d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Great Blog Written By Ron Paul
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 133,165.00
Mar 29 2012 12:17pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Mar 29 2012 11:15am)
I know who every single liberal will be voting for this election.

There are some libertarians like you where its more uncertain, I imagine you will stick to your guns and throw away your vote.
Santara, on the other hand, is an example of a republican, not a libertarian (he voted for Coleman, not Jesse). He is a bandwagon hopper who will backstab Ron Paul and secretly, if not publicly, abandon him and vote for the Romney/Rubio ticket, despite what he says to the contrary
Santara's pretty indicative of the tea party and half of Ron Paul's support in general at that- wannabe libertarians who will jump ship for the republican ticket in reality, but not openly admit it. Theres some hardcore fans like you, but not that many. Not enough

I'd never do any differently. The choice shall never between 2 evils equal in their undoings.

Gold: 11,407.33
Mar 29 2012 12:23pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Mar 29 2012 02:15pm)
I know who every single liberal will be voting for this election.

There are some libertarians like you where its more uncertain, I imagine you will stick to your guns and throw away your vote.
Santara, on the other hand, is an example of a republican, not a libertarian (he voted for Coleman, not Jesse). He is a bandwagon hopper who will backstab Ron Paul and secretly, if not publicly, abandon him and vote for the Romney/Rubio ticket, despite what he says to the contrary
Santara's pretty indicative of the tea party and half of Ron Paul's support in general at that- wannabe libertarians who will jump ship for the republican ticket in reality, but not openly admit it. Theres some hardcore fans like you, but not that many. Not enough

From what i've experienced there are many more hardcore ron paul and libertarian supporters than the rest of the republican establishments candidates' supporters who will float around to whoever happens to be predicted to win on that day in an effort to solidify the party or whatever other fallacious nonsense they spew.

Personally, As far as my vote is concerned, I will be voting for Paul in the primaries and Paul in the general election unless he indicates I should do otherwise and will look toward libertarian leaning candidates in the future as well.

This post was edited by cambovenzi on Mar 29 2012 12:25pm
Gold: 500.00
Mar 29 2012 12:38pm
Quote (inkanddagger @ 28 Mar 2012 15:04)
Fidel ranks amongst the greatest political leaders in history. It's a shame how those living within the borders of the Iron Curtain of America have no clue.

The thought the same thing, i hear alot of good stories coming from there, his people love him, must be a reason for it.
Gold: 22,164.69
Mar 29 2012 12:43pm
Quote (cambovenzi @ Mar 29 2012 12:23pm)
Personally, As far as my vote is concerned, I will be voting for Paul in the primaries and Paul in the general election unless he indicates I should do otherwise and will look toward libertarian leaning candidates in the future as well.

Maybe you'll get the chance to vote for Jesse Ventura in 2016, if the economy keeps going well during Obama's second term.
Santara might have got Coleman, but I got to vote Jesse once. Great way of taking the government out of our social policies and applying some common sense to the budget.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll