d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev1295296297298299307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Sep 13 2023 01:37am
Quote (addone @ Sep 12 2023 09:38pm)
It's nice knowing when Christians get triggered it truly warms my heart.

"We can't provide evidence for our magic cult so we instead will cry and project how people who dont believe in a talking snake like we do are obsessed." That will surely divert their attention from our crazy beliefs right?

Keep hating chaps I welcome your petty jabs lmk when you can admit to your delusion. No evidence, no proof = liars, cultists, scammers. If challenging your delusions is a threat then you are truly brainwashed. No beliefs should be shielded from public scrutiny especially those who claim magic.

Btw atheism is made up term that shouldn't exist. In order for atheism to exist there must be proof for god to exist. Just like we don't have labels for people who don't believe in mickey mouse or a married bachelor. We don't go around calling people non astrologer or anti fictionists. But that can only come from free thinkers so I doubt you will arrive to such conclusions.

creation/you is still evidence/proof
Gold: 0.00
Sep 13 2023 03:44am
Quote (addone @ Sep 12 2023 03:19pm)
Is this is some kind of bait?

I don't worship anything that's your projection. This thread has nothing to do with me. I am merely asking for evidence of the magic that the bible folk claim. In the process I met with adamant resistance and refusal to provide it. These people go to length even calling me bad person that I am going to hell etc. Without a single shred of proof. So I press them harder, I dig a little deeper to expose their delusion. This would be a lot simpler if they provided it in a form which was asked or just admitted that they don't know or it's all fake.

Now if you are Christian and want to prove me wrong with something other than copy paste bible quotes you are welcome. If not just drop the shade.

Quote (addone @ Sep 12 2023 07:41pm)

Quote (addone @ Sep 13 2023 07:27am)
https://i.ibb.co/BPP7Kw2/images-12.jpg

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases

Pay no taxes

Scam people for money on empty promises and telling fictitious stories

The religious nutters won't vote for candidates who don't practice some kind of religion resulting in lying to farm votes or putting religious people in charge.

There are hundreds and thousands of people who are born and trapped into religious cults around the world who are being abused, mentally, physically and sometimes sexually.

And many more historical and current injustices

But do go on and give them a free pass nothing to see here, "they did nothing wrong you shouldn't care " attitude. Ironically its mostly christians obsessing over genders or sexual preferences of others making hundreds of threads painstakingly pointing out how there are only 2 genders and that the people are delusional to think otherwise. I dont disagree but BOTH are equally deluded.

Also there is no obsession. I just find it amusing to poke at religious people and watch them squirm. Spend maybe 10-15 mins per day making 5 posts then log off. I do some research and practice my debating skills while expanding my vocabulary while doing so. Also other than this thread where do you see "Atheists" as you call them being obsessive and wasting so much energy? You are projecting.

I sense a lot of anger and bitterness on your end. Did you have a bad confrontation with a Priest when you were a little kid? I don't see any other explanation why you keep coming back to this thread. Unless ofcourse you are trapped in here with me. If there's one thing you should know about God, he uses the very bad and evil actions that people do and use that to further his Kingdom. Look at how he used the Romans crucifying Jesus to bring about his Glory.

Look at how he has used this very thread to spread his word even more. If it weren't for you I never would have done the Ecclesiastes and Thessalonians series. I take it you had no idea what you were getting yourself into when you made this thread, you are now bound by it trapped to forever return to see my response which will go on for another decade if need be.

You have also continually proved the Bible to be truthful and accurate. You will be blind to the truth until God removes the scales from your eyes. Soon you'll not only see how wrong you are but also you will bow down and worship Jesus.

I can't save you, you can't save you, only God can save you. He is Mighty to Save.

Mighty to Save.

Everyone needs compassion
A love that's never failing
Let mercy fall on me
Everyone needs forgiveness
The kindness of a Savior
The hope of nations
Savior, He can move the mountains
My God is mighty to save
He is mighty to save
Forever author of salvation
He rose and conquered the grave
Jesus conquered the grave
C'mon, sing it out!
So take me as You find me
With all my fears and failures
Fill my life again
I give my life to follow
Everything I believe in
And now I surrender
My God (my God) is mighty to save
He is mighty to save
Shine Your light and let the whole world see
We're singing for the glory of the risen King, Jesus
Shine Your light and let the whole world see
We're singing for the glory of the risen King
My God is mighty to save
He is mighty to save
My God is mighty to save
He is mighty to save
My God is mighty to save
He is mighty to save
My God is mighty to save
He is mighty to save
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Sep 13 2023 03:54am
God did this or that without proof is just an unsupported claim or an opinion. People who say random shit like that have no clue to what empirical evidence looks like. Go back to sleeping and have blind faith (aka turn your brain off)

This post was edited by addone on Sep 13 2023 03:54am
Sep 13 2023 06:32am
Quote (addone @ Sep 13 2023 07:54pm)
God did this or that without proof is just an unsupported claim or an opinion. People who say random shit like that have no clue to what empirical evidence looks like. Go back to sleeping and have blind faith (aka turn your brain off)

https://i.ibb.co/s90f1R9/images-67.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/D9CFfZ1/images-63.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/DrznSqD/main-qimg-d28825ccdf84b4fda47e2df582ffe94f.jpg

Look in the mirror and you have your proof. You're alive and breathing. How did you get here? Why is there such order in creation? You were created by God and you owe everything to him. I would explain more to you why God doesn't reveal himself but as I've said in the past you are not ready for such advanced topics.

Do you know the most powerful word in the English language? This word has the power to change your life forever.

When it comes to Jesus there is only one response:

Lead me to the Cross

Savior I come
Quiet my soul, remember
Redemption's hill
Where Your blood was spilled
For my ransom
Everything I once held dear
I count it all as lost
Lead me to the cross
Where Your love poured out
Bring me to my knees
Lord I lay me down
Rid me of myself
I belong to You
Oh, lead me, lead me to the cross
You were as I
Tempted and trialed
Human
The word became flesh
Bore my sin and death
Now you're risen
Everything I once held dear
I count it all as lost
Lead me to the cross
Bring me to my knees
Lord I lay me down
Rid me of myself
I belong to You
To Your heart
To Your heart
Lead me to Your heart
Lead me to Your heart
Lead me to the cross
Bring me to my knees
Lord I lay me down
Rid me of myself
I belong to You
Oh, lead me, lead me
Lead me to the cross
Bring me to my knees
Lord I lay me down
Rid me of myself
I belong to You
Sep 13 2023 02:45pm
Bible claims that we all came from Adam and Eve who only had 3 sons.

Think about that for a moment, take all the time you need.
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Sep 13 2023 06:59pm
Quote (addone @ Sep 13 2023 01:45pm)
Bible claims that we all came from Adam and Eve who only had 3 sons.

Think about that for a moment, take all the time you need.

atheists believe life is from some kinda accidental random process. the complexity and interdependence of life (living systems ) is off the charts.
atheists are the ones that are the magic woo woo people
Sep 13 2023 08:24pm
God created us? I am proof? Orly? I assume you have some empirical evidence to back that statement up? Prove that your god exists then disprove EVERY other God. Then establish how he did it.

We have lunatics and mental asylum crazies claiming that their God is real and that he/she/it created humans. Surely you are not one of those individuals who just mindlessly makes statements?

Anyone can make silly unverified statements watch this.
"Mickey Mouse has made humans and you are proof of his creation."
"Donald Duck created the universe without him it wouldn't exist."
What seperates intelligent people from brainwashed simple folk is they have evidence to back up what they say. They use sound logic and deal with reality not waste their time believing fairytales.

Sep 13 2023 09:36pm
Quote (addone @ Sep 14 2023 12:24pm)
God created us? I am proof? Orly? I assume you have some empirical evidence to back that statement up? Prove that your god exists then disprove EVERY other God. Then establish how he did it.

We have lunatics and mental asylum crazies claiming that their God is real and that he/she/it created humans. Surely you are not one of those individuals who just mindlessly makes statements?

Anyone can make silly unverified statements watch this.
"Mickey Mouse has made humans and you are proof of his creation."
"Donald Duck created the universe without him it wouldn't exist."
What seperates intelligent people from brainwashed simple folk is they have evidence to back up what they say. They use sound logic and deal with reality not waste their time believing fairytales.

We sure do.

Genesis 1:1-3

1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light.

My best friend is the creator of the Universe!

… Do you ever wonder
Wonder what is beyond this big blue ball
Is there something under
Something underneath the surface of it all
… there's one million billion planets spinning out in space
Galaxies and galaxies he put them all in place
He set them all in motion all the powers that can be
It?s such a funny notion to think he cares for me
But it's plain to see
… My best friend?s the creator of the universe
Although he's bigger than the milky way
He wants to know about my life today
… Do you ever wonder
What if God was somewhere up there in the sky?
What if He was much closer
Closer than your toaster, closer than your tie?
… What if God came down
Came to your home town?
What if God was walking around?
What if it?s all true?
What if God loves you?
What if He was your best friend?
Source: LyricFind
Sep 14 2023 12:19am
Bible is a series of an unproven magical claims. Using unproven magical claims to prove other magical claims is a sure sign of defective mind.

This is pure circular reasoning and logical fallacy on display. This is why religious people are doomed to fail. They cannot even grasp elementary logic much less read what is asked.

If someone doesn't use logic or unable to understand the question what's the point in talking with them? It's like talking to a confused puppy. There is no point just pat them and give them a stick to chase because they don't have the mental faculties for anything else.

This post was edited by addone on Sep 14 2023 12:20am
Sep 14 2023 12:47am
Quote (addone @ Sep 14 2023 04:19pm)
Bible is a series of an unproven magical claims. Using unproven magical claims to prove other magical claims is a sure sign of defective mind.

This is pure circular reasoning and logical fallacy on display. This is why religious people are doomed to fail. They cannot even grasp elementary logic much less read what is asked.

If someone doesn't use logic or unable to understand the question what's the point in talking with them? It's like talking to a confused puppy. There is no point just pat them and give them a stick to chase because they don't have the mental faculties for anything else.

https://i.ibb.co/QM0vzpc/images-78.jpg

The Bible is comprised of 66 Books written over a period of about 1,500 years by over 40 authors from all walks of life, with different kinds of personalities, and in all sorts of situations. It was written in three languages on three continents, and it covers hundreds of controversial subjects. Yet, it fits together into one cohesive story with an appropriate beginning, a logical ending, a central character, and a consistent theme. How does one begin to explain such historical, structural, prophetic, doctrinal, and spiritual congruency (harmony) apart from the fact that its real author was Divine?!

The Gospels weren't plagiarized. They were written by the actual eyewitnesses to the events. 2 were written by Apostles and 2 were written by Associates of Apostles. In Ancient history, it was common not to write anything down for hundreds of years at times. The fact that the Gospels were written within a couple of decades after the events is remarkably fast for back then. The fulfilled prophecies prove the validity of Scripture. Nothing was added to the Bible either. That's false. A thinker will realize that the Bible is true. The Bible doesn't say to send money for Salvation. That's a lie. It's not a swindle. It's factual God's truth and you will be Judged by it.

We Belong to the Day.

We belong to the day
To the day that is to come
When the night falls away
And our Saviour will return
For the glory of the King is in our hearts
On that day we will be seen for what we are
We belong to the day
Let us journey in the light
Put on faith, put on love
As our armour for the fight
And the promise of salvation in our eyes