d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Immigration, Etc... > And Illegal Immigrants
Prev1293031323377Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 17,384.69
May 6 2018 02:45am
Quote (Ghot @ 6 May 2018 09:04)
My link is from a hyperlink IN your link.

your link

Wednesday, 6 February, 2002, 10:04 GMT

my link

17 May 2016

---------------

But let me explain it to you in another way;

A/ threating a country like a colony, and so on keeping it ordered, building schools, roads, train tracks...

B/ destabilizing a "sovereign" country, in order to steal their ressources (war, governement puppets etc)

Get it ?
Gold: 10,485.00
May 6 2018 03:24am
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ May 6 2018 03:18am)

Ok, last time. this is a quote from the BBC link YOU posted...

In 2002, former colonial power Belgium admitted responsibility for its part in the killing, however, the US has never explained its role despite long-held suspicions.

The bolded part of the quote from YOUR BBC link is a hyperlink, and it goes to here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/1802929.stm

...and at THIS link (which came from YOUR original BBC link, we have this quote...

Lumumba is the only elected leader in what is now the Democratic Republic of Congo since it won independence from Belgium in 1960.

SO... apparently Belgium owned (?) the Congo before 1960. So all your BS about the US and the cold war messing around of countries in Africa, is wrong.
It's like I said... it was Europe that started all this crap.

And it wasn't just Belgium. the UK, France etc. were all involved, long before the USA got involved. So be a man and take the blame, instead of pushing it on to the USA all the time.

Gold: 17,384.69
May 6 2018 03:40am
A/ threating a country like a colony, and so on keeping it ordered, building schools, roads, train tracks...

B/ destabilizing a "sovereign" country, in order to steal their ressources (war, governement puppets etc)

Once africa got emancipated, then Euro AND USA were active in destabilizing those countries.
Do not charge all on Europe, like i said pre-ww2 era was not the same than post-ww2...

As a simple start for your understanding; the ressources are now stolen like what ? 10 or 100 times faster than before

Btw U.S has now military presence in 50 of 54 african countries, and we all know what is about to happend with China, in Africa...

Btw remember ? USA is an old colony..

This post was edited by Saucisson6000 on May 6 2018 03:41am
May 6 2018 04:04am
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ May 6 2018 05:40am)

Once africa got emancipated, then Euro AND USA were active in destabilizing those countries.
Do not charge all on Europe, like i said pre-ww2 era was not the same than post-ww2...

As a simple start for your understanding; the ressources are now stolen like what ? 10 or 100 times faster than before

Btw U.S has now military presence in 50 of 54 african countries, and we all know what is about to happend with China, in Africa...

Btw remember ? USA is an old colony..

That's one of the reasons the US is there.

May 7 2018 06:45pm

U.S. says it will separate families crossing border illegally

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-children/u-s-says-it-will-separate-families-crossing-border-illegally-idUSKBN1I82AB

“We have always separated families under two situations, one when we can’t establish them as a parent and that child is being trafficked,” Homan said, adding that migrant smugglers sometimes pose as parents to children that are not theirs. “The second situation when we separate is when we prosecute.”

“People are dying trying to enter this country. There is a right way to do and a wrong way to do it,” Homan said, who has announced that he would retire this year.

In April, Sessions announced a “zero tolerance” policy in which illegal entrants to the United States would be prosecuted in federal court.

Previously, people apprehended crossing the border illegally were often deported without being criminally charged.

May 7 2018 10:35pm

Australia says hundreds likely to languish in Pacific camps

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-australia-asylum/australia-says-hundreds-likely-to-languish-in-pacific-camps-idUSKBN1I80LP

Looks kinda like Trump isn't so evil after all. Either that or Australia is evil-er.
Gold: 5.77
May 8 2018 11:50am
Quote (Ghot @ May 7 2018 05:45pm)

Under this new policy, Ted Cruz' dad would have been deported.
May 10 2018 07:04pm

Homeland Security chief Nielsen was close to resigning: New York Times

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-nielsen/homeland-security-chief-nielsen-was-close-to-resigning-new-york-times-idUSKBN1IB36T

Nielsen, in a statement on Thursday, said she shared Trump’s frustration that “existing loopholes and the lack of Congressional action have prevented this administration from fully securing the border and protecting the American people.”

“These are complex issues and I will continue to direct the Department to do all we can to implement the President’s security-focused agenda,” she added, without saying anything about resignation plans.

Nielsen is in charge of the 20,000 border agents who work at Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

One person at the meeting said Trump railed at the whole Cabinet over what he said was its lack of progress in keeping out illegal immigrants, the Times said.

Trump has become frustrated in recent weeks over growing numbers of illegal border crossings after a drop during his first year in office, the Times said, citing several officials.

Trump believes Nielsen and other DHS officials are resisting directives that parents be separated from their children when families cross illegally into the United States, to deter them from entering, the newspaper said, citing the officials.

May 15 2018 12:42pm

Bosnia struggles to cope with arrival of thousands of migrants

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-bosnia/bosnia-struggles-to-cope-with-arrival-of-thousands-of-migrants-idUSKCN1IG1LS

SARAJEVO/BIHAC (Reuters) - Bosnia is struggling to cope with the arrival of thousands of migrants and refugees, many of whom are sleeping in parks in the capital and other towns as they seek passage into western Europe.

The country’s asylum center has 200 beds and 80 to 150 people have arrived each day this month, Security Minister Dragan Mektic said on Monday.

About 4,000 people from Syria, Iraq, Turkey, Algeria and Afghanistan have entered Bosnia this year compared with 755 in 2017 and up to 1,500 are stuck there. Many have faced perilous journeys.

May 18 2018 04:56am

U.S. ends practice that gave some immigrants reprieves from deportation

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration/u-s-ends-practice-that-gave-some-immigrants-reprieves-from-deportation-idUSKCN1IJ00N

NEW YORK (Reuters) - U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Thursday barred immigration judges from a once-common practice of shelving deportation cases involving some immigrants with deep ties to the United States.

I really can't understand why every American isn't behind this. Lackadaisical immigration laws are just hurting US citizens and their kids.
We spend millions if not billions, every year just having immigration courts "hear" all these cases.
I think that money could be better spent right here in the US.

If we relegate ourselves to being the world's refugee.immigrant dumping ground, this country will fail.

If instead we only accept those willing to embrace the American way (not just our quality of life), we do them and ourselves a favor.

As long as other countries know that no matter what they do, they can always run to the US when things get bad, they will have absolutely no reason to try to fix their own countries.
This will create a never ending flow of refugees and immigrants to the US. Too many for the US to be able to absorb.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1293031323377Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll