d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1304430453046304730483169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 28,296.75
Jul 2 2019 02:59pm
Quote (joncomgree @ Jul 2 2019 01:57pm)
he could even use it as a political tool to release near voting time to get a bolster in votes

chasing the tax returns has always been nonsense just like chasing hillary's scripts

the chances of there being any real surprises in there is like 5%

Trump wins on the returns 100%
Gold: 5,016.77
Jul 2 2019 03:00pm
Bitch Widow never disappoints.
Gold: 2,504.69
Jul 2 2019 03:01pm
Quote (Ghot @ Jul 2 2019 02:57pm)
Yeah, and it's still NOT legal. The have NO cause to ask for his returns. They are betting that they have flim flamed enough people so no stops and takes the time to notice that.
They are setting dangerous precedent here. The American people are letting them do it. Not because it's a good idea, but because they have been.... fooled.

/e As for the returns, my guess would be.... he's gonna wait till the Dems/left stretch their necks out past the point of no return, THEN release them.

precedent is another legal term you shouldn't use.

it's not illegal for them to ask, and its not necessarily legal/illegal for the treasury to refuse. yet. the SCOTUS has to make that call, as it's (and get ready to learn a new legal meaning) unprecedented.

i laid all of that out in the first post.

please post some legal precedent of congress asking to have documents furnished with the treasury denying them, and the scotus or any court ruling on the matter. if you can find it call the GOP they've been looking for months.

Quote (IceMage @ Jul 2 2019 03:00pm)
Bitch Widow never disappoints.

honestly if he just stopped the appeal to authority fake legal talk and stuck to topics the real Widow stuck to (this isn't right vs tHiS iS iLlEgAl) he'd be ok.

but every fucking time. "this is illegal", "this is unconstitutional", etc. he just cant help himself, then bitches that the conversation gets diverted by his incorrect basic facts. every, time.

This post was edited by thesnipa on Jul 2 2019 03:02pm
Gold: 10,485.00
Jul 2 2019 03:11pm

I'm starting to type this ahead of time, so I don't fall behind too badly. I type very slowly.

We as a country have an issue that needs to be dealt with, while we still have the time to do it.

We have one of the two political parties, going off the deep end. Breaking rules so fast, that very few can keep up. This is one of the reasons, I keep saying...the teeny details are NOT important.
Spending all our time analyzing them is causing us to miss the 300 lb. lineman speeding in our direction.
Let's look back for a second at what is actually going on at the moment.

1. Hillary WAS colluding. No trial is really even necessary. There is plenty of evidence right now, to lock her up.
2. Trump won an election he wasn't supposed to win.
3. The years long plans by the Dems/left were shattered on Nov 8th 2016.
4. What to do?
5. Simple. Wave one hand around very fast, and screw over the American people with the other.
6. Have every left leaning court (high and low) sue Trump, every time he does anything. Accuse Trump of exactly what the Dem/left were up to.
7. Do it all so fast that the American people get lost in the details.
8. Break our own govts. laws so rapidly that anyone who called them out on that would be labeled a nutcase.
9. Bank on the fact that in today's economy (even though it's improving), people just don't have the TIME to get 2nd and 3rd opinions of what the MEDIA is telling them...over and over, till they are dreaming it.
10. Even attack Trump for what he eats, just to throw another wrench into the works.

The results of all this crap... A screwed up govt. that can now get away with w/e they want. And eventually the dissolution of the USA.
Jul 2 2019 03:12pm
Quote (Ghot @ Jul 2 2019 02:11pm)
I'm starting to type this ahead of time, so I don't fall behind too badly. I type very slowly.

We as a country have an issue that needs to be dealt with, while we still have the time to do it.

We have one of the two political parties, going off the deep end. Breaking rules so fast, that very few can keep up. This is one of the reasons, I keep saying...the teeny details are NOT important.
Spending all our time analyzing them is causing us to miss the 300 lb. lineman speeding in our direction.

1. Hillary WAS colluding. No trial is really even necessary. There is plenty of evidence right now, to lock her up.
4. What to do?
5. Simple. Wave one hand around very fast, and screw over the American people with the other.
6. Have every left leaning court (high and low) sue Trump, every time he does anything. Accuse Trump of exactly what the Dem/left were up to.
8. Break our own govts. laws so rapidly that anyone who called them out on that would be labeled a nutcase.
9. Bank on the fact that in today's economy (even though it's improving), people just don't have the TIME to get 2nd and 3rd opinions of what the MEDIA is telling them...over and over, till they are dreaming it.
10. Even attack Trump for what he eats, just to throw another wrench into the works.

The results of all this crap... A screwed up govt. that can now get away with w/e they want. And eventually the dissolution of the USA.

lol
Jul 2 2019 03:14pm
Quote (Ghot @ Jul 2 2019 03:11pm)

4. What to do?

you just post such mindless stuff its impossible to do anything but laugh.

you cry about rules and legality and openly endorse violation of the 4th amendment. authoritarian scum.
Gold: 10,485.00
Jul 2 2019 03:18pm

I'm gonna post this again. Maybe it'll start to sink in. I sure hope so. For ALL our sakes.

Jul 2 2019 03:19pm
Quote (Ghot @ Jul 2 2019 03:18pm)
I'm gonna post this again. Maybe it'll start to sink in. I sure hope so. For ALL our sakes.

https://i.imgur.com/M6dBDJX.png

so if you time traveled to 2008 and the congress demanded to see Obama's birth certificate would you stand up for Obama?
Jul 2 2019 04:16pm
Former Special Operations Chief Edward Gallagher was found not guilty on Tuesday on charges of killing an ISIS prisoner during a deployment in Iraq, though he was convicted on a lesser charge of wrongfully posing for an unofficial picture with a human casualty.

not guilty
Jul 2 2019 05:07pm
SEATTLE — A federal judge in Seattle has blocked a Trump administration policy that would keep thousands of asylum seekers locked up while they pursue their cases.

U.S. District Judge Marsha Pechman ruled Tuesday that people who are detained after entering the country to seek protection are entitled to bond hearings. Attorney General William Barr announced in April that the government would no longer offer such hearings, but instead keep them in custody. It was part of the administration's efforts to deter a surge of migrants at the U.S.-Mexico border.

Immigrant rights advocates including the American Civil Liberties Union and the Northwest Immigrant Rights Project sued to block the policy, which was due to take effect July 15.

blocked
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1304430453046304730483169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll