d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Nord Streams 1 And 2 Gas Pipelines Exploded
Prev12345627Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 100,701.50
Sep 27 2022 01:31pm
Quote (fender @ Sep 27 2022 09:25pm)
that's quite ironic coming from an npc, uncritically regurgitating baseless kremlin propaganda all day long, lol...

My bet is Ukraine and you failed to even take that fighting side into consideration but you're too dense to realize that

Gold: 1,065.00
Sep 27 2022 01:32pm
Quote (Impy @ 27 Sep 2022 20:35)
Based, but I can't imagine something like this can be done without an "ok" from a major player

well i was kinda sarcastic, but we have two green partys in my country. Both had Islamistic hate preachers/ terror adovocates among their ranks.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Sep 27 2022 02:00pm
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ 27 Sep 2022 21:30)
posting buzzwords a zillion times wont make things true, give me one reason why your pro west shilling is any better than russia trolls like chopz

all sides have lied a million times, all sides will sell you and your family out for 10 bucks, everything is possible

you shit on the US all the time, but when its about pooootin you are coming to the rescue

get out of my face npc, enjoy the blackout

p.s: you didnt make a "the italian election is a victory for pooootin!!!" post yet, i am disappointed

your reading comprehension is as bad as your critical thinking ability. i'm not "shilling" for "the west", i'm making an observation on the risks and benefits of the culprits in question. you're the one who can't be honest, you're the one who has to outright ignore the incredible risk the US would take for minor benefits, in order to push your pro kremlin narrative, ampootin.

Quote (Djunior @ 27 Sep 2022 21:18)
Russia already stopped gas deliveries amiright? They literally control the flow of gas, explain to us what added benefit blowing up those pipelines has for them.

The side that wants Russia to lose all energy revenue is Ukraine which you conveniently left out of the equation. They are most likely behind this but instead you type another mad rant about pooting bootlickers and the CIA.

Back to the drawing board chud, no one buys your false narrative.

quick geography / military basics questions: how many miles of baltic sea coast does ukraine have, and how may ukrainian military vessels are operating in it? how many resources can they spare currently, and how eager are they to give russia AND germany reasons to completely destroy / abandon them? seriously, i've read some dumb shit in this thread already, but you're... special... lol
Gold: 751.50
Sep 27 2022 02:16pm
Quote (fender @ Sep 27 2022 10:00pm)
your reading comprehension is as bad as your critical thinking ability. i'm not "shilling" for "the west", i'm making an observation on the risks and benefits of the culprits in question. you're the one who can't be honest, you're the one who has to outright ignore the incredible risk the US would take for minor benefits, in order to push your pro kremlin narrative, ampootin.

quick geography / military basics questions: how many miles of baltic sea coast does ukraine have, and how may ukrainian military vessels are operating in it? how many resources can they spare currently, and how eager are they to give russia AND germany reasons to completely destroy / abandon them? seriously, i've read some dumb shit in this thread already, but you're... special... lol

i have never pushed a pro kremlin narrative, you couldnt even tell me what exactly that "propaganda" would be and why the fuck i would even do that with zero connections or sympathy towards russia (i do have a US connection though)

you just see something that you disagree with and its all propaganda, pootin, stupid, bla bla

thats all

aside from that i dont see where the US risk would be, when germany wouldnt even properly investigate if washington tells its bimbos not to do it

of course we dont know yet what happens next, but the odds are that pooootin will get the blame for everything and we buy more gas elsewhere

This post was edited by JohnnyMcCoy on Sep 27 2022 02:17pm
Sep 27 2022 02:50pm
Quote (fender @ Sep 27 2022 10:00pm)

Ukraine's special forces were credited with all kinds of stuff from taking back Snake Island to planting explosives in Crimea and locations deep in Russia.

From what I heard the baltic sea is very shallow at that location and the pipelines are within easy reach.

This means it's perfectly doable for a well trained group of Ukrainian saboteurs.

"Dumb shit" would be blaming the Russians blowing up their own pipeline that's basically the equivalent of them slaying the goose that lays golden eggs.

This post was edited by Djunior on Sep 27 2022 02:51pm
Gold: 3.00
Sep 27 2022 02:51pm
Quote (Djunior @ Sep 27 2022 11:50pm)
Ukraine's special forces were credited with all kinds of stuff from taking back Snake Island to planting explosives in Crimea and locations deep in Russia.

From what I heard the the baltic sea is very shallow at that location and the pipelines are within easy reach.

This means it's perfectly doable for a well trained group of Ukrainian saboteurs.

"Dumb shit" would be blaming the Russians blowing up their own pipeline that's basically the equivalent of slaying the goose that lays golden eggs.

It was NATO Masters on their yacht
Sep 27 2022 02:56pm
Quote (Palasan @ Sep 27 2022 10:51pm)
It was NATO Masters on their yacht

That makes no sense, EU would def keep all options open including a possible re-start of gas deliveries in the future. Very slim chance but a possibility.

The only party to have a wartime advantage is Ukraine, apparently they don't give a shit about consequences for EU
Gold: 3.00
Sep 27 2022 02:59pm
Quote (Djunior @ Sep 27 2022 11:56pm)
That makes no sense, EU would def keep all options open including a possible re-start of gas deliveries in the future. Very slim chance but a possibility.

The only party to have a wartime advantage is Ukraine, apparently they don't give a shit about consequences for EU

I think it was NATO Masters and Ukrainian Special Forces on the yacht
The NATO Masters waited in jacuzzis as Ukrainian plebs put explosives on the pipes and when Ukranians sent the signal that explosives are set, NATO Masters pressed the button to kill Ukranians with the pipes.
Typical operation for NATO Masters.
Gold: 0.54
Sep 27 2022 03:22pm
Russia blew up its cash cow? For what?

Does anyone believe this narrative?
Gold: 347.20
Sep 27 2022 03:49pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Sep 27 2022 12:31pm)
Godwin's Law has ruled the internet for decades.

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12345627Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll