d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1296829692970297129723169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 10,485.00
May 24 2019 04:11pm

The HOUSE should be working on legislation, they aren't. The only reason the House/Dems are pursuing this, even after the Mueller report is that there were quite a few Dems involved in slightly or not legal shenanigans in the 2016 campaigns.

As for the rest...

Russia was already in cahoots with Hillary, I think Russia would have been a lot better off sticking with that, than going with an unknown like Trump.
As for why Trump was resisting....well, I would resist too, if someone falsely accused me of something. I mean ever since he won in 2016 half the govt., 90% of the media, most of the circuit judges, etc., have all been against Trump. In most cases for things they shouldn't have been against.

As for the judges, I would imagine that we are going to see some serious reworking of the rules, the judges, something. That crap should have never happened.
Gold: 285.00
May 24 2019 04:46pm
Quote (Ghot @ May 24 2019 05:11pm)
The HOUSE should be working on legislation, they aren't. The only reason the House/Dems are pursuing this, even after the Mueller report is that there were quite a few Dems involved in slightly or not legal shenanigans in the 2016 campaigns.

As for the rest...

Russia obviously wanted the weaker sovereign in power. Motivation is clear.

This post was edited by Skinned on May 24 2019 04:46pm
Gold: 10,485.00
May 24 2019 04:59pm
Quote (Skinned @ May 24 2019 06:46pm)
Russia obviously wanted the weaker sovereign in power. Motivation is clear.

LOL. He already had someone he KNEW would do things he wanted for as little as a payoff.
Gold: 2,617.52
May 24 2019 05:13pm
Quote (thesnipa @ May 24 2019 04:30pm)
yes you did. you said i write fanfics about YOU so i'm OBSESSED with YOU.

i write fanfics about everyone, so i'm obsessed with everyone?

now spend a few pages challenging people to fights shoelace boy.

How dare you make a joke

SHaMe!
Gold: 0.00
May 24 2019 05:38pm
Quote (thesnipa @ May 24 2019 01:30pm)

Where's my fanfic?
Gold: 57.00
May 24 2019 06:12pm
Quote (thesnipa @ 24 May 2019 10:22)
"just a joke man, learn to take a joke" - said fender, who has never in his entire life taken a joke.

“I was only joking when i unironically blamed the republican party for ‘sneaking in and forcing’ the electoral college on America, gosh you all are dense” -fender aka heinrich von goebbels
Quote (dro94 @ 24 May 2019 15:08)
lol. i have sometimes wondered how he functions in daily life

state subsidizes his rotten sauerkraut hot pockets my friend!
Gold: 500.00
May 24 2019 06:18pm
Quote (thesnipa @ May 24 2019 04:30pm)

careful with the fanfics, i got 10% and 30 days for my one about chris and another fellow
Gold: 22,164.69
May 24 2019 09:32pm
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/watch-trump-tweeted-a-misleading-video-of-nancy-pelosi-heres-the-real-thing

PBS running straight up disinformation and lies to smear Trump.
There were two different videos trending of Pelosi. One was on facebook, posted by some randos and got a few million views. It was slowed down by 25% and had its audio increased in frequency to compensate, which doctored the video to make it appear like Pelosi was slurring her words
The other video, posted by Trump on twitter, was simply a montage of Pelosi stumbling over words and stuttering. It did not have any deceptive edits, manipulation or otherwise misleading content. It was very clearly a collection of her stumbles from that speech.
Much of the media has falsely conflated the two videos to smear Trump, ironically accusing him of spreading disinformation by themselves spreading disinformation. But for PBS to join in the Pelosi defense squad is ridiculous

To claim its "misleading" or "manipulated", they point to the part in Trump's video where it pauses and repeats her "There were three things", three times, with a zoom effect, extremely obviously making a dramatic effect in normal video editing. Its not some deceptive edit that any rational human being could mistake as her actually saying the same thing three times in a row while her and the podium both somehow instantly grow in size.

In the edited video, Pelosi’s normal pauses and stutters have been edited together to make her appear to stumble over words like “custody” and “border.” In one section (around 12:43), the doctored video repeats a moment three extra times when Pelosi says the words “there are three things.”

Do they really think their readers are big enough morons that they can tell them exactly what part of the video to look at, that they would watch it and see that repetition and zoom, and somehow thing that video was intended to fool someone into thinking she said it four times in a row?
What's the thought process behind PBS here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOQG1D7oa-A#t=12m40s

Right from /r/politic's shithole to PBS's articles
Gold: 57.00
May 24 2019 09:40pm
Quote (Goomshill @ 24 May 2019 23:32)
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/watch-trump-tweeted-a-misleading-video-of-nancy-pelosi-heres-the-real-thing

PBS running straight up disinformation and lies to smear Trump.
There were two different videos trending of Pelosi. One was on facebook, posted by some randos and got a few million views. It was slowed down by 25% and had its audio increased in frequency to compensate, which doctored the video to make it appear like Pelosi was slurring her words
The other video, posted by Trump on twitter, was simply a montage of Pelosi stumbling over words and stuttering. It did not have any deceptive edits, manipulation or otherwise misleading content. It was very clearly a collection of her stumbles from that speech.
Much of the media has falsely conflated the two videos to smear Trump, ironically accusing him of spreading disinformation by themselves spreading disinformation. But for PBS to join in the Pelosi defense squad is ridiculous

To claim its "misleading" or "manipulated", they point to the part in Trump's video where it pauses and repeats her "There were three things", three times, with a zoom effect, extremely obviously making a dramatic effect in normal video editing. Its not some deceptive edit that any rational human being could mistake as her actually saying the same thing three times in a row while her and the podium both somehow instantly grow in size.

Do they really think their readers are big enough morons that they can tell them exactly what part of the video to look at, that they would watch it and see that repetition and zoom, and somehow thing that video was intended to fool someone into thinking she said it four times in a row?
What's the thought process behind PBS here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOQG1D7oa-A#t=12m40s

Right from /r/politic's shithole to PBS's articles

Pelosi held up 2 fingers and said “there are 3 things drumpf did wrong” or something to that effect. Apparently “public broadcasting” thinks this is photoshop lmfao

PBS is a joke. Should lose all their funding as they provide no public utility
Gold: 22,164.69
May 24 2019 09:47pm
Quote (excellence @ May 24 2019 09:40pm)
Pelosi held up 2 fingers and said “there are 3 things drumpf did wrong” or something to that effect. Apparently “public broadcasting” thinks this is photoshop lmfao

PBS is a joke. Should lose all their funding as they provide no public utility

I think they truly crossed the moral event horizon when they doxxed people for attending a right-wing rally
When your own government is doxxing private citizens in an attempt to destroy their careers, something is very wrong
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1296829692970297129723169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll