d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Earth Is Flat > Gods Work
Prev123456111Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 260.11
Jun 7 2016 12:52am
Quote (majorblood @ Jun 7 2016 12:48am)
no I saw it posted here immediately unless the mod moved it within seconds

I saw it on the first post as well, but if there's one forum with active mods its Christian fellowship.

I doubt it was moved actually because I checked mods and they were all offline for hours when it was posted.
Gold: 4.00
Jun 7 2016 12:52am
Quote (majorblood @ Jun 7 2016 01:09am)
gravity is inversely proportional to the distance so the force caused by gravity does constantly change on celestial bodies as the distance between said celestial bodies change

the center of gravity is at the center of the earth, i'm not sure what you are trying to say in this second point. People on the opposite side of the equator experience the same force due to gravity as people at the top.

water sticks to a sphere because water is affected by gravity just like everything else with mass

a simple understanding of momentum would explain this

another point I missed, it seems to me you believe continents are islands floating on water? this is not the case
http://www.passmyexams.co.uk/GCSE/physics/images/oceanic_continental.gif

what once was common knowledge a stationary flat earth has been inverted to a oblate spheroid spinning at 1000 miles an hour while chasing the sun at 10,000 miles an hour and this is all based on the high priests of science which has been propped up by the myth of authority.

It is now commonly taught that the earth's ocean tides are caused by gravitational lunar attraction. If the moon is only 2160 miles in diameter and the earth 8000 miles, however, using their own math and law, it follows that the earth is 87 times more massive and therefore the larger body should attract the smaller to it, and not the other way around. If the earth's greater gravity is what keeps the moon in orbit, it is impossible for the moon's lesser gravity to supersede the earth's gravity at earth's sea level where its gravitational attraction would even further outrun the moon's. Not to mention the velocity and path of the moon are uniform and should therefore exert a uniform influence on the earth's tides, when in actuality, the earth's tides vary greatly. Furthermore, if ocean tides are caused by moon's gravitation, how is it that lakes, ponds and other smaller bodies of standing water remain outside the moon's grasp, while the gigantic oceans are so affected?

Astronomers claim to have measured all the planets distances, shapes, orbits, weights, relative positions and times of revolution all based on the law of gravitation and without gravity, their entire cosmology folds under its own weight. Without gravity, people cannot stand upside down on a ball earth. Without gravity, the earth and planets cannot be revolving around the sun. Without Newtonian gravitation, Einstein relativity, Copernican heliocentricity and the entire Big Bang, ball earth myths cannot exist and falls to pieces. Gravity, both metaphorically and quite literally just does not hold any water. Not as a sound theory of cosmology and not as a law supposedly responsible for holding in the world's oceans.

In fact, the earth is flat and our world is electromagnetic by nature and electromagnetic retardation disproves the theory of relativity.

Where did I say anything about some floating islands? Stop supposing ok?
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jun 7 2016 12:56am
ok bro, is flat (like your head)
Jun 7 2016 12:58am
Quote (Thor123422 @ Jun 7 2016 01:13am)
Your signature says the Earth tilts at 66.6 degrees. It's actually 23 degrees.

The bible also says pi is equal to exactly 3. Is that true? Can you construct a perfect circle with a radius of 7 and a circumference of 21?

Well, the convention is to call "with gravity" the downward direction.

You're right though, it's a force in the direction of the mass.

It's 66.6, stop giving into these lies would you, you are to easy to fool because you think you know and you don't even know that you don't know ... and that is worse than being blind.
Gold: 4.77
Jun 7 2016 01:03am
Quote (Thor123422 @ 7 Jun 2016 01:40)
Did this get moved from the fellowship? Because we're currently posting in PaRD.

Hollow Earth is still ridiculous though....

Oh you're right my stupid dumb dumb faculties are showing, I thought this was fellowship.

Also hollow earth isn't totally ridiculous, the originAtor of it was Sir Isaac Newton's roommate, since he pointed out that there's gravitational discrepancy between the mass and attractions of our moon.
Jun 7 2016 01:04am
Quote (MaliceMizer @ Jun 7 2016 02:03am)
Just a hint of biblical reinforcement:

JOB 37 - Job claims God is far away
JOB 38 - God mocks Job for making such claim without first measuring the earth.

To get a little more conspiratorial:

Freemasons, who perpetuate and invent spherical evidence, read the bible only in KJV because it was aggregated under the Rosicrucian illuminati Sir Francis Bacon. They know the book of Job EXTREMELY well, because they call their own wives daughters of Job.

If I may draw connections where none may be:

Albert Pike who authored a very important masonic book called "Morals and Dogma," in 1880 wrote a letter to the founder of the Mafia, Mezzini. The letter prophesied the first two world wars perfectly and claims the 3rd world war will lead to a unification of christians so that they may be squashed entirely.
I believe that flat earth revelations will indeed unite Christians then the true shape of the universe will be revealed & show the honest zealousy to be foolish.
/B]

Dome of the Rock will be destroyed, this will cause a war between jews and christians between islamic state, this will then further the WW3 agenda, following with nuclear bombs, the earth will be tilted from its axis and put into the way of an incoming comet. CERN will also have a role in this, the same day, bombs and the comet will strike miami (puerto rico) to be more precise. Then, right after, the rapture of the true assembly will follow. After this, there will be a peace treaty and when they will say peace peace peace, great tribulation will follow right after. There will also be strong winds and darkness.

We're talking also about an EMP attack, Engineered Pandemics, Massive Earthquakes, & Martial Law etc ... demonic possession and the such.

Quote (Thor123422 @ Jun 7 2016 02:03am)
How high until you see the curve? Apparently this high.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqPqtQrtn5Q

Fish eye lens

Quote (hedonism @ Jun 7 2016 02:16am)
that's just them falling off the edge.

You, don't know a thing about perspective? look at the first image brother and when you be looking them boats, would you please think of bringing and using a pair of binocular when you lose sight of them, it would be truly useful
Gold: 0.00
Jun 7 2016 01:05am
Quote (Qodesh @ Jun 7 2016 06:52am)
what once was common knowledge a stationary flat earth has been inverted to a oblate spheroid spinning at 1000 miles an hour while chasing the sun at 10,000 miles an hour and this is all based on the high priests of science which has been propped up by the myth of authority.

It is now commonly taught that the earth's ocean tides are caused by gravitational lunar attraction. If the moon is only 2160 miles in diameter and the earth 8000 miles, however, using their own math and law, it follows that the earth is 87 times more massive and therefore the larger body should attract the smaller to it, and not the other way around. If the earth's greater gravity is what keeps the moon in orbit, it is impossible for the moon's lesser gravity to supersede the earth's gravity at earth's sea level where its gravitational attraction would even further outrun the moon's. Not to mention the velocity and path of the moon are uniform and should therefore exert a uniform influence on the earth's tides, when in actuality, the earth's tides vary greatly. Furthermore, if ocean tides are caused by moon's gravitation, how is it that lakes, ponds and other smaller bodies of standing water remain outside the moon's grasp, while the gigantic oceans are so affected?

Astronomers claim to have measured all the planets distances, shapes, orbits, weights, relative positions and times of revolution all based on the law of gravitation and without gravity, their entire cosmology folds under its own weight. Without gravity, people cannot stand upside down on a ball earth. Without gravity, the earth and planets cannot be revolving around the sun. Without Newtonian gravitation, Einstein relativity, Copernican heliocentricity and the entire Big Bang, ball earth myths cannot exist and falls to pieces. Gravity, both metaphorically and quite literally just does not hold any water. Not as a sound theory of cosmology and not as a law supposedly responsible for holding in the world's oceans.

In fact, the earth is flat and our world is electromagnetic by nature and electromagnetic retardation disproves the theory of relativity.

This is just a misunderstanding of science. The tides are generated from forces outside of just the gravitational relationship between the Earth and Moon. Just one additional factor is the gravitational relationship between the Sun and Earth, and is why we have neap and spring tides.

And lakes, such as the Great Lakes, do experience tidal effects, although much less pronounced than the ones found in the oceans.

This post was edited by Handcuffs on Jun 7 2016 01:07am
Jun 7 2016 01:06am
Quote (MaliceMizer @ Jun 7 2016 03:03am)
Oh you're right my stupid dumb dumb faculties are showing, I thought this was fellowship.

Also hollow earth isn't totally ridiculous, the originAtor of it was Sir Isaac Newton's roommate, since he pointed out that there's gravitational discrepancy between the mass and attractions of our moon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxyfiBGCwhQ

Gold: 5,388.33
Jun 7 2016 01:13am
Quote (Qodesh @ Jun 6 2016 10:52pm)

It's not based off any high priests it's based off evidence. If Newton or Einstein didn't exist it wouldn't change how gravity operates.

Gravity doesn't work the way you think it does. The larger body doesn't attract the smaller body, all bodies of mass are attracted to each other and therefore Earth's mass causes the Sun to wobble a very small amount. Your reasoning behind the "Earth's gravity vs. the Moon's gravity" is based off a faulty understanding of gravity.

This video will help you understand tides if you are willing to watch it and have a basic understanding of vectors.

all the continents should be located at the equator. Because centrifugal force would move the continents from the poles to the middle.

I was attempting to make sense of this.

You have yet to prove anything but your ignorance of gravity
Jun 7 2016 02:05am
Quote (majorblood @ Jun 7 2016 03:13am)
It's not based off any high priests it's based off evidence. If Newton or Einstein didn't exist it wouldn't change how gravity operates.

Gravity doesn't work the way you think it does. The larger body doesn't attract the smaller body, all bodies of mass are attracted to each other and therefore Earth's mass causes the Sun to wobble a very small amount. Your reasoning behind the "Earth's gravity vs. the Moon's gravity" is based off a faulty understanding of gravity.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwChk4S99i4
This video will help you understand tides if you are willing to watch it and have a basic understanding of vectors.

I was attempting to make sense of this.

You have yet to prove anything but your ignorance of gravity

Discernment is the hardest task you will ever face in your life. I pray for you, I am not saying this only to you, but it basically applies to everyone.

Take a tenis ball and soak it in water. Then make it spin in the air. What will happen to the water? From where will it go off the tenis ball? I think you need to think just a little to figure this one out...
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev123456111Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll