I been in the habit of doing this to you?”
“No,” he said.

Nice the original eeyore adaptation a children's bed time story these people believe in. Sorry TiStuff this isn't a prophesy maybe this is an alternative reality theory?

Or maybe just maybe you are reeee yore Reeeyore?
Aug 24 2022 06:38am
Quote (TiStuff @ Aug 25 2022 12:13am)
simulation hypothesis is from science reeeeeeeeeeeee science is a problem for you not a problem for me reeeeeeeeeeee

That's a weird way to admit you are :wacko:

Actually a small number of christian fundamentalis believe bible is literal that's not everyone... Another fail
Doves don't pick up random olive leaves. They are bitter and provide no nutritional value. Birds pick up shit therefore doves pick up shit because bible told me.... Best argument

Anchor stones have been found therefore Anchor stones HAHAHAHA. DILDOS HAVE BEEN FOUND therefore an alien race worshipped dildos (see I can make up shit just like you)

You don't know any scripture
Alternative reality is from science!
Gold: 80,771.69
Aug 24 2022 09:18am
Quote (TiStuff @ Aug 24 2022 05:13am)

Quote (addone @ Aug 24 2022 05:22am)

27 When the donkey saw the angel of the Lord, it lay down under Balaam, and he was angry and beat it with his staff. 28 Then the Lord opened the donkey’s mouth, and it said to Balaam, “What have I done to you to make you beat me these three times?”
29 Balaam answered the donkey, “You have made a fool of me! If only I had a sword in my hand, I would kill you right now.”
30 The donkey said to Balaam, “Am I not your own donkey, which you have always ridden, to this day? Have I been in the habit of doing this to you?”
“No,” he said.

Nice the original eeyore adaptation a children's bed time story these people believe in. Sorry TiStuff this isn't a prophesy maybe this is an alternative reality theory?

Quote (addone @ Aug 23 2022 11:57pm)
Except god destroyed everything including all living things including seeds and trees. So how are there trees growing all of a sudden? Olives don't normally grow on mountain tops and even then you need to plant them in the right soil conditions. Doves don't eat olive leaves or make nests out of them. They make it out of grass, twigs and pine needles mostly.

You are trying soo hard to make it work, bending reality and language just to accommodate one of the most fairy tale, extremely unlikely set of events as truth. Well here is a 1 in a million super extreme example of this one thing happening in nature so it happened....
You are bending over backwards trying to say things like they all baby animals, the arc was sea worthy, trees grow instantly after everything is destroyed, water magically appeared flooded the highest mountain tops then went away somewhere, the language is prophetic when it suits, and now you are pitching me Simulation theory.

With your logic and reeeing I can make anything real. Heck I can prove that we are descendants of a dildo worshiping alien fish race from the Pleiades.

How about you stop worshiping fairy tales and come to terms there was no global flood, bible is simply a mythilogical story book to impart values and and morals rather then literal translation. There were a few stories based on real life but later the authors just exaggerated and made 1st century blockbuster to sell to the common peasant at a time. An allegorical hollywood adaptation.

*simulacrum actually. however bible
is a mostly prophetic book w/ strong scientific predictive power. conceptually it hasnt had a content update in centuries. big problem, especially when the clowns call any1 crazy for trying to do that.
cant have a book saying christians are always being martyred but dong worry their scriptures are hosted by the same people martyring them. Big issues w/ its theology aswell however devolution is far more silly than the bible.
its good cop bad cop, bible can be made whole again but thats a credit to the person more than the book itself.

TLDR bible is gatekeeping autonomous explanations or truths of "what" rules reality. It has to have many encoded truths in order to do this, consider it an encryption. it was reverse engineered from the life/personality of good person(s) and then grouped to fit an elite narrative.
conceptually the best parts of the story of jesus are still good, but to romanticize a god being tortured w/ crosses in churches is incredibly despicable and bizzare from a loving perspective.

What loving parent would house images or texts of how their loved one died and poster that as the primary way for remembrance?

This post was edited by lodd222 on Aug 24 2022 09:26am
Aug 24 2022 10:36am
Quote (addone @ Aug 24 2022 05:22am)

“No,” he said.

makes sense. when you talk its braying like a donkey. so why not the lord use a donkey for human speech.

Quote (addone @ Aug 24 2022 05:38am)
That's a weird way to admit you are :wacko:

Actually a small number of christian fundamentalis believe bible is literal that's not everyone... Another fail
Doves don't pick up random olive leaves. They are bitter and provide no nutritional value. Birds pick up shit therefore doves pick up shit because bible told me.... Best argument

Anchor stones have been found therefore Anchor stones HAHAHAHA. DILDOS HAVE BEEN FOUND therefore an alien race worshipped dildos (see I can make up shit just like you)

You don't know any scripture
Alternative reality is from science!

meh bullchit dude you dont know what any christians think.

"Doves don't pick up random olive leaves."
(because you bray alot?)

just because you "find" dildos doesnt mean everyone does.
Aug 24 2022 04:19pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Aug 25 2022 04:36am)
makes sense. when you talk its braying like a donkey. so why not the lord use a donkey for human speech.

meh bullchit dude you dont know what any christians think.

"Doves don't pick up random olive leaves."
(because you bray alot?)

just because you "find" dildos doesnt mean everyone does.

I told you before if anyone uses same logic like your kind then they can make the most absurd fairy tales come true.
Don't be mad that you were suckered into believing the bible. Be thankful someone like me shined some clarity into your life. Of course for someone like you who has an obsessive need to fill an empty void if you replace the bible/Christianity then you will just pick up another nonsense like simulation/alternative reality theories or another equally super vague conspirareeee.

Maybe you don't like living in this reality or the present moment you turn to inprobable fantasy world. Stop relying on a 2000 year old fantasy book to tell you how to live your life. Rely on your own experience and be useful human being. Help improve the world in some way.
Aug 24 2022 04:47pm
Quote (addone @ Aug 24 2022 03:19pm)
I told you before if anyone uses same logic like your kind then they can make the most absurd fairy tales come true.
Don't be mad that you were suckered into believing the bible. Be thankful someone like me shined some clarity into your life. Of course for someone like you who has an obsessive need to fill an empty void if you replace the bible/Christianity then you will just pick up another nonsense like simulation/alternative reality theories or another equally super vague conspirareeee.

Maybe you don't like living in this reality or the present moment you turn to inprobable fantasy world. Stop relying on a 2000 year old fantasy book to tell you how to live your life. Rely on your own experience and be useful human being. Help improve the world in some way.

all you have really shown me is how ignorant a person can be at scripture and not realize it. gl with your alien fish dildo cult........
Aug 24 2022 05:11pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Aug 25 2022 10:47am)
all you have really shown me is how ignorant a person can be at scripture and not realize it. gl with your alien fish dildo cult........

You don't understand scripture and you don't understand real life

This post was edited by addone on Aug 24 2022 05:11pm
Aug 24 2022 05:18pm
Quote (addone @ Aug 24 2022 04:11pm)
You don't understand scripture and you don't understand real life

you need to get out there and school ev1 tell them all seeds where destroyed

maybe you can start a alien fish dildo guild

This post was edited by TiStuff on Aug 24 2022 05:46pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1304305306307308487Next