d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1295729582959296029613169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 2,617.52
May 18 2019 06:15am
Quote (Skinned @ May 18 2019 06:20am)
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/05/17/trump-flynn-investigation-1330331

https://www.theroot.com/all-the-times-trump-was-warned-about-michael-flynn-1834846437

Lying Trump is at it again lol. Making excuses for his shitty team as usual.

It is funny that all the people he hired who were actually good insulted his intelligence and leadership abilities and resigned. How man of them warned Trump of Michael Flynn only for Trump to ignore their advice and then blame them when his bad judgment is pointed out.

The man is such a bad example of what a person should aspire to. And he is our best right now. US is in poor shape.

http://i68.tinypic.com/bi84s4.jpg

Here's our guy lol.

Seek mental help
Gold: 285.00
May 18 2019 06:51am
Quote (EndlessSky @ May 18 2019 07:15am)
Seek mental help

Nice ava
Gold: 22,164.69
May 18 2019 09:54pm
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1129954110747422720

As most people know, and for those who would like to know, I am strongly Pro-Life, with the three exceptions - Rape, Incest and protecting the Life of the mother - the same position taken by Ronald Reagan. We have come very far in the last two years with 105 wonderful new.....
....Federal Judges (many more to come), two great new Supreme Court Justices, the Mexico City Policy, and a whole new & positive attitude about the Right to Life. The Radical Left, with late term abortion (and worse), is imploding on this issue. We must stick together and Win....
....for Life in 2020. If we are foolish and do not stay UNITED as one, all of our hard fought gains for Life can, and will, rapidly disappear!

You can fault him for disingenuity but not for boldness. I was always so sick of getting centrists who prevaricated and evaded abortion and refused to stake out a firm position for fear of losing votes. Now I get one who states it bluntly and definitively- except he's lying.

This post was edited by Goomshill on May 18 2019 09:55pm
May 18 2019 10:19pm
Michigan GOP Rep. Justin Amash said Saturday he had concluded President Donald Trump committed "impeachable conduct" and accused Attorney General William Barr of intentionally misleading the public.

Amash's comments recommending Congress pursue obstruction of justice charges against Trump were the first instance of a sitting Republican in Congress calling for Trump's impeachment.

Amash is a rare GOP critic of Trump and previously said Trump's conduct in pressuring then-FBI Director James Comey could merit impeachment. In a Twitter thread on Saturday, Amash said he believed "few members of Congress even read" special counsel Robert Mueller's report and that the report itself established "multiple examples" of Trump committing obstruction of justice.
"Contrary to Barr's portrayal, Mueller's report reveals that President Trump engaged in specific actions and a pattern of behavior that meet the threshold for impeachment," Amash said in a string of messages on Twitter

Here are my principal conclusions:
1. Attorney General Barr has deliberately misrepresented Mueller’s report.
2. President Trump has engaged in impeachable conduct.
3. Partisanship has eroded our system of checks and balances.
4. Few members of Congress have read the report.

A GOP drone is stepping out of line. Amash saying "I will be cucked no more" as he pulls his balls out of the jar they have been in since Trump put the GOP's collective balls in said jar to begin with, with all the belly scrapers they have....remember when Trump doxxed Lindsey Graham? Now Graham literally polishes Trump's balls nightly.
Gold: 57.00
May 18 2019 10:31pm
Quote (Skinned @ 19 May 2019 00:19)
A GOP drone is stepping out of line. Amash saying "I will be cucked no more" as he pulls his balls out of the jar they have been in since Trump put the GOP's collective balls in said jar to begin with, with all the belly scrapers they have....remember when Trump doxxed Lindsey Graham? Now Graham literally polishes Trump's balls nightly.

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=80868560&f=119&p=545693920

already covered in a separate thread so reported your dear diary fanfic spam post :angel:

Quote (Goomshill @ 18 May 2019 23:54)

https://i.imgur.com/qjovGib.jpg

As most people know, and for those who would like to know, I am strongly Pro-Life, with the three exceptions - Rape, Incest and protecting the Life of the mother - the same position taken by Ronald Reagan. We have come very far in the last two years with 105 wonderful new.....
....Federal Judges (many more to come), two great new Supreme Court Justices, the Mexico City Policy, and a whole new & positive attitude about the Right to Life. The Radical Left, with late term abortion (and worse), is imploding on this issue. We must stick together and Win....
....for Life in 2020. If we are foolish and do not stay UNITED as one, all of our hard fought gains for Life can, and will, rapidly disappear!

You can fault him for disingenuity but not for boldness. I was always so sick of getting centrists who prevaricated and evaded abortion and refused to stake out a firm position for fear of losing votes. Now I get one who states it bluntly and definitively- except he's lying.

Gold: 4,404.67
May 18 2019 10:45pm
Quote (Goomshill @ 19 May 2019 05:54)

https://i.imgur.com/qjovGib.jpg

while I agree in principle, I still think this might be an unwise move by Trump. a lot of the criticism against the alabama abortion bill comes from the fact that it makes no exceptions for rape and incest.
I'm not sure if it was deliberate, or if he/his advisors were even aware of it, but with this tweet, Trump has lowkey positioned himself AGAINST the alabama bill.

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on May 18 2019 11:04pm
May 18 2019 10:47pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ May 18 2019 11:45pm)
while I agree in principle, I still think this might be an unwise move by Trump. a lot of the criticism against the alabama abortion bill comes from the fact that it makes no exceptions for rape and incest.
I'm not sure if it was deliberate, or if he/his advisors were even aware of it, but with this weet, Trump has lowkey positioned himself AGAINST the alabama bill.

I will donate to any Go Fund Me for an abortion, just post the link here.
May 18 2019 10:48pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ May 18 2019 10:45pm)
I'm not sure if it was deliberate, or if he/his advisors were even aware of it, but with this weet, Trump has lowkey positioned himself AGAINST the alabama bill.

I'm reasonably sure that's deliberate. It allows him to stake out a pro-life position that washes his hands clean of the Alabama bill. Even the Alabama bill supporters largely acknowledge that it only rejects those exceptions as a ploy to challenge Roy v Wade, knowing it will get knocked down, and even supported by people who prefer those exceptions. Its going to be very hard for any fallout from the Alabama bill to stick to Trump when he takes a firm position like this
Gold: 4,404.67
May 18 2019 11:14pm
Quote (Goomshill @ 19 May 2019 06:48)
I'm reasonably sure that's deliberate. It allows him to stake out a pro-life position that washes his hands clean of the Alabama bill.Even the Alabama bill supporters largely acknowledge that it only rejects those exceptions as a ploy to challenge Roy v Wade, knowing it will get knocked down, and even supported by people who prefer those exceptions. Its going to be very hard for any fallout from the Alabama bill to stick to Trump when he takes a firm position like this

Im not very convinced of that. The right-most 25% or so of the alabama electorate is nutty as hell. Those are the same people who picked Roy fucking Moore in the GOP senatorial primary...

And let's be honest: if someone truly believes that a fetus shall be considered equally worthy to a living human being and that any kind of abortion at any stage of the pregnancy therefore is murder, then making an exception for rape or incest is inconsistent.

From this extremist position, forcing a rape victim through the trauma of carrying out her rapists baby is still less immoral and a preferable course of action than committing outright murder. A stringent and consistent pro-life stance IS extremist, as is a stringent and consistent pro-choice stance (voluntary late-term abortions). It's a difficult issue where most people instinctively gravitate towards a reasonable compromise, even though such a position is vulerable to attacks by purists from both sides.

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on May 18 2019 11:15pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1295729582959296029613169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll