d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1302930303031303230333169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 2,617.52
Jun 21 2019 06:37pm
Can we put Trump's head on the $420 dollar bill.
Gold: 10.77
Jun 21 2019 06:45pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Jun 21 2019 12:33pm)
Are you willing to bet that when Donald Trump was inbetween beauty queen Marla Maples and supermodel Kara Young and having affairs with other models on the side, he decided to rape a 51 year old feminist writer who looks like a ghoul, who uncharacteristically flirtatiously agreed to try on intimate clothing with him in private within minutes of meeting him even though she was famously outspoken against men both before and after that and indeed went decades without any relationships at all, and after which she stayed completely silent even though his relationships were front page of the tabloids at the time, and he ran for president 4 years later, and won the presidency 20 years later during which many other women came forward yet this feminist was still staying silent, a silence she only ended 2 weeks before her book comes out and NY Mag agreed to give her a front page article despite having zero evidence of her story- and did I forget the part where Trump has afaik never touched a woman 50+ years old, even now in his senile age when Melania is still 49?

the ol classic goomshill loaded run-on sentence

I mean, she looks like lots of other women in the Trump world. Blonde haired, blue eyed, lots of makeup, Upper East Side fashion sensibility.

Gold: 200.83
Jun 21 2019 07:01pm
Quote (Skinned @ Jun 21 2019 01:00pm)
Shit he raped me too then.

this song was about drumpf btw..
Gold: 22,189.49
Jun 21 2019 07:03pm
Apparently E. Jean Carroll was very amateur and tried to delete all the tweets she made over the past 2 years about Trump, where she was suffering from hardcore TDS and railing against his policies without ever once hinting at any personal knowledge of him.
There are tweets about Trump on her twitter feed indexed by google which are archived, but that she has deleted just as she went ahead with this story

https://twitter.com/ejeancarroll/status/994329402950471681
>President of USA is a Constitutional Office/Position, does Trump the dotard/imbecile know that fact?
https://twitter.com/ejeancarroll/status/822220276817661952
>Give women a sheep and they will make a sweater. Give women Trump, and they'll make a revolution

etc etc:

Gold: 28,296.70
Jun 21 2019 07:05pm
Gold: 285.00
Jun 21 2019 08:53pm
I can't wait for the Trump shirts that say "RAPIST" like Clinton shirts did lol. This is gonna be fun. I can see why they did it now.
Gold: 10,655.00
Jun 22 2019 05:53am
Quote (Goomshill @ Jun 21 2019 03:02pm)
http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/06/president-donald-trump-faces-new-rape-accusation.html

Well lets weigh this story on its evidence, consistency and rationality shall we?

Well I only read it so far down...cause after I came to this part... I knew her story was BS.

Trump suggests a lace bodysuit and encourages Carroll to try it on; she, deflecting, jokingly suggests that he try it on instead. After they reach the dressing rooms, events turn violent. In Carroll’s account, Trump shoves her against a wall inside a dressing room, pulls down her tights, and, “forcing his fingers around my private area, thrusts his penis halfway — or completely, I’m not certain — inside me.”
Carroll, 75, is a venerated Elle advice columnist. At the time of the attack, she was well known in her own right. A frequent feature writer for magazines like Playboy and Esquire, she had her own television show on America’s Talking, the precursor to MSNBC.

She's a frequent writer for Playboy and Esquire, yet she doesn't know if he was "inside her" or not. Yeah, mmmk. :/
Jun 22 2019 06:00am
Quote (Ghot @ Jun 22 2019 06:53am)
Well I only read it so far down...cause after I came to this part... I knew her story was BS.

She's a frequent writer for Playboy and Esquire, yet she doesn't know if he was "inside her" or not. Yeah, mmmk. :/

Traumatic incidences are often fuzzy to the memory. Maybe disparage her based on what panties she was hypothetically wearing.

Doesn't matter, woman's body shuts down during rape and becomes impenetrable and their pussies become like Luke Fucking Cage.

Thing is with a known predator and proven liar like Donald Trump is that you have to take his sexual crimes seriously and you can't believe what he says. He has a papertrail of sex crimes a mile long. The average dude doesn't have public testimony from his ex-wife saying he is a sexual sadist, enjoyed hurting people, and that he forcibly had sex with her without her consent. Given that he employs sex workers regularly, enough to have a labor dispute with one, and that he has a history of not paying his employees either....well....not a good man and you have to take this stuff seriously.

If you don't want this kind of presidency don't elect pieces of shit to the office lol. This guy has so much baggage hookers are suing him. This means he fucks hookers guys. Disagreeing is just showing poor judgement in character and you wouldn't let him around your daughter or wife if you were smart.

Carroll continues, "I am astonished by what I'm about to write: I keep laughing. The next moment, still wearing correct business attire, shirt, tie, suit jacket, overcoat, he opens the overcoat, unzips his pants, and, forcing his fingers around my private area, thrusts his penis halfway -- or completely, I'm not certain -- inside me."

He grabbed her by the pussy. That is HIS move. He talks about it to relative strangers to impress them. He thinks doing this is impressive and worth bragging about.

Someone is saying that this dude has done some shit he claims to have done a lot in the past and he says "oh no, not her though".

This post was edited by Skinned on Jun 22 2019 06:09am
Gold: 10,655.00
Jun 22 2019 06:08am
Quote (Skinned @ Jun 22 2019 08:00am)
Traumatic incidences are often fuzzy to the memory. Maybe disparage her based on what panties she was hypothetically wearing.

Doesn't matter, woman's body shuts down during rape and becomes impenetrable and their pussies become like Luke Fucking Cage.

Thing is with a known predator and proven liar like Donald Trump is that you have to take his sexual crimes seriously and you can't believe what he says. He has a papertrail of sex crimes a mile long. The average dude doesn't have public testimony from his ex-wife saying he is a sexual sadist, enjoyed hurting people, and that he forcibly had sex with her without her consent. Given that he employs sex workers regularly, enough to have a labor dispute with one, and that he has a history of not paying his employees either....well....not a good man and you have to take this stuff seriously.

If you don't want this kind of presidency don't elect pieces of shit to the office lol. This guy has so much baggage hookers are suing him. This means he fucks hookers guys. Disagreeing is just showing poor judgement in character and you wouldn't let him around your daughter or wife if you were smart.

Blah, blah, blah. TDS. Next week he'll be accused of eating babies... while they're still living. :/
Jun 22 2019 06:10am
Quote (Ghot @ Jun 22 2019 07:08am)
Blah, blah, blah. TDS. Next week he'll be accused of eating babies... while they're still living. :/

You don't count as a rationally thinking user on d2jsp.org Glot.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1302930303031303230333169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll