d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Go To Hell When You Die
Prev1234
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Aug 14 2015 02:20pm
Quote (2sexy4u @ Aug 14 2015 03:05pm)
Interesting question about Satan's follower, with answer:

Question: People who follow Satan, please answer my questions?
-How many different groups are there in Satanism(such as denominations in Christianity) -What is the source of your knowledge(Such as Christians believe in God because of the bible,followers of Satan_______) -What has Satan done in your life that has a positive effect on you and makes life for you worth... show more

Answer: First off I don't follow Satan but rather Lead with Satan.

Satanism has many branches, the difference in Satanism is that all branches are accepted as long they are mature respectable branches. Satanism is a individualistic philosophy/ Dark Art so it is our right as Satanist to practice our free will to be a Satanist of our own independent path.

Satanism comes from a much older source outside of the bible way before the first formation of the church even began. Satan has existed as an Archetype throughout many cultures and theologies. Satan ( a title like god) is the hebrew word for Adversary and Accuser, because he is the Adversary to those who supress our rights as humans to live as humans. Satan is our motivating force to Live. Satan is an entity who is very much apart of our lives. To us Satanists we understand that Satan dwells both inside and outside of us. Satan is our True God and is our God of Liberation. Liberated thought to be precise. Satan is not good and evil but rather Both. Both Light and Dark.

Satan has done many things for me in my life. First of all he has blessed me with a good family and not only that but a good head on my shoulders. Satan is my motivating force as I said to live. Satan reaches out to many people individually. Our ethics are learned through our experience and our relationship with Satan. Unlike so many others who receive it from books. Our lifestyle is based on experience. Generally as true Satanists we learn the tolerance of others and have very distinct moral codes.

So did you sign a contract?
Gold: 277,740.50
Aug 14 2015 03:03pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 14 2015 04:20pm)
So did you sign a contract?

not yet, i don't agree with the terms but still negotiating

This post was edited by 2sexy4u on Aug 14 2015 03:04pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234
Closed New Topic New Poll