d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev12993003013023033169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 28,296.75
May 12 2016 11:35am
Quote (dro94 @ May 12 2016 09:32am)
if he led a perfect campaign he would have still lost

don't you have some more TYT to parrot so you can pretend you understand American politics?
Gold: 22,164.69
May 12 2016 11:36am
Quote (thesnipa @ May 12 2016 11:27am)
This 100%, for the life of me i cant understand why so many flawed arguments are used ad nauseum against Trump.

"He barely made more than S&P with his inheritance"

"hillary started the birther movement"

etc

The fucking guy is calling for war crimes and insisting he will persuade the military to carry out illegal orders, calling for waterboarding and "much worse", and is blatantly risking our trade and diplomatic relationship with Mexico and the Middle east. But hey lets focus on what % returns he made compared to the index and whether or not his rug is real.

check out this one:
http://www.politifact.com/california/statements/2016/may/02/donald-trump/donald-trumps-claim-about-receiving-most-votes-eve/

How do they call that a "false" when they themselves put in the caveat that its going to be true? At worst its a half true. They could say he's gotten the most votes at this stage of a campaign, which may or may not be true, or that its just poorly worded.
When Trump says something that they can take to a strict literal interpretation as wrong, they call it "False"
but when Obama says something that was false;

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/apr/05/barack-obama/barack-obama-jumps-gun-us-uninsured-rate-then-reve/

suddenly its half-true because he's allowed to errata what he said! Funny how this ex-post facto stuff works when you have a bias.
Gold: 2,620.00
May 12 2016 11:37am
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ 12 May 2016 12:25)
...and so what ? Everything that you post about HRC is seen through the jaundiced eyes of a Sanders supporter . I'm am not a Hillary fan by a long shot but I am also not a fan of blatant gossip for political advantage .

And so by not releasing them to the public, Hillary deserves some criticism and questions for it. She doesn't have to release them. But the questions will still be there, and they have been brought up at many debates now. That's all I'm saying.

Ideally your president and leader is someone who you can trust and someone is transparent. Is Hillary Clinton those things? We will see how forth-coming she is about her scandals and these transcripts and etc.

So while there isn't a precedent for a candidate to release transcripts like this before, you also have to wonder why that may be. Has there ever been a presidential candidate/nominee that has been shrouded in more secrecy or scandals before? The only two presidential candidates in US history that underwent federal investigations during their campaigns are Hillary Clinton and Richard Nixon.
Gold: 3.33
May 12 2016 11:40am
Quote (Beowulf @ May 12 2016 06:35pm)
don't you have some more TYT to parrot so you can pretend you understand American politics?

It's not difficult to understand, he was behind by a couple of hundred delegates after he got smashed in the south back when his name recognition was low. also you love TYT, don't know why you deny it, you were the first to mention the democracy spring protests!
May 12 2016 11:41am
Quote (ThatAlex @ May 12 2016 09:37am)
And so by not releasing them to the public, Hillary deserves some criticism and questions for it. She doesn't have to release them. But the questions will still be there, and they have been brought up at many debates now. That's all I'm saying.

Ideally your president and leader is someone who you can trust and someone is transparent. Is Hillary Clinton those things? We will see how forth-coming she is about her scandals and these transcripts and etc.

So while there isn't a precedent for a candidate to release transcripts like this before, you also have to wonder why that may be. Has there ever been a presidential candidate/nominee that has been shrouded in more secrecy or scandals before? The only two presidential candidates in US history that underwent federal investigations during their campaigns are Hillary Clinton and Richard Nixon.

good thing I don't drink because if i did every time you said this I would be dead
Gold: 7,252.72
May 12 2016 11:43am
Quote (ThatAlex @ May 12 2016 01:37pm)

..I don't wonder a whit---my guess is that she said pretty much what you'd think she say....the question only remains because Sanders supporters have found the bone they can't let go of .
Gold: 2,504.69
May 12 2016 11:46am
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-muslim-ban-just-a-suggestion-140024443.html

muslim ban off perhaps. flip flopping like everyone knew his snake ass would...
Gold: 2,620.00
May 12 2016 11:49am
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ 12 May 2016 12:43)
..I don't wonder a whit---my guess is that she said pretty much what you'd think she say....the question only remains because Sanders supporters have found the bone they can't let go of .

I mean the bigger bone to pick is the email and server scandal.

With Hillary Clinton, there are just so many scandals and secrets to pick from.

If people are tired of talking about the transcrips, there is plenty of other material to work with.
May 12 2016 11:53am
Quote (ThatAlex @ May 12 2016 09:49am)
I mean the bigger bone to pick is the email and server scandal.

With Hillary Clinton, there are just so many scandals and secrets to pick from.

If people are tired of talking about the transcrips, there is plenty of other material to work with.

So your side failed to show quid pro quo/corruption on any real level but those transcripts have the secret to the downfall of Clinton?

Everything will come to a head and she will be exposed because she may have brown nosed a bit?

give me a break, hopefully she does release them at the right time to give a double dragon kick to Trumper supporters and bernie bros at the same time
Gold: 4,921.71
May 12 2016 11:56am
Quote (thesnipa @ May 12 2016 12:46pm)
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-muslim-ban-just-a-suggestion-140024443.html

muslim ban off perhaps. flip flopping like everyone knew his snake ass would...

Is it a flip flop if he never had intentions in the first place?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12993003013023033169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll