d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1297329742975297629773169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 28,296.75
May 26 2019 10:59am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ May 26 2019 09:58am)
pelosi, schumer, hillary and co. will not live forever. they will try, with cryogenics, robot limbs, regeneration chambers a la star wars and the blood of newborns, dont get me wrong, but they will be gone one day. who's gonna take over after them? folks like Harris, Gillibrand, Beto, AOC, Tlaib.

all I hear is tulsi/yang 2020
Gold: 4,404.67
May 26 2019 11:00am
Quote (Beowulf @ 26 May 2019 18:59)
all I hear is tulsi/yang 2020

in your personal circles?
May 26 2019 11:07am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ May 26 2019 10:00am)
in your personal circles?

nah I'm just shilling for my favorite two

I'm in a little mountain community full of country Trump supporters and info warriors in one area and hippy/mountain folk in another that either stay outta politics or are just against Trump as a general policy
Gold: 17,384.69
May 26 2019 11:11am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ 26 May 2019 17:58)
pelosi, schumer, hillary and co. will not live forever. they will try, with cryogenics, robot limbs, regeneration chambers a la star wars and the blood of newborns, dont get me wrong, but they will be gone one day. who's gonna take over after them? folks like Harris, Gillibrand, Beto, AOC, Tlaib.

A part of the young and impetuous will become mature and cautious. People change before dying, don't be dumb.

This post was edited by Saucisson6000 on May 26 2019 11:23am
May 26 2019 11:13am
Quote (Beowulf @ 26 May 2019 19:07)
nah I'm just shilling for my favorite two

I'm in a little mountain community full of country Trump supporters and info warriors in one area and hippy/mountain folk in another that either stay outta politics or are just against Trump as a general policy

I see.

From my experience, Tulsi and Yang are more popular among young conservatives on the internet than among actual Democrats.
They both have several traits which make them attractive or at least acceptable even to conservatives, and they are both appealing very strongly to young folks who use the internet a lot.

I dont think they would appeal to the 50 y/o union member from Pittsburgh or the progressive college activist from San Jose very much.

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on May 26 2019 11:14am
May 26 2019 11:24am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ May 26 2019 10:13am)
I see.

From my experience, Tulsi and Yang are more popular among young conservatives on the internet than among actual Democrats.
They both have several traits which make them attractive or at least acceptable even to conservatives, and they are both appealing very strongly to young folks who use the internet a lot.

I dont think they would appeal to the union member from Pittsburgh or the progressive activist from San Jose very much.

I'd say they are more popular among reasonable people that actually research the positions of candidates rather than just go off party or a bunch of exaggerated nonsense from the right and left

tulsi nails foreign policy and has incredible composure and class and is strong on anti-war stances but has a very articulate and productive approach to it as opposed to nonsense rhetoric that often accompanies the position
yang has economy and appeals to poor people not just areas of poor people and is the one person that is both on target for the future but also reasonable

both candidates are smart, knowledgeable and conduct themselves with integrity and avoid many of the political traps

by far the best candidates for a country that is increasingly wanting less war and also facing automated destruction of poor communities

also would be the greatest breath of fresh air after a President like Trump

They have about no chance of realistically winning and the country and voters will be responsible for passing up something special and instead going once again with a person like Trump or someone not a whole helluva lot better from the democrats

a real shame
Gold: 57.00
May 26 2019 11:27am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ 26 May 2019 13:13)
I see.

I dont think they would appeal to the 50 y/o union member from Pittsburgh or the progressive college activist from San Jose very much.

Yang/Gabbard would easily snatch a large segment of voters across the spectrum.

‘Problem’ is they cannot be controlled, being more independent younger versions of Barnie so they’d be crushed immediately by the (D) powers that be if they gained any traction
Gold: 10,485.00
May 26 2019 11:30am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ May 26 2019 01:13pm)
I see.

It really doesn't matter whether they appeal or not. They have about as much chance of winning as Kim Jong Un does. :/
May 26 2019 11:32am
Quote (Ghot @ May 26 2019 10:30am)
It really doesn't matter whether they appeal or not. They have about as much chance of winning as Kim Jong Un does. :/

They have a worse chance than Kim Jong Un

Kim would have the President's endorsement and the support of much of his fanbase

This post was edited by Beowulf on May 26 2019 11:34am
May 26 2019 11:33am
Quote (Beowulf @ 26 May 2019 19:24)
I'd say they are more popular among reasonable people that actually research the positions of candidates rather than just go off party or a bunch of exaggerated nonsense from the right and left

tulsi nails foreign policy and has incredible composure and class and is strong on anti-war stances but has a very articulate and productive approach to it as opposed to nonsense rhetoric that often accompanies the position
yang has economy and appeals to poor people not just areas of poor people and is the one person that is both on target for the future but also reasonable

both candidates are smart, knowledgeable and conduct themselves with integrity and avoid many of the political traps

by far the best candidates for a country that is increasingly wanting less war and also facing automated destruction of poor communities

also would be the greatest breath of fresh air after a President like Trump

They have about no chance of realistically winning and the country and voters will be responsible for passing up something special and instead going once again with a person like Trump or someone not a whole helluva lot better from the democrats

a real shame

I totally agree with your assessment of their qualities and agendas, but I still think you overestimate their appeal to segments of the electorate which are vey different from us d2jsp users.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1297329742975297629773169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll