d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1301302303304305487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Aug 22 2022 07:22am
Quote (TiStuff @ Aug 23 2022 12:34am)
if its not buried quickly it gets scavenged nothing left to get buried

Just about all fossils are bones which get petrified. Only special instances where skin/hair gets preserved for example mammoth carcass that's been frozen under ice.

The rest get eaten up where the bones only remain. But I guess they didn't teach you that at your D&D book of fairy tales. Still not seeing how brainwashed you are? I guess it's easier to convince you of a lie then to convince youve been lied to

This post was edited by addone on Aug 22 2022 07:25am
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Aug 22 2022 10:55am
Quote (addone @ Aug 22 2022 06:22am)
Just about all fossils are bones which get petrified. Only special instances where skin/hair gets preserved for example mammoth carcass that's been frozen under ice.

The rest get eaten up where the bones only remain. But I guess they didn't teach you that at your D&D book of fairy tales. Still not seeing how brainwashed you are? I guess it's easier to convince you of a lie then to convince youve been lied to

are you saying bones do not decay and are not scavenged? i guess bones just lay around for millions of years getting buried as the earth grows like a onion
Aug 22 2022 04:59pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Aug 23 2022 04:55am)
are you saying bones do not decay and are not scavenged? i guess bones just lay around for millions of years getting buried as the earth grows like a onion

Permineralisation/petrification
Amber
Impression
Trace fossils
Soft tissue

Some are fast some are slow. Animal dies by the river then gets eaten by the predators then gets covered in sediment, or drowns but still all the small fish and organisms eat the flesh away, falls down a cave, lava, walks in the desert then falls over and eventually wind and time cover it up with sand. There are many different ways the fact that you don't know that is telling how you think in terms of absolutes. Your brain can't grasp the possibility of a different version of events. You rely on fringe conspiracy to confirm religious brainwashing.

You are not approaching the subject with an open mind you want a certain outcome even if its not factual. That is called living in a fairytale or make belief
Aug 22 2022 05:11pm
Quote (addone @ Aug 22 2022 03:59pm)
Permineralisation/petrification
Amber
Impression
Trace fossils
Soft tissue

Some are fast some are slow. Animal dies by the river then gets eaten by the predators then gets covered in sediment, or drowns but still all the small fish and organisms eat the flesh away, falls down a cave, lava, walks in the desert then falls over and eventually wind and time cover it up with sand. There are many different ways the fact that you don't know that is telling how you think in terms of absolutes. Your brain can't grasp the possibility of a different version of events. You rely on fringe conspiracy to confirm religious brainwashing.

You are not approaching the subject with an open mind you want a certain outcome even if its not factual. That is called living in a fairytale or make belief

massive grave yards in sedimentary layering isnt going to happen by the examples.

"You are not approaching the subject with an open mind you want a certain outcome even if its not factual. That is called living in a fairytale or make belief"
(thats you. its is expecially glaring when you tout your self as some kind of scripture in the know then fail 100% of the time which is typical of the antitheist. that has always astounded me.
Gold: 5,016.77
Aug 22 2022 05:19pm
The church Jesus founded is the Catholic Church.
Aug 22 2022 05:37pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Aug 23 2022 11:11am)
massive grave yards in sedimentary layering isnt going to happen by the examples.

"You are not approaching the subject with an open mind you want a certain outcome even if its not factual. That is called living in a fairytale or make belief"
(thats you. its is expecially glaring when you tout your self as some kind of scripture in the know then fail 100% of the time which is typical of the antitheist. that has always astounded me.

Like I said some are fast some are slow you saying only way is fast. Natural disasters happen all the time animals die and form graveyards you can see many at very different ways some in a volcano, some in a desert, some in the snow some in water and some of natural causes like beached whale graveyards etc. Also they are millions of years apart.

I don't think you are capable of grasping even these basic terms. Which is why believing in 7 headed dragons, angels and demons, talking snake book with 6000 year history of the world is easier then actual science.
Gold: 0.00
Aug 22 2022 06:08pm
Really? “Christians” don’t even believe in Jesus. John 17:23

If self proclaimed Christians actually believe in god, they sure don’t act like it.
Aug 22 2022 06:49pm
Quote (addone @ Aug 22 2022 04:37pm)
Like I said some are fast some are slow you saying only way is fast. Natural disasters happen all the time animals die and form graveyards you can see many at very different ways some in a volcano, some in a desert, some in the snow some in water and some of natural causes like beached whale graveyards etc. Also they are millions of years apart.

I don't think you are capable of grasping even these basic terms. Which is why believing in 7 headed dragons, angels and demons, talking snake book with 6000 year history of the world is easier then actual science.

your still not explaining the massive fossil grave yards. just explaining how a fossils might form on a minor scale, so what?

i told you already the 7 headed dragon is apocalyptic language. you could look it up if you didnt want to be ignorant
you could also look up simulation hypothesis........
btw definition of snake is also deceitful person.
lol make a science argument then.

Quote (IceMage @ Aug 22 2022 04:19pm)
The church Jesus founded is the Catholic Church.

Jesus predates the ROMAN catholic institution.

Quote (foxnews @ Aug 22 2022 05:08pm)
Really? “Christians” don’t even believe in Jesus. John 17:23

If self proclaimed Christians actually believe in god, they sure don’t act like it.

ya thats what that scripture means ...........
how are they supposed to behave?
Gold: 0.00
Aug 22 2022 07:51pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Aug 22 2022 07:49pm)

ya thats what that scripture means ...........
how are they supposed to behave?

It's not that hard of a verse to understand. Be like Christ and follow his teachings. That's how you show the world he exists.

I could point out a list a verses that actually show Jesus' teachings, but I doubt you'd care.
Aug 22 2022 08:18pm
Quote (foxnews @ Aug 22 2022 06:51pm)
It's not that hard of a verse to understand. Be like Christ and follow his teachings. That's how you show the world he exists.

I could point out a list a verses that actually show Jesus' teachings, but I doubt you'd care.

agree with you on the first part and wouldnt mind about the second part. post some scripture.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1301302303304305487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll