d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1297298299300301487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 35,785.13
Warn: 30%
Aug 19 2022 06:21pm
Quote (addone @ Aug 19 2022 05:57pm)
There are around 8.7 million animal species on the planet they wouldnt fit on a boat of those dimensions, much less all the food required to survive for years till all the animals repopulated and trees regrew. How do you store food on a boat for at least a year without it rotting. The average summer temperature of the region "Iraq" is around 35C
All the meat and hay and fruit will rot within a week without some kind of refrigeration. Another fail.

You can store food underground like rice and grains for a long time, but not meat or dairy. Again an impossible task.

It's super easy to store meat and dairy.
In the cows you don't slaughter yet.
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Aug 20 2022 04:52am
Quote (sirthom @ Aug 20 2022 12:21pm)
It's super easy to store meat and dairy.
In the cows you don't slaughter yet.

That just further increases the amount of animals. Those same cows that you would use to feed the carnivores require food. Also note that you are not getting full use of the bones have to be discarded the skin, and the guts are not really eaten either so you might be using like 50% of the animal. 2 lions would need to eat over a 50 - 60 cows for the duration.

Also note that back in the day cows were rather skinny and didn't have generations of selective breeding like we do today.

That's just lions then you have all the other big cats, wolves, bears elephants, hippos, rhino's, cows, buffalo, crocodiles, walruses these fuckers eat a lot of food and people still think they can put +8.7million species on a ship and enough food to last a year +

This post was edited by addone on Aug 20 2022 04:54am
Aug 20 2022 04:58am
Quote (addone @ Aug 20 2022 05:52am)
That just further increases the amount of animals. Those same cows that you would use to feed the carnivores require food. Also note that you are not getting full use of the bones have to be discarded the skin, and the guts are not really eaten either so you might be using like 50% of the animal. 2 lions would need to eat over a 50 - 60 cows for the duration . Assuming they

Also note that back in the day cows were rather skinny and didn't have generations of selective breeding like we do today.

That's just lions then you have all the other big cats, wolves, bears elephants hippos, rhino's, cows, buffalo, crocodiles, walruses these fuckers eat a lot of food and people still think they can put +8.7million species on a ship and enough food to last a year +

Before we continue with Noah.
I would like to get a baseline.
Do you at least agree there was a global flood?
Aug 20 2022 05:31am
Quote (sirthom @ Aug 20 2022 10:58pm)
Before we continue with Noah.
I would like to get a baseline.
Do you at least agree there was a global flood?

I am willing to consider the possibility. But thus far I haven't heard or seen proof that comes remotely close to producing evidence. The best thing I've heard how the grand canyon was created from the flood when just about every book and literature and scientist tells you that it was formed over millions of years.

My beliefs are not set in stone as long as the other side can produce a good case I am willing to look at it. But be warned I will challenge any half ass attempts.
Aug 20 2022 05:40am
Quote (addone @ Aug 20 2022 06:31am)
I am willing to consider the possibility. But thus far I haven't heard or seen proof that comes remotely close to producing evidence. The best thing I've heard how the grand canyon was created from the flood when just about every book and literature and scientist tells you that it was formed over millions of years.

My beliefs are not set in stone as long as the other side can produce a good case I am willing to look at it. But be warned I will challenge any half ass attempts.

Fair enough.
But keep in mine modern academia has been corrupted.
They now push political agendas and ostracize any who go against the narrative.

I think this is a more plausible answer to how the flood happened.
Gold: 0.00
Aug 20 2022 05:41am
Quote (addone @ Aug 20 2022 08:52pm)
That just further increases the amount of animals. Those same cows that you would use to feed the carnivores require food. Also note that you are not getting full use of the bones have to be discarded the skin, and the guts are not really eaten either so you might be using like 50% of the animal. 2 lions would need to eat over a 50 - 60 cows for the duration.

That's just lions then you have all the other big cats, wolves, bears elephants, hippos, rhino's, cows, buffalo, crocodiles, walruses these fuckers eat a lot of food and people still think they can put +8.7million species on a ship and enough food to last a year +

Holy moly, a simple Google search and this site comes up: https://arkencounter.com/animals/care/

Look! They all fit on the ark.

https://arkencounter.com/animals/how-they-fit/

Worst case scenario there would have been just over 7,000 land animals and flying creatures on the Ark. Seems like that site has your answers. I wonder why you didn't find this site before with your..."extensive" research?
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Aug 20 2022 06:25am
Quote (addone @ Aug 20 2022 03:52am)

baby animals drink milk. you insist only adults were takin because thats what you need to believe.
just knowing the cows would be poor milk producers fits a subjective thinker. Animals and people would be more fit than they are today due to genetic load.
an interesting note. living conditions were different in the past, its one of the few things both sides agree on. the huge sauropod dinosaurs couldnt live in todays atmosphere.
they where baby animals. eat little and sleep alot.

Quote (addone @ Aug 20 2022 04:31am)

thats cause they lying to you. how can you not see it? massive amounts of sedimentary layering found almost all over the world. with billions of dead things buried in it. you simply simply simply cant get that amount of fossils with out rapid burial.

Aug 20 2022 10:07pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Aug 21 2022 12:25am)
baby animals drink milk. you insist only adults were takin because thats what you need to believe.
just knowing the cows would be poor milk producers fits a subjective thinker. Animals and people would be more fit than they are today due to genetic load.
an interesting note. living conditions were different in the past, its one of the few things both sides agree on. the huge sauropod dinosaurs couldnt live in todays atmosphere.
they where baby animals. eat little and sleep alot.

thats cause they lying to you. how can you not see it? massive amounts of sedimentary layering found almost all over the world. with billions of dead things buried in it. you simply simply simply cant get that amount of fossils with out rapid burial.

yes just about every literature and scientist is lying and here is 2 videos from a flat earth Conspiracy nut like yourself or whatever you believe makes it the truth.... got it.
What was I thinking everyone is wrong but a guy who lives in a basement with his mom knows more about science then everyone else... You are definitely very useful.

By the way what happened to the dinosaurs who lived millions and millions of years ago when according to christians the world is around 6000 years old.. ROFL
Aug 20 2022 10:28pm
Quote (sirthom @ Aug 20 2022 11:40pm)
Fair enough.
But keep in mine modern academia has been corrupted.
They now push political agendas and ostracize any who go against the narrative.

I think this is a more plausible answer to how the flood happened.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfrRaIhEWZY

1. They talking about a meteorite event around 12800 years ago. The bible/christians/creationists believe earth was formed around 6000 years ago. So right out of the gate this is impossible according to christians.
2. If ALL the ice were to melt including the polar ice caps then the amount of water would rise 70 meters (approximately 230 feet). Plenty to go to high ground.
3. They talking about how these ice ages made around 75% animal extinctions yet the bible claims it has got 2 of every animal another inconsistency.

Now I have no problem with this version of events because a meteorite or some kind of nuclear war between ancient civilizations certainly left much evidence and is very plausible. It doesn't try to bullshit us with some 900 year old man his wife and sons preserved the entirety of the human race and all the species on a boat children's story.
Gold: 0.00
Aug 20 2022 11:21pm
Quote (addone @ Aug 21 2022 02:28pm)
1. They talking about a meteorite event around 12800 years ago. The bible/christians/creationists believe earth was formed around 6000 years ago. So right out of the gate this is impossible according to christians.
2. If ALL the ice were to melt including the polar ice caps then the amount of water would rise 70 meters (approximately 230 feet). Plenty to go to high ground.
3. They talking about how these ice ages made around 75% animal extinctions yet the bible claims it has got 2 of every animal another inconsistency.

Now I have no problem with this version of events because a meteorite or some kind of nuclear war between ancient civilizations certainly left much evidence and is very plausible. It doesn't try to bullshit us with some 900 year old man his wife and sons preserved the entirety of the human race and all the species on a boat children's story.

https://arkencounter.com/animals/how-they-fit/
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1297298299300301487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll