d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev12962972982993003169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 40.42
May 12 2016 09:46am
So trump is 100 percent responsible for having a white nationalist delegate since everyone's responsible for what their volunteers and staffers do, right? Just hoping there's at least some vague consistency.
Gold: 57.00
May 12 2016 09:47am
The story appears to have started with supporters of Clinton, an important distinction.

well since Trump is held 'responsible' for his supporters' actions, and we believe in equality, then it's only just to hold Hillary responsible here.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/feb/25/barackobama.hillaryclinton

Clinton aides claim Obama photo wasn't intended as a smear

:lol:
Gold: 25.00
May 12 2016 09:50am
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ May 12 2016 10:46am)
So trump is 100 percent responsible for having a white nationalist delegate since everyone's responsible for what their volunteers and staffers do, right? Just hoping there's at least some vague consistency.

What exactly did he "do"? Out of curiosity. Other than "be a white nationalist". I haven't seen anything outside of that.

I don't think Obama deserves to lose elections simply because racists like the black panthers supported him.
May 12 2016 09:53am
No Brakes.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/a-joint-statement-from-house-speaker-paul-ryan-and-donald-j.-trump

A JOINT STATEMENT FROM HOUSE SPEAKER PAUL RYAN AND DONALD J. TRUMP

The United States cannot afford another four years of the Obama White House, which is what Hillary Clinton represents. That is why it’s critical that Republicans unite around our shared principles, advance a conservative agenda, and do all we can to win this fall. With that focus, we had a great conversation this morning. While we were honest about our few differences, we recognize that there are also many important areas of common ground. We will be having additional discussions, but remain confident there’s a great opportunity to unify our party and win this fall, and we are totally committed to working together to achieve that goal. We are extremely proud of the fact that many millions of new voters have entered the primary system, far more than ever before in the Republican Party's history. This was our first meeting, but it was a very positive step toward unification.
May 12 2016 09:59am
Quote (Mangix @ 12 May 2016 07:50)
What exactly did he "do"? Out of curiosity. Other than "be a white nationalist". I haven't seen anything outside of that.

I don't think Obama deserves to lose elections simply because racists like the black panthers supported him.

There's no difference between support and bring chosen as a delegate by the campaign, good one.

Though the least surprising thing this week has to be a trump supporter defending a white nationalist. Tee hee.
Gold: 28,296.75
May 12 2016 09:59am
Quote (Mangix @ May 12 2016 07:50am)

Good point

I don't think the white nationalist (that was too strict even for the skinheads) has any evidence against him of dragging non white people behind trucks or decorating trees with their bodies so he probably isn't that bad

He is a (fairly well known) racist that supports a constitutional amendment to deport non-whites

“No person shall be a citizen of the United States unless he is a non-Hispanic white of the European race, in whom there is no ascertainable trace of Negro blood, nor more than one-eighth Mongolian, Asian, Asia Minor, Middle Eastern, Semitic, Near Eastern, American Indian, Malay or other non-European or non-white blood, provided that Hispanic whites, defined as anyone with an Hispanic ancestor, may be citizens if, in addition to meeting the aforesaid ascertainable trace and percentage tests, they are in appearance indistinguishable from Americans whose ancestral home is in the British Isles or Northwestern Europe. Only citizens shall have the right and privilege to reside permanently in the United States.”
— William Daniel Johnson

I'm surprised you haven't read his book

This post was edited by Beowulf on May 12 2016 09:59am
May 12 2016 10:01am
Quote (Beowulf @ May 12 2016 10:59am)
Good point

I don't think the white nationalist (that was too strict even for the skinheads) has any evidence against him of dragging non whites people behind trucks or decorating trees with their bodies so he probably isn't that bad

He is a (fairly well known) racist that supports a constitutional amendment to deport non-whites

Thank you for actually answering the question unlike Spel. I don't know shit about the guy.
May 12 2016 10:02am
Quote (Beowulf @ 12 May 2016 07:59)
Good point

I don't think the white nationalist (that was too strict even for the skinheads) has any evidence against him of dragging non white people behind trucks or decorating trees with their bodies so he probably isn't that bad

I'm so sick of liberals like you crying racism over every little amendment to force non-white people out of the country.

Quote (Mangix @ 12 May 2016 08:01)
Thank you for actually answering the question unlike Spel. I don't know shit about the guy.

Oh nice - defend him, then immediately backtrack when someone does the research for you, but don't backtrack so far that you're willing to actually say there's anything wrong with the guy's views. Perfect landing.

This post was edited by AiNedeSpelCzech on May 12 2016 10:04am
May 12 2016 10:14am
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ May 12 2016 11:02am)
Oh nice - defend him, then immediately backtrack when someone does the research for you, but don't backtrack so far that you're willing to actually say there's anything wrong with the guy's views. Perfect landing.

I asked you what he did other than be a white nationalist. Which is not a crime, merely a retarded world view to have.

I'm done responding to you in any form on jsp Dusty. The 2016 election has turned you into such a pathetic race baiting little shit.
May 12 2016 10:17am
Quote (Mangix @ 12 May 2016 08:14)
I asked you what he did other than be a white nationalist. Which is not a crime, merely a retarded world view to have.

I'm done responding to you in any form on jsp Dusty. The 2016 election has turned you into such a pathetic race baiting little shit.

I can't tell you how upsetting I find your admission that you can't actually argue against my points and are going to cowardly pretend that trying to get out of arguing with me is some kind of moral stance. You and Felicia may feel free to act in concert.

I'd do the whole 'replying with your real name' bit too, but I gave no idea who you are. :(
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12962972982993003169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll