d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1234563169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Jul 18 2015 04:47pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Jul 18 2015 04:54pm)
Cardsultanscaleofstupid

Thorscaleofstupid.jpg

Quote (Thor123422 @ Jul 18 2015 05:23pm)
What? Do you expect a pro-lifer to be AGAINST bombing innocent people?

ThorReallyScaleofstupidthistime.jpg

This post was edited by card_sultan on Jul 18 2015 04:49pm
Gold: 12,730.67
Jul 18 2015 05:44pm
Trump's brand keeps getting bigger because the media is giving him free press. The first debate is in a month and he's going to be front and center. He's really going to humiliate some of the candidates and probably has the second highest IQ out of all of them (likely behind Carson).
Gold: 0.00
Jul 18 2015 05:47pm
Quote (thundercock @ Jul 18 2015 06:44pm)
Trump's brand keeps getting bigger because the media is giving him free press. The first debate is in a month and he's going to be front and center. He's really going to humiliate some of the candidates and probably has the second highest IQ out of all of them (likely behind Carson).

It's going to be pretty good watching all the Rands getting slammed by trump should be ppv
Gold: 22,164.69
Jul 18 2015 05:57pm
Trump is getting free press because thats exactly what the GOP intended by pushing him to the front, getting a disposable onion candidate to soak up all the media scrutiny and paint a bullseye on his back while the real candidate(s) sit tight until later into the election season when anyone will actually care what they say. Candidates have nothing to gain by being in the media this early, but the media want to devour someone, so they put up a lightning rod and have their puppet intentionally act a fool so the rest of them are unscathed

They did the exact same thing with Herman Cain. Trump isn't a fringe candidate, he's a stooge, and he's doing his job excellently.
Gold: 12,730.67
Jul 18 2015 05:58pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Jul 18 2015 03:57pm)
Trump is getting free press because thats exactly what the GOP intended by pushing him to the front, getting a disposable onion candidate to soak up all the media scrutiny and paint a bullseye on his back while the real candidate(s) sit tight until later into the election season when anyone will actually care what they say. Candidates have nothing to gain by being in the media this early, but the media want to devour someone, so they put up a lightning rod and have their puppet intentionally act a fool so the rest of them are unscathed

They did the exact same thing with Herman Cain. Trump isn't a fringe candidate, he's a stooge, and he's doing his job excellently.

I don't think Cain and Trump are comparable. Trump's name recognition and polling ceiling is MUCH higher. Cain was part of the "not Romney" parade whereas Trump is, like you said, the target.
Gold: 152.00
Jul 18 2015 05:59pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Jul 18 2015 07:57pm)

Are you saying Trump is aware of this?
Jul 18 2015 06:06pm
Quote (thundercock @ Jul 18 2015 05:58pm)
I don't think Cain and Trump are comparable. Trump's name recognition and polling ceiling is MUCH higher. Cain was part of the "not Romney" parade whereas Trump is, like you said, the target.

They pushed Cain to the front and faked pollnumbers and acted like he mattered for a good long time. Trump is just a *better* stooge than Cain.
Its the exact same trick, same party, same strategists, this isn't exactly surprising. My only question is, who will the GOP dig up 4 years from now to act as their bait? Will be hard to outdo this

Its a pretty thinly veiled sideshow for the media though, at least with cain they pretended to have the trappings of a fake policy just so they could push the 999 joke, with trump they aren't even bothering, their only plan is to have him go out and say something controversial once a week to keep him in the news until they're ready to dispose of him. Anyone whos smart enough to see through the deception will recognize that theres nothing you can do to thwart it. CNN will act all shocked and appalled when trump says we should abort all jewish babies, Jon Stewart will orgasm at the endless punchlines, Fox will get to crucify one of their own and claim it a sign of apoliticalness later, and all the meanwhile Jeb and Christie and Rubio will be hiding out in a bunker making sure nobody takes pictures of them for 6 months

Quote (Voyaging @ Jul 18 2015 05:59pm)
Are you saying Trump is aware of this?

Yes, this is national politics, its quite staged. I'll give you a hint, mccain was in the meeting where they decided to have trump attack his war record to make more news.

This post was edited by Goomshill on Jul 18 2015 06:08pm
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Jul 18 2015 06:29pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Jul 18 2015 07:06pm)
They pushed Cain to the front and faked pollnumbers and acted like he mattered for a good long time. Trump is just a *better* stooge than Cain.
Its the exact same trick, same party, same strategists, this isn't exactly surprising. My only question is, who will the GOP dig up 4 years from now to act as their bait? Will be hard to outdo this

Its a pretty thinly veiled sideshow for the media though, at least with cain they pretended to have the trappings of a fake policy just so they could push the 999 joke, with trump they aren't even bothering, their only plan is to have him go out and say something controversial once a week to keep him in the news until they're ready to dispose of him. Anyone whos smart enough to see through the deception will recognize that theres nothing you can do to thwart it. CNN will act all shocked and appalled when trump says we should abort all jewish babies, Jon Stewart will orgasm at the endless punchlines, Fox will get to crucify one of their own and claim it a sign of apoliticalness later, and all the meanwhile Jeb and Christie and Rubio will be hiding out in a bunker making sure nobody takes pictures of them for 6 months

Yes, this is national politics, its quite staged. I'll give you a hint, mccain was in the meeting where they decided to have trump attack his war record to make more news.

I think Trump actually called Obama a glorified media star back in '07/'08, so now he's just making the media do some real jumping rope and really he's the only spice in the pot right now,
but hes got big shoulders and a bigger pocket book so he's going to say whatever he wants. In the long run he might fall a bit short - but IDK - of all the GOP candidates i really have no idea where her stands on women's rights, states right, , gay rights or even most social issues. I thought the debates were going to be a real snooze fest, but at least im actually interested now.
Jul 18 2015 06:40pm
Why should it matter where he stands on issues? He's not running for office, he's purely an artificial media spectacle
Gold: 152.00
Jul 18 2015 06:57pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Jul 18 2015 08:06pm)

Trump strikes me as someone who wouldn't be willing to let himself be used.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234563169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll