d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1298299300301302487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 80,771.69
Aug 20 2022 11:54pm
Quote (addone @ Aug 20 2022 09:28pm)
1. They talking about a meteorite event around 12800 years ago. The bible/christians/creationists believe earth was formed around 6000 years ago. So right out of the gate this is impossible according to christians.
2. If ALL the ice were to melt including the polar ice caps then the amount of water would rise 70 meters (approximately 230 feet). Plenty to go to high ground.
3. They talking about how these ice ages made around 75% animal extinctions yet the bible claims it has got 2 of every animal another inconsistency.

Now I have no problem with this version of events because a meteorite or some kind of nuclear war between ancient civilizations certainly left much evidence and is very plausible. It doesn't try to bullshit us with some 900 year old man his wife and sons preserved the entirety of the human race and all the species on a boat children's story.

Quote (CPK001 @ Aug 20 2022 10:21pm)

youre "living" in a nightmare made manifest, a fake script piggy backing off an OG natural light source. like demons stealing energy from the sun and creating a fake electronic control grid on earth.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dark_Side_of_the_Moon

a person is suppose to be the vessel for benevolence. the bible could remind you of this but it mostly obfuscates feeling via disjointed morale. Reality is a continual series of chess moves made to persecute good by a demonic god.
The story of christ via modern day bible practices is nothing more than a reverse engineered whipping boy story & worshipping satan's good side allegory. Ditch the prophetic book, pick up real eyes. w/ real eyes you can discern even the 911 commission report and the bible.

This post was edited by lodd222 on Aug 20 2022 11:54pm
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Aug 21 2022 12:18am
Quote (CPK001 @ Aug 21 2022 05:21pm)

LOL this is your source? Christian propaganda for kids?

Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Aug 21 2022 04:44am
Quote (addone @ Aug 20 2022 09:07pm)
yes just about every literature and scientist is lying and here is 2 videos from a flat earth Conspiracy nut like yourself or whatever you believe makes it the truth.... got it.
What was I thinking everyone is wrong but a guy who lives in a basement with his mom knows more about science then everyone else... You are definitely very useful.

By the way what happened to the dinosaurs who lived millions and millions of years ago when according to christians the world is around 6000 years old.. ROFL

wow your so desperate you have to plant with in your own mind that I am a flat earther even though I never make a flat earth argument. BTW the hydroplate theory vid i posted is based on a round earth.

to know the date of a rock one would have to know the starting conditions of said rock. deep time kooks are the only ones i know of who can do that magic trick and I still havent head what the mechanism is that resets the clock so sedimentary rock can be dated. But apparently deep time kooks have a magic trick for that too. Seem like the reasonable thing is the place cant really be dated with out making assumptions so when they got you believing that how they date the place is unquestionable your being coned.

Quote (addone @ Aug 20 2022 09:28pm)
1. They talking about a meteorite event around 12800 years ago. The bible/christians/creationists believe earth was formed around 6000 years ago. So right out of the gate this is impossible according to christians.
2. If ALL the ice were to melt including the polar ice caps then the amount of water would rise 70 meters (approximately 230 feet). Plenty to go to high ground.
3. They talking about how these ice ages made around 75% animal extinctions yet the bible claims it has got 2 of every animal another inconsistency.

Now I have no problem with this version of events because a meteorite or some kind of nuclear war between ancient civilizations certainly left much evidence and is very plausible. It doesn't try to bullshit us with some 900 year old man his wife and sons preserved the entirety of the human race and all the species on a boat children's story.

you should check out simulation hypothesis. atheists/antitheists or what ever you are just cant seem to catch a break
" yet the bible claims it has got 2 of every animal"
(no it never said that you keep failing at scripture and it gets so tedious)
"...and all the species on a boat"
(no it never said that you keep failing at scripture and it gets so tedious)

Quote (CPK001 @ Aug 20 2022 10:21pm)

yep
bout all you can do at this point is keep repeating your self and putting it in his face as he keeps denying it was ever posted.
Aug 21 2022 04:48am
Quote (addone @ Aug 20 2022 11:18pm)

https://i.ibb.co/gVwPwNT/summer-camps-600x415.jpg

modern science was invented by christians before it was stolen by antitheists and their monkey religion. you believe your from a monkey? but your not a atheist/antitheist ?O O EEK EEK?
Gold: 0.00
Aug 21 2022 05:39am
Quote (addone @ Aug 21 2022 04:18pm)

https://i.ibb.co/gVwPwNT/summer-camps-600x415.jpg

I am willing to consider the possibility. But thus far I haven't heard or seen proof that comes remotely close to producing evidence. The best thing I've heard how the grand canyon was created from the flood when just about every book and literature and scientist tells you that it was formed over millions of years.

My beliefs are not set in stone as long as the other side can produce a good case I am willing to look at it. But be warned I will challenge any half ass attempts.

You want all my sources?

https://arkencounter.com/animals/how-they-fit/
http://unmaskingevolution.com/18-flood.htm
https://truthnet.org/pdf/creation/genesisflood.pdf
https://edvproductions.eu/447/the-genesis-flood-the-biblical-john-c-whitcomb-henry-m-morris-id67763.pdf
http://www.wtsbooks.com/common/pdf_links/9781596383951.pdf
https://www.wordsearchbible.com/products/23701-the-genesis-flood/sample_text
https://soundfaith.com/sermons/117916-the-genesis-flood
https://www.icr.org/article/coconino-sandstone-flood-or-desert/
Aug 21 2022 05:46am
Quote (CPK001 @ Aug 21 2022 04:39am)

if i remember correctly antitheists try to sell the idea that the coconino was a wind blown deposit. sandwiched in between sedimentary layering. what a bunch of kooks.
Gold: 35,785.13
Warn: 30%
Aug 21 2022 06:53am
Quote (addone @ Aug 20 2022 11:28pm)

I see the bible as truths that have been modified and manipulated.
Thanks to things like the council of Nicaea.
I tend to take the bible and see what aligns with my own research.
Research shows the flood came and went quickly, probably in the form of a massive tsunami.
Not a slow stead rise.
As for the animals, clearly all where not saved.
Hence the extinctions, but many where.
So many in fact, it makes one question how?
Gold: 80,771.69
Aug 21 2022 10:10am
Quote (sirthom @ Aug 21 2022 05:53am)
Research shows the flood came and went quickly, probably in the form of a massive tsunami.
Not a slow stead rise.

it's a chess board, the enemy can even use english to spike its energy/confuse (genesis 119, etc). The idea would be that the concept of jesus isnt limited to a name, scripture, english, or contingent upon reading, owning or purchasing a bible.
It's very easy to debunk both atheist and modern christian premise - they are a mind control script, put on a non tin foil hat like a shako and you can begin to wake up from the "anunnaki" spell aka spirits possessing people and reverse engineering real narratives in order to control; so yes the bible is similar to the 911 commission report w/ the prophetic side or whistle blowing being the heart of its topical value which most never even get to

This post was edited by lodd222 on Aug 21 2022 10:19am
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Aug 21 2022 03:58pm
Quote (sirthom @ Aug 22 2022 12:53am)
Not a slow stead rise.

Tsunamis are a natural phenomenon so are the floods. At one point many places have been under the ocean since land moves, tectonic shifts occur, volcanic and seismicactivity which takes place. It's slow but we can measure it.
Back in the days people worshipped anything as gods they exaggerated many things because the language was very crude and writing took form scribbles into rock and various leaf.
Exploration was in its infancy so for those people they thought their region was the world. When in fact the world was vast and largely unexplored. If a tsunami comes you seek the high ground so there animals that could make it or that were already living at higher altitude survived 75% didn't.

Why do you need to turn to a story about a magic boat with a 900 year man as an explanation? Why not say the most likely scenario occurred because of these natural phenomenon instead of some magic man in the sky was angry because his creation was exercising their free will. That's precisely what the primitives did they made up these myths and legends around their camp fires to entertain. Wonder how every culture on earth has these crazy stories about supernatural gods doing these crazy acts?

Today if you believe in these fairy tales it's because they sound cooler then reality. When you get brought up in those secular circles they rope you in. Becomes hard to get out especially when your family and friends are there. You are not allowed to question them because examination leaves room for you to find massive plot holes.

Idk man you do you I guess but when I don't know something I just say I don't know or at least refer to the most likely scenario.

Aug 21 2022 04:06pm
Quote (addone @ Aug 21 2022 02:58pm)
Tsunamis are a natural phenomenon so are the floods. At one point many places have been under the ocean since land moves, tectonic shifts occur, volcanic and seismicactivity which takes place. It's slow but we can measure it.
Back in the days people worshipped anything as gods they exaggerated many things because the language was very crude and writing took form scribbles into rock and various leaf.
Exploration was in its infancy so for those people they thought their region was the world. When in fact the world was vast and largely unexplored. If a tsunami comes you seek the high ground so there animals that could make it or that were already living at higher altitude survived 75% didn't.

Why do you need to turn to a story about a magic boat with a 900 year man as an explanation? Why not say the most likely scenario occurred because of these natural phenomenon instead of some magic man in the sky was angry because his creation was exercising their free will. That's precisely what the primitives did they made up these myths and legends around their camp fires to entertain. Wonder how every culture on earth has these crazy stories about supernatural gods doing these crazy acts?

Today if you believe in these fairy tales it's because they sound cooler then reality. When you get brought up in those secular circles they rope you in. Becomes hard to get out especially when your family and friends are there. You are not allowed to question them because examination leaves room for you to find massive plot holes.

Idk man you do you I guess but when I don't know something I just say I don't know or at least refer to the most likely scenario.

you never found any because you dont know squat about scripture
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1298299300301302487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll