d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1297429752976297729783169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 28,296.75
May 26 2019 11:43am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ May 26 2019 10:33am)
I totally agree with your assessment of their qualities and agendas, but I still think you overestimate their appeal to segments of the electorate which are vey different from us d2jsp users.

Tulsi will never get the shine or respect she deserves. She would have been an excellent President and as far as first female President goes it doesn't get any better

Yang will go down in history as a Bernie type and get more respect and shine. Ahead of the game nationally on UBI but still later than we all should have been discussing it and automation

I'll probably end up writing in Tulsi at the end but will support Weld whenever the Democrats go with whatever person I'm not going to support
Gold: 57.00
May 26 2019 11:54am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ 26 May 2019 13:33)
I totally agree with your assessment of their qualities and agendas, but I still think you overestimate their appeal to segments of the electorate which are vey different from us d2jsp users.

agreed

jsp pard is a largely privileged lefty bubble. out of touch with America’s needs and only focused on who screams “i want this” the loudest while claiming the most oppression. Zero desire for actual problem-solvers
that said even with traction yang and or tusli would have to prove “useful” to the (D) party for them to get the backing that Obama or Hillary got.
Gold: 22,164.69
May 26 2019 12:33pm
https://www.politifact.com/facebook-fact-checks/statements/2019/may/23/viral-image/photo-barack-obama-bowing-ayatollah-khamenei-fake/

politifact 'fact checks' some badly edited facebook image
The guy's facebook they linked to had a total of 3 comments at the time they linked to it. It has 53 reactions and 148 shares now, and I'm guessing it only had 10-20 of each tops before they linked to it on a national website.

I'm trying to fathom: Somewhere in America right now, someone is being unironically paid to dig up completely random facebook posts by literal nobodies, that had zero exposure, and 'fact check' them as a cherry picked example to further a narrative of disinformation.
I can understand the motivation, but I can't wrap my head around the idea that someone is actually getting paid to do this.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
May 26 2019 01:59pm
Quote (Goomshill @ 26 May 2019 19:33)
https://www.politifact.com/facebook-fact-checks/statements/2019/may/23/viral-image/photo-barack-obama-bowing-ayatollah-khamenei-fake/

The guy's facebook they linked to had a total of 3 comments at the time they linked to it. It has 53 reactions and 148 shares now, and I'm guessing it only had 10-20 of each tops before they linked to it on a national website.

I'm trying to fathom: Somewhere in America right now, someone is being unironically paid to dig up completely random facebook posts by literal nobodies, that had zero exposure, and 'fact check' them as a cherry picked example to further a narrative of disinformation.
I can understand the motivation, but I can't wrap my head around the idea that someone is actually getting paid to do this.

sounds like literally every single ghot / shill 'meme'...

that being said, let's just pretend like that kind of post isn't exactly the shit that people like you and ghot see in their little bubbles and go crazy about, like this isn't exactly the kind of stuff that the current president of the united states wouldn't 'like' or 're-tweet', suggesting to tens of millions of americans that it's true...
Gold: 2,617.52
May 26 2019 04:25pm
Quote (fender @ May 26 2019 02:59pm)
sounds like literally every single ghot / shill 'meme'...

that being said, let's just pretend like that kind of post isn't exactly the shit that people like you and ghot see in their little bubbles and go crazy about, like this isn't exactly the kind of stuff that the current president of the united states wouldn't 'like' or 're-tweet', suggesting to tens of millions of americans that it's true...

Fender: “Crazy ex-girlfriend post mode ACTIVATE!”

This post was edited by EndlessSky on May 26 2019 04:25pm
Gold: 285.00
May 27 2019 06:49am
Quote (Goomshill @ May 26 2019 01:33pm)

There are people all over the country working for the sole purpose of making other people rich, with no other benefit to society. How can activity that produces capitalistic value actually produce no objective value?

Those capitalist ethics. Not only is there a person digging up old facebook photos and fact checking them, under our ethical Good-and-Bad system that activity and person is much more valuable to society than a teacher, social worker, nurse, case manager, etc, who are actually helping the people of Earth.

This post was edited by Skinned on May 27 2019 06:52am
May 27 2019 08:35am
Quote (Skinned @ May 27 2019 07:49am)
There are people all over the country working for the sole purpose of making other people rich, with no other benefit to society. How can activity that produces capitalistic value actually produce no objective value?

Those capitalist ethics. Not only is there a person digging up old facebook photos and fact checking them, under our ethical Good-and-Bad system that activity and person is much more valuable to society than a teacher, social worker, nurse, case manager, etc, who are actually helping the people of Earth.

False equivalency fallacy. These people are paid to destroy and lie, not to create or serve.
May 27 2019 02:15pm
https://www.dailywire.com/news/47708/nbc-polling-data-shows-sanders-voters-are-low-emily-zanotti

Benie Sanders voters tend to be low-information, ADHD, fat, and politically uninvolved

Such a shocking revelation /s
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
May 27 2019 02:33pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ 27 May 2019 21:15)
https://www.dailywire.com/news/47708/nbc-polling-data-shows-sanders-voters-are-low-emily-zanotti

Benie Sanders voters tend to be low-information, ADHD, fat, and politically uninvolved

Such a shocking revelation /s

could you link the poll please? i'd be interested to look into how they came to that conclusion. i mean, it's not a secret that legacy media is incredibly hostile and biased toward progressive candidates, but if they have actual data to back that up i'd be very interested in reading it.
May 27 2019 03:08pm
Quote (fender @ May 27 2019 03:33pm)
could you link the poll please? i'd be interested to look into how they came to that conclusion. i mean, it's not a secret that legacy media is incredibly hostile and biased toward progressive candidates, but if they have actual data to back that up i'd be very interested in reading it.

Its... inside... the... link...
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1297429752976297729783169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll