d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1295129522953295429553169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.00
May 13 2019 12:58pm
Quote (Ghot @ May 13 2019 04:28pm)
Trump may provoke U.S. lawmakers to impeach him: senior Democrat

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-congress/trump-may-provoke-u-s-lawmakers-to-impeach-him-senior-democrat-idUSKCN1SI0DR

Adam is so full of Schiff, that it isn't even funny. Accusing Trump (and the GOP) of dividing the country, when we have the left having hissy fits and demonstrations at Congressional hearings, etc. :/

How many associated people were indicted from the investigation? If that isn’t the measure of stink, I don’t know what is. The President is claiming Executive Privilege over redactions in the report, which, by the way, no Democrats have seen the unredacted copy of.

You may post Reuter’s articles to try to come across as unbiased, but you can’t hide the partisan hack.
Gold: 10,485.00
May 13 2019 01:05pm
Quote (Interesting @ May 13 2019 02:58pm)
How many associated people were indicted from the investigation? If that isn’t the measure of stink, I don’t know what is. The President is claiming Executive Privilege over redactions in the report, which, by the way, no Democrats have seen the unredacted copy of.

You may post Reuter’s articles to try to come across as unbiased, but you can’t hide the partisan hack.

Indicted for aiding or abetting collusion between Russia and Trump? None.
Further, I don't know where you get the idea that the Democrats have any "right" to see the unredacted copy. The LAW says that certain sections of that report MUST be redacted.

I think you need to do a bit more research. :/

May 13 2019 01:05pm
China is going to pay for these tariffs just like Mexico is going to pay for the wall.
May 13 2019 01:14pm
Quote (Ghot @ May 13 2019 07:05pm)
Indicted for aiding or abetting collusion between Russia and Trump? None.
Further, I don't know where you get the idea that the Democrats have any "right" to see the unredacted copy. The LAW says that certain sections of that report MUST be redacted.

I think you need to do a bit more research. :/

I suppose there is no right that they see it. Certain sections must be redacted for the general public and other populations. Some populations can read it. Five Republicans Congressmen have read it. Yet it is under Executive Privilege now before any Democrats can access it.

There is no evidence of collusion, yes. That doesn’t mean there was no obstruction of justice or other similar crimes.

I’m unsure what your motive for not wanting further investigation into this issue could be if not political. Waste of resources and time? Then again, you’ve been alive for a lot of Republican investigations, so I don’t know how that risk would suddenly become an issue now.

This post was edited by Interesting on May 13 2019 01:15pm
May 13 2019 01:17pm
Here's a few facts you need to swallow.

1. One of the claims against Trump is trying to get dirt on Hillary, from Russia.
IF Hillary was in fact breaking the law... wouldn't it be every citizen's right and duty to find "proof" of that? Why yes it would.

2. Trump's taxes. NO ONE has the right to see anyone else's taxes without consent, other than the IRS. Would you want to show ME your taxes?
BUT, when it comes to Trump, we throw all those rules out the door.

3. Trump had business dealings with Russia. OMG, Trump a businessman, who was building Trump Towers all over the world...wanted to build one in Russia?
There is absolutely no grounds for any complaints about that.

4. Hillary WAS breaking laws left and right, the bought and paid for FBI dropped the case for no leagal reasons.
Hillary was (in her State Dept. days) dealing with Russia and getting paid for it, concerning our Uranium stocks. Not a hotel mind you, but our Uranium stores.

Yet here we have the Dems/left ignoring all these things and trying to illegally impeach Trump because he had the audacity to beat Hillary.

/e Defending yourself or thinking about it, against illegal charges, is not obstruction, it is defending yourself. Which, is the right of every citizen. Calling it "obstruction" doesn't make it so.

This post was edited by Ghot on May 13 2019 01:18pm
Gold: 22,164.69
May 13 2019 01:29pm

How far will the mainstream democrats follow this before they cut their losses?
Steny Hoyer already threw down his support behind Rashida Tlaib as she graduated from mundane antisemitism to full blown holocaust denialism
May 13 2019 01:31pm
Quote (Goomshill @ May 13 2019 03:29pm)
https://i.imgur.com/4mMKses.jpg

How far will the mainstream democrats follow this before they cut their losses?
Steny Hoyer already threw down his support behind Rashida Tlaib as she graduated from mundane antisemitism to full blown holocaust denialism

I doubt the Dems are going to deal with ANY internal disputes... at least not while Trump's head is possibly on their table.
May 13 2019 01:39pm
Quote (Ghot @ May 13 2019 01:31pm)
I doubt the Dems are going to deal with ANY internal disputes... at least not while Trump's head is possibly on their table.

isn't there a point where they have to cut their losses?
like if Rashida Tlaib shoots up a synagogue I'm pretty sure they have to stop defending her.

I'm trying to imagine what Trump would be facing right now if he unironically engaged in holocaust denial
May 13 2019 01:43pm
Quote (Goomshill @ May 13 2019 03:39pm)
isn't there a point where they have to cut their losses?
like if Rashida Tlaib shoots up a synagogue I'm pretty sure they have to stop defending her.

I'm trying to imagine what Trump would be facing right now if he unironically engaged in holocaust denial

Ofc there is, and I would bet money that after Tlaib and Omar, and the lessons we've learned from them... so far, I seriously doubt that any more middle eastern folks will be winning any elections without some really serious vetting.

As to how they could cut their losses, in a more timely manner, I'm not sure they could, until the next elections for those seats. I doubt they could pull off a "kicking them out of Congress" move without serious repercussions. :(

This post was edited by Ghot on May 13 2019 01:43pm
May 13 2019 01:48pm
Quote (Ghot @ May 13 2019 01:43pm)
Ofc there is, and I would bet money that after Tlaib and Omar, and the lessons we've learned from them... so far, I seriously doubt that any more middle eastern folks will be winning any elections without some really serious vetting.

As to how they could cut their losses, in a more timely manner, I'm not sure they could, until the next elections for those seats. I doubt they could pull off a "kicking them out of Congress" move without serious repercussions. :(

I just don't get it
Keith Ellison has been in politics for a good long time and managed to avoid major fuck-up's and his only scandals came from journalists digging up the dirt from his more radical associations in his youth and his attempts to suppress those links to this day. And beating his girlfriend, that too. It was never about Keith Ellison spouting Farrakhan lines and echoing neo-Nazis and engaging in blood libel, it was just old fashioned skeletons in his closet he couldn't keep buried.
But then the insane fuckers in the democratic party advanced a woman who literally married her own brother and a sharia-law apologist and they both spout anti-semitic stuff on a weekly basis.

There are millions of muslims in the US, surely they could have found someone more competent
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1295129522953295429553169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll