d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev1299300301302303307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Sep 17 2023 06:14am

Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Sep 17 2023 06:20am
Quote (addone @ Sep 17 2023 05:14am)

get that napkin religion up and running yet?
Gold: 0.00
Sep 18 2023 04:13am
Quote (addone @ Sep 17 2023 09:47pm)
How does one disprove something that wasn't proven in the first place?
You give me an example by disproving Zeus or Krishna and I'll use that method.

Luke 24:1-12

1 On the first day of the week, very early in the morning, the women took the spices they had prepared and went to the tomb. 2 They found the stone rolled away from the tomb, 3 but when they entered, they did not find the body of the Lord Jesus. 4 While they were wondering about this, suddenly two men in clothes that gleamed like lightning stood beside them. 5 In their fright the women bowed down with their faces to the ground, but the men said to them, “Why do you look for the living among the dead? 6 He is not here; he has risen! Remember how he told you, while he was still with you in Galilee: 7 ‘The Son of Man must be delivered over to the hands of sinners, be crucified and on the third day be raised again.’ ” 8 Then they remembered his words.

9 When they came back from the tomb, they told all these things to the Eleven and to all the others. 10 It was Mary Magdalene, Joanna, Mary the mother of James, and the others with them who told this to the apostles. 11 But they did not believe the women, because their words seemed to them like nonsense. 12 Peter, however, got up and ran to the tomb. Bending over, he saw the strips of linen lying by themselves, and he went away, wondering to himself what had happened.

The Testimony of Women were not regarded as valid back in the day. If someone were to make up that Jesus was resurrected then why would they make the first witnesses all women? Surely you would make it so men would be the first witnesses. Why didn't they make the story to be as believable as possible? Could it be that this is what actually happened and so it's true?

You have failed to disprove the resurrection. Christianity will continue to thrive long after you're buried 6 feet under.

Jesus will remain King of the Jungle.

Who's the king of the jungle? (hoo hoo)
Who's the king of the sea? (bubble bubble bubble)
Who's the king of the universe, and who's the king of me?
I'll tell you: J-E-S-U-S
Yes! He's the king of me
He's the king of the universe, the jungle and the sea

Yes! He's the king of me

Yes! He's the king of me

He's the king of the jungle (hoo hoo)
He's the king of the sea (bubble bubble bubble)
He's the king of the universe, and who's the king of me
Bubble bubble bubble bubble
Sep 18 2023 08:30am
Quote (CPK001 @ Sep 18 2023 03:13am)

1 On the first day of the week, very early in the morning, the women took the spices they had prepared and went to the tomb. 2 They found the stone rolled away from the tomb, 3 but when they entered, they did not find the body of the Lord Jesus. 4 While they were wondering about this, suddenly two men in clothes that gleamed like lightning stood beside them. 5 In their fright the women bowed down with their faces to the ground, but the men said to them, “Why do you look for the living among the dead? 6 He is not here; he has risen! Remember how he told you, while he was still with you in Galilee: 7 ‘The Son of Man must be delivered over to the hands of sinners, be crucified and on the third day be raised again.’ ” 8 Then they remembered his words.

9 When they came back from the tomb, they told all these things to the Eleven and to all the others. 10 It was Mary Magdalene, Joanna, Mary the mother of James, and the others with them who told this to the apostles. 11 But they did not believe the women, because their words seemed to them like nonsense. 12 Peter, however, got up and ran to the tomb. Bending over, he saw the strips of linen lying by themselves, and he went away, wondering to himself what had happened.

The Testimony of Women were not regarded as valid back in the day. If someone were to make up that Jesus was resurrected then why would they make the first witnesses all women? Surely you would make it so men would be the first witnesses. Why didn't they make the story to be as believable as possible? Could it be that this is what actually happened and so it's true?

You have failed to disprove the resurrection. Christianity will continue to thrive long after you're buried 6 feet under.

Jesus will remain King of the Jungle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esj6zVMkoBo

Yes! He's the king of me

Yes! He's the king of me

Yes! He's the king of me

He's the king of the jungle (hoo hoo)
He's the king of the sea (bubble bubble bubble)
He's the king of the universe, and who's the king of me
Bubble bubble bubble bubble

lol means people that dont believe are misogynist :)
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Sep 18 2023 01:18pm
Quote (CPK001 @ Sep 18 2023 10:13pm)

It's pretty clear I have broken you. And you have reached the stage of avoidance and deflection.
This isn't answering my question one bit. Instead you took it upon yourself to spam more bible quotes and off topic songs. Might I suggest take it to the music section and your preaching to Christian safe space sub where there is an echo chamber and no one is allowed to question your fantasy beliefs. Stay brainwashed.

This post was edited by addone on Sep 18 2023 01:19pm
Gold: 0.00
Sep 18 2023 09:14pm
Quote (addone @ Sep 19 2023 05:18am)
It's pretty clear I have broken you. And you have reached the stage of avoidance and deflection.
This isn't answering my question one bit. Instead you took it upon yourself to spam more bible quotes and off topic songs. Might I suggest take it to the music section and your preaching to Christian safe space sub where there is an echo chamber and no one is allowed to question your fantasy beliefs. Stay brainwashed.

As you can plainly see, you don't have an answer. You can't explain why the first witnesses were women when that would normally discredit the story if their goal was to try and trick us. They would have made it so the first witnesses were men with a high reputation.

Instead they told the story how it actually happened. Avoiding and deflection? By no means, I just know that the questions you ask have no value. Even if your questions were answered, that wouldn't bring you any step closer in admitting you are a sinner and in need of forgiveness. How is that going for you btw?

You're stuck in here with me, forever destined to post and keep the fire burning.

I'll give you another chance to answer these very important questions -- the ones that are much more important than yours.

How deep the Father's love for us

How vast beyond all measure
That He should give His only Son
To make a wretch His treasure
How great the pain of searing loss
The Father turns His face away
As wounds which mar the Chosen One
Bring many sons to glory
Behold the man upon a cross
My sin upon His shoulders
Ashamed, I hear my mocking voice
Call out among the scoffers
It was my sin that held Him there
Until it was accomplished
His dying breath has brought me life
I know that it is finished
I will not boast in anything
No gifts, no power, no wisdom
But I will boast in Jesus Christ
His death and resurrection
Why should I gain from His reward?
I cannot give an answer
But this I know with all my heart
His wounds have paid my ransom
Sep 18 2023 11:37pm
Quote (CPK001 @ Sep 18 2023 08:14pm)
As you can plainly see, you don't have an answer. You can't explain why the first witnesses were women when that would normally discredit the story if their goal was to try and trick us. They would have made it so the first witnesses were men with a high reputation.

Instead they told the story how it actually happened. Avoiding and deflection? By no means, I just know that the questions you ask have no value. Even if your questions were answered, that wouldn't bring you any step closer in admitting you are a sinner and in need of forgiveness. How is that going for you btw?

You're stuck in here with me, forever destined to post and keep the fire burning.

I'll give you another chance to answer these very important questions -- the ones that are much more important than yours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKDujmtyAVk

How vast beyond all measure
That He should give His only Son
To make a wretch His treasure
How great the pain of searing loss
The Father turns His face away
As wounds which mar the Chosen One
Bring many sons to glory
Behold the man upon a cross
My sin upon His shoulders
Ashamed, I hear my mocking voice
Call out among the scoffers
It was my sin that held Him there
Until it was accomplished
His dying breath has brought me life
I know that it is finished
I will not boast in anything
No gifts, no power, no wisdom
But I will boast in Jesus Christ
His death and resurrection
Why should I gain from His reward?
I cannot give an answer
But this I know with all my heart
His wounds have paid my ransom

thanks for the song
Gold: 17,384.69
Sep 19 2023 02:24pm
Gold: 2,399.70
Sep 23 2023 06:53pm
Actually there is something I totally agree on with every single religion there is.

ALL religions claim that ALL OTHER religions are wrong - and I agree with all of them!

This post was edited by Modulok2405 on Sep 23 2023 06:54pm
Sep 23 2023 10:05pm
Quote (Modulok2405 @ Sep 23 2023 05:53pm)
Actually there is something I totally agree on with every single religion there is.

ALL religions claim that ALL OTHER religions are wrong - and I agree with all of them!

then we agree that your religion is wrong....... :)
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1299300301302303307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll