d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1296297298299300487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Aug 19 2022 07:43am
When you flood the globe with water where does that water come from and where does it go after? Magically disappear?
When you mix the salt water with fresh water many of the fish and aquatic species will die off.

Why do you need to create a flood and kill everything including the innocent rabbits and the panda bears living in nature? What about all the children they need to die aswell? If you are a powerful God you can just snap your fingers and in an instant wipe out all the wicked people.

Also what about free will? Thought we had free will then this bible God according to these nutters decides to kill everyone anyway.

Then people are still murdering, raping, stealing lying and doing everything this weak as God doesn't like anyway thousands years later. No one really gives a shit because it's a fake version of a made up lesser God. But he loves you and needs your money or so the experts tell us

This post was edited by addone on Aug 19 2022 07:45am
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Aug 19 2022 07:59am
Quote (addone @ Aug 19 2022 06:28am)
No because babies need mothers in most cases which requires many more animals and more food. You deciding what they did is pure speculation and a coping with the fact it's nonsense. You are trying incredibly hard to make an impossible bullshit story by giving me the most fringe and highly unrealistic scenarios. Like pandas eating meat, even if they could eat a fish it's extremely unlikely.

babies need milk .......... so ya there would be milking animals sheese.........

Take koala bears they mainly eat eucalyptus leaves and certain other tree bark/leaves. They definitely don't catch and eat fish or grass how do these animals survive for several years before those trees grow?

you saw the vid and the testimony about the panda and you still bleat out excuses. subjective reasoning is all your about. answered so much of your imagination along time ago. that a baal shrine in yo closet? its zeus? is that your god? ooOOoo booga booga

" Like pandas eating meat, even if they could eat a fish it's extremely unlikely."
(ya because you say so automatic fact when you decide something in your woo woo imagination)
Aug 19 2022 08:02am
Quote (addone @ Aug 19 2022 06:43am)
When you flood the globe with water where does that water come from and where does it go after? Magically disappear?
When you mix the salt water with fresh water many of the fish and aquatic species will die off.

Why do you need to create a flood and kill everything including the innocent rabbits and the panda bears living in nature? What about all the children they need to die aswell? If you are a powerful God you can just snap your fingers and in an instant wipe out all the wicked people.

Also what about free will? Thought we had free will then this bible God according to these nutters decides to kill everyone anyway.

Then people are still murdering, raping, stealing lying and doing everything this weak as God doesn't like anyway thousands years later. No one really gives a shit because it's a fake version of a made up lesser God. But he loves you and needs your money or so the experts tell us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tp0UNcjzl8

gibber gibber gibber gibber. posted answers along time ago
i rarely see any one demanding to stay as ignorant as you do
all you really prove is how scripturally ignorant you are and insist on staying

This post was edited by TiStuff on Aug 19 2022 08:04am
Gold: 136.00
Aug 19 2022 09:43am
Quote (TiStuff @ 19 Aug 2022 16:31)
you make a good argument he isnt :)

I bet you dont have a counter argument
Aug 19 2022 09:50am
Quote (FantasyWorldII @ Aug 19 2022 08:43am)
I bet you dont have a counter argument

its a great argument you dont know squat about anything and get every thing wrong. so u argue Jesus is gay means he isnt haha .. loose
Gold: 0.00
Aug 19 2022 03:25pm
Quote (addone @ Aug 19 2022 11:19pm)
Yea on a ship. That can barely house even 1/2 of the animals. Why don't you do some basic research on how much food each animal eats a day then multiply it by 2 then multiply that number by number of years it takes to regrow everything. If you actually use an iota of your small brain maybe you would realise it wouldn't fit on a boat minus, cages, walkways, levels, space to move around, space to drink and eat some kind of crap and piss cleaning system. The inside must of stunk so bad. Imagine all the urine and manure sloshing around in a boat.

These are basic logistics. How do you store all that food on a boat. TiStuff is claiming that the boat was out on water for about a year. How do you preserve vegetables and fruit for a year? Without it going off? Even with a fridge the most it will last is a few weeks. Dried fruit needs to be sealed otherwise it goes off quick. Even then it will last for up to a year in Iraq where it's hot even dried meat and fruit would begin rotting within a couple of months. Have you ever tried to preserve your own meat?

In theory you might think that you have it figured out but in practice it's a different ball game. If you paid attention in basic geometry you would be able to deduct that the entire Noah story is utter nonsense

I don't have the time luxury for that, do you? That's not my profession so I don't need to know. The way I see it you aren't willing to do some basic research by actually reading the scripture. You also seemed to forget that I mentioned twice that the animals would have been young. Compare the size of an elephant to a calf.

I'm sure if I went and googled someone doing all the calculations then they would prove everyone would fit.

I don't know how they preserve food as their methods back then were different, I also don't know what food they took on board. Why do I need to work out all the logistics that Noah had to back then? He obviously did it and the evidence lies not only in the Grand Canyon but also that you and I are here today. Not to mention all the animals are here with us today. No matter what your "calculations" are, they are obviously wrong.

Here is how I know - Genesis 6:22 "Noah did this; he did all that God commanded him."

Did you know that Joseph spent 7 Years storing up food for another 7 Years of very bad harvest? He managed to have food preserved for about 14 Years to feed the entire world.
Aug 19 2022 04:57pm
Quote (CPK001 @ Aug 20 2022 09:25am)
I don't have the time luxury for that, do you? That's not my profession so I don't need to know. The way I see it you aren't willing to do some basic research by actually reading the scripture. You also seemed to forget that I mentioned twice that the animals would have been young. Compare the size of an elephant to a calf.

I'm sure if I went and googled someone doing all the calculations then they would prove everyone would fit.

I don't know how they preserve food as their methods back then were different, I also don't know what food they took on board. Why do I need to work out all the logistics that Noah had to back then? He obviously did it and the evidence lies not only in the Grand Canyon but also that you and I are here today. Not to mention all the animals are here with us today. No matter what your "calculations" are, they are obviously wrong.

Here is how I know - Genesis 6:22 "Noah did this; he did all that God commanded him."

Did you know that Joseph spent 7 Years storing up food for another 7 Years of very bad harvest? He managed to have food preserved for about 14 Years to feed the entire world.

There are around 8.7 million animal species on the planet they wouldnt fit on a boat of those dimensions, much less all the food required to survive for years till all the animals repopulated and trees regrew. How do you store food on a boat for at least a year without it rotting. The average summer temperature of the region "Iraq" is around 35C
All the meat and hay and fruit will rot within a week without some kind of refrigeration. Another fail.

You can store food underground like rice and grains for a long time, but not meat or dairy. Again an impossible task.

This post was edited by addone on Aug 19 2022 04:58pm
Aug 19 2022 05:05pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Aug 20 2022 02:02am)
gibber gibber gibber gibber. posted answers along time ago
i rarely see any one demanding to stay as ignorant as you do
all you really prove is how scripturally ignorant you are and insist on staying

You rarely get checked on your bullshit when you ask simple logistical questions you are lost for words. It would take years before you would see fruit on trees. Many of the animals would die off before they would see their food become abundant again.
You don't ask practical questions because you are a sheep brain and just accept any magical story. You are a kook zombie with no ability to think for yourself only watching confirmation bias conspiracy junk.
Gold: 0.00
Aug 19 2022 05:37pm
Quote (addone @ Aug 20 2022 08:57am)
There are around 8.7 million animal species on the planet they wouldnt fit on a boat of those dimensions, much less all the food required to survive for years till all the animals repopulated and trees regrew. How do you store food on a boat for at least a year without it rotting. The average summer temperature of the region "Iraq" is around 35C
All the meat and hay and fruit will rot within a week without some kind of refrigeration. Another fail.

You can store food underground like rice and grains for a long time, but not meat or dairy. Again an impossible task.

I don't know but Noah obviously managed to do it under the instruction of the LORD.
Aug 19 2022 06:17pm
Quote (addone @ Aug 19 2022 03:57pm)

a scripture fail. scripture used the word kinds (i have to keep saying this cause your a total ass hat). all thats needed is to preserve the gnome. as an example you make it out every breed of dog would be needed when you would only need two.

there is multiple ways to store food. drying it works real well also salting .......... c'mon mannnnn??????????

dairy stored in a milking animal. c'monnnn mannnnnnnnn?????????

meat on the hoof.................c'monn the fuk onnnnnnnnn mannnnnnnnnnnnnn???????????????? cheeeeet ya honk honk

Quote (addone @ Aug 19 2022 04:05pm)
You rarely get checked on your bullshit when you ask simple logistical questions you are lost for words. It would take years before you would see fruit on trees. Many of the animals would die off before they would see their food become abundant again.
You don't ask practical questions because you are a sheep brain and just accept any magical story. You are a kook zombie with no ability to think for yourself only watching confirmation bias conspiracy junk.

herbavores eat alot of grass. grasses also produce grain c'monnnnnn mannnnnnnnnnnnnn?????????????

much of the answers you seek is given in scripture but you to busy makin chit up outa your ass C'mon mannnnnnnnn???????

I have answered ev1 of your question but your to busy making a total ass out of your self. keep coming back
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1296297298299300487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll