d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev1298299300301302307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Sep 16 2023 05:52am
Quote (TiStuff @ Sep 16 2023 07:24pm)
how does helping others get you out of your own mess?

A magic wizard opens the clouds and sprinkles some fairy dust on you that's how.

Quote (SavageContact @ Sep 16 2023 10:49pm)
I love God. I haven't read the book. Maybe one day. I'll report back to here to share all about it when / if I do. I just think that if all my stories where in a book I would love the stranger who didn't read that book maybe a touch more then those that did. I have many stories , but I randomly saw this and wanted to put my text in. I hope whoever reads this knows that you are loved , and it's better to be alive than not.

Try hard and never quit , do good and make the best decisions that you can while you can.

-Andrew

You remind me of Brick an innocent creature.

Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Sep 16 2023 06:11am
Quote (addone @ Sep 16 2023 04:52am)
A magic wizard opens the clouds and sprinkles some fairy dust on you that's how.

listen up smart azz your thr one that said #2988
The only way to get out of your mess is to help yourself and help others.
Gold: 0.00
Sep 16 2023 08:50pm
Quote (addone @ Sep 16 2023 09:52pm)

You remind me of Brick an innocent creature.

https://i.ibb.co/2tvsqdv/download-2.jpg

James 1:13-15

13 When tempted, no one should say, “God is tempting me.” For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone; 14 but each person is tempted when they are dragged away by their own evil desire and enticed. 15 Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death.

Ephesians 2:1-2

2 As for you, you were dead in your transgressions and sins, 2 in which you used to live when you followed the ways of this world and of the ruler of the kingdom of the air, the spirit who is now at work in those who are disobedient.

You can be the wisest and richest person in the world. You could even be like Survival Man who can do all these amazing things.

However you cannot overcome sin, only God can do that. This is what the entirety of the Bible is about, how we as people cannot overcome sin and how God had to step in.

What do the other Religions say? You need to perform all these actions every day to find favour and so save yourself? The Bible teaches us that we cannot save ourselves. Even King David in all his glory fell to sin.

Have you noticed that every song has a theme? Jesus is the one who saves us from sin, nobody else can do that. You can post all of your memes and links and arguments but it's irrelevant in the end. There is a reason I keep on saying that the issue is sin. How do you tackle the problem of sin without God?

Consider Survival Man who can do all these amazing things but man verses death, God verses sin, it's a battle only Jesus can win.

Survival Man.

Survival Man Lyrics
Survival Man is jumpin’ out of choppers
Survival Man is sliding through the snow
Taking on the desert and the jungle
Survival man is always on the go!

CHORUS
But Man versus Death
God versus Sin
It’s a battle
Only Jesus can win
Man versus Death
God versus Sin
It’s a battle
Only Jesus can win

Survival Man is chewin’ on a cockroach
Makes a fire and cooks himself a rat
Survival Man’s got himself a snake skin
I wonder what he’s gonna do with that...

CHORUS

Survival Man will never give up trying
Conquering the mountains and the sea
Survival Man can climb the widest rivers
Survival Man can swim the tallest tree

CHORUS

It’s a battle
Only Jesus can win
It’s a battle
Only Jesus can win
It’s a battle
Only Jesus can win
Keep moving
Sep 17 2023 03:29am
Quote (CPK001 @ Sep 17 2023 02:50pm)
James 1:13-15

13 When tempted, no one should say, “God is tempting me.” For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone; 14 but each person is tempted when they are dragged away by their own evil desire and enticed. 15 Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death.

God cannot be tempted or anything for that matter because he doesn't exist. Only in your imagination.
Saying God is real doesn't make him real just as much as saying you are 20 feet tall doesn't make you 20 feet. :wacko: You require evidence for that. Stay brainwashed

Sep 17 2023 04:38am
Quote (addone @ Sep 17 2023 02:29am)
God cannot be tempted or anything for that matter because he doesn't exist. Only in your imagination.
Saying God is real doesn't make him real just as much as saying you are 20 feet tall doesn't make you 20 feet. :wacko: You require evidence for that. Stay brainwashed

https://i.ibb.co/PFjy3Kb/images-69.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/Q64gjGz/images-68.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/zmdk3P8/images-44.jpg

Luke 6:45 In-Context 45 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.
the want /need for a 12 year old to go to hell so he can be morally outraged, how gross

splitting the atom really a good thing?

what good did a moon walk do for anybody assuming it even happened

how do you know there wasnt a prayer for a polio vaccine?
Gold: 17,384.69
Sep 17 2023 04:42am
Quote (TiStuff @ 17 Sep 2023 12:38)
Luke 6:45 In-Context 45 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil:for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.
the want /need for a 12 year old to go to hell so he can be morally outraged, how gross

splitting the atom really a good thing?

what good did a moon walk do for anybody assuming it even happened

how do you know there wasnt a prayer for a polio vaccine?

This post was edited by Meanwhile on Sep 17 2023 04:43am
Gold: 0.00
Sep 17 2023 05:04am
Quote (addone @ Sep 17 2023 07:29pm)

https://i.ibb.co/PFjy3Kb/images-69.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/Q64gjGz/images-68.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/zmdk3P8/images-44.jpg

You must prove that God doesn't exist by disproving the resurrection of Jesus ever happened. Don't you know that the entirety of the Christian faith depends on the resurrection of Jesus? What proof do you have that the resurrection never happened?

You still have the issue of sin that you must deal with. You've been told many times that the issue you have is sin. How can you save yourself from sin?

I am counting down from 10,9,8 while I wait.

[Chorus]
Ten, nine, eight, God is great!
Seven, six, five, God's alive!
Four, three, two, one, He's the king of everyone
God's the mighty, mighty Lord of all!
Again, c'mon!

[Bridge]
Go, ten! (Ten!)
Nine! (Nine!)
Eight! (Eight!)
Seven! (Seven!)
Six, five, four, three! (Six, five, four, three!)
Two, one, zero! (Two, one, zero!)
Blast off!

[Chorus]
C'mon now!

[Bridge]
We go ten! (Ten!)
Nine! (Nine!)
Eight! (Eight!)
Seven! (Seven!)
Six, five, four, three! (Six, five, four, three!)
Two, one, zero! (Two, one, zero!)
Blast off!
Sep 17 2023 05:47am
Quote (CPK001 @ Sep 17 2023 11:04pm)
You must prove that God doesn't exist by disproving the resurrection of Jesus ever happened. Don't you know that the entirety of the Christian faith depends on the resurrection of Jesus? What proof do you have that the resurrection never happened?

You still have the issue of sin that you must deal with. You've been told many times that the issue you have is sin. How can you save yourself from sin?

How does one disprove something that wasn't proven in the first place?
You give me an example by disproving Zeus or Krishna and I'll use that method.
Gold: 17,384.69
Sep 17 2023 05:57am
Quote (addone @ 17 Sep 2023 13:47)
How does one disprove something that wasn't proven in the first place?
You give me an example by disproving Zeus or Krishna and I'll use that method.

Actually Sithis is my preferred. Glory to Sithis ! And you can't prove Sithis doesn't exist ahaha (i win i win !!)
Sep 17 2023 06:13am
creepy 'atheist sam harris
If Hunter Biden had ‘corpses’ in his basement Sam Harris ‘would not have cared’
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1298299300301302307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll