d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev1294295296297298307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Sep 12 2023 01:54am
Quote (addone @ Sep 11 2023 10:19pm)
Is this is some kind of bait?

I don't worship anything that's your projection. This thread has nothing to do with me. I am merely asking for evidence of the magic that the bible folk claim. In the process I met with adamant resistance and refusal to provide it. These people go to length even calling me bad person that I am going to hell etc. Without a single shred of proof. So I press them harder, I dig a little deeper to expose their delusion. This would be a lot simpler if they provided it in a form which was asked or just admitted that they don't know or it's all fake.

Now if you are Christian and want to prove me wrong with something other than copy paste bible quotes you are welcome. If not just drop the shade.

the creation (you) is the proof no matter how many times you ignore it. no matter how many times 'atheists insist life is accidental and fail to bring anything to back up their claim. you going spend your whole life shaking your head?
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Sep 12 2023 03:41am

Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Gold: 14,660.00
Sep 12 2023 08:27am
I always find it hilarious that atheists that don't believe in God are so obsessive and waste so much energy on fruitless conversations that have been had thousands of times over.

There's things I care very little about, and that's lived in my life by me not paying attention, you'd think if you don't believe something and think it fable, you'd just move on with your life.
Sep 12 2023 03:27pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Sep 13 2023 02:27am)
I always find it hilarious that atheists that don't believe in God are so obsessive and waste so much energy on fruitless conversations that have been had thousands of times over.

There's things I care very little about, and that's lived in my life by me not paying attention, you'd think if you don't believe something and think it fable, you'd just move on with your life.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases

Pay no taxes

Scam people for money on empty promises and telling fictitious stories

The religious nutters won't vote for candidates who don't practice some kind of religion resulting in lying to farm votes or putting religious people in charge.

There are hundreds and thousands of people who are born and trapped into religious cults around the world who are being abused, mentally, physically and sometimes sexually.

And many more historical and current injustices

But do go on and give them a free pass nothing to see here, "they did nothing wrong you shouldn't care " attitude. Ironically its mostly christians obsessing over genders or sexual preferences of others making hundreds of threads painstakingly pointing out how there are only 2 genders and that the people are delusional to think otherwise. I dont disagree but BOTH are equally deluded.

Also there is no obsession. I just find it amusing to poke at religious people and watch them squirm. Spend maybe 10-15 mins per day making 5 posts then log off. I do some research and practice my debating skills while expanding my vocabulary while doing so. Also other than this thread where do you see "Atheists" as you call them being obsessive and wasting so much energy? You are projecting.

This post was edited by addone on Sep 12 2023 03:27pm
Sep 12 2023 03:42pm
I find it disturbing when we let presidents in who believe a sky wizard and magic run the country.

Imo keep religion out of politics

Gold: 2,399.70
Sep 12 2023 03:44pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Sep 12 2023 04:27pm)

So clueless.....
Gold: 4,575.69
Sep 12 2023 04:25pm
Quote (addone @ Sep 12 2023 02:27pm)
https://i.ibb.co/BPP7Kw2/images-12.jpg

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases

Pay no taxes

Scam people for money on empty promises and telling fictitious stories

The religious nutters won't vote for candidates who don't practice some kind of religion resulting in lying to farm votes or putting religious people in charge.

There are hundreds and thousands of people who are born and trapped into religious cults around the world who are being abused, mentally, physically and sometimes sexually.

And many more historical and current injustices

But do go on and give them a free pass nothing to see here, "they did nothing wrong you shouldn't care " attitude. Ironically its mostly christians obsessing over genders or sexual preferences of others making hundreds of threads painstakingly pointing out how there are only 2 genders and that the people are delusional to think otherwise. I dont disagree but BOTH are equally deluded.

Also there is no obsession. I just find it amusing to poke at religious people and watch them squirm. Spend maybe 10-15 mins per day making 5 posts then log off. I do some research and practice my debating skills while expanding my vocabulary while doing so. Also other than this thread where do you see "Atheists" as you call them being obsessive and wasting so much energy? You are projecting.

The thing I find funny about atheists is they are so hateful and anti-Christian, but only on anonymous online forums.

Atheist rhetoric and anti-Christian utterances are so wholly taboo in our Western society (thankfully) that everyone would look at you like a crazy moron if you said any of this shit in public. So you're confined to anonymous online forums. In public, it's just "shame on you, your mother should have taught you better" which is the truth.
Gold: 14,660.00
Sep 12 2023 05:09pm
Quote (addone @ Sep 12 2023 05:42pm)
I find it disturbing when we let presidents in who believe a sky wizard and magic run the country.

Imo keep religion out of politics

https://i.ibb.co/zQFJF2s/images-17.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/VYyQKqY/images-18.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/BZhMPfm/images-19.jpg

Most Christians and other religious people do nothing wrong and your diatribe about not liking how they spend their money or time or whatever without breaking any laws sounds like a you problem. Just live and let live, not a difficult concept to understand particularly for us living in the western world.

And dawg, you're bumping a 300 page long thread about how Christians bad... there's no illusion who's obsessed here, it's on display.

edit: Lmao look at your sig and profile :rofl: totally not obsessive

This post was edited by ofthevoid on Sep 12 2023 05:13pm
Sep 12 2023 10:38pm
Quote (El1te @ Sep 13 2023 10:25am)
The thing I find funny about atheists is they are so hateful and anti-Christian, but only on anonymous online forums.

Atheist rhetoric and anti-Christian utterances are so wholly taboo in our Western society (thankfully) that everyone would look at you like a crazy moron if you said any of this shit in public. So you're confined to anonymous online forums. In public, it's just "shame on you, your mother should have taught you better" which is the truth.

Quote (ofthevoid @ Sep 13 2023 11:09am)
Most Christians and other religious people do nothing wrong and your diatribe about not liking how they spend their money or time or whatever without breaking any laws sounds like a you problem. Just live and let live, not a difficult concept to understand particularly for us living in the western world.

And dawg, you're bumping a 300 page long thread about how Christians bad... there's no illusion who's obsessed here, it's on display.

edit: Lmao look at your sig and profile :rofl: totally not obsessive

It's nice knowing when Christians get triggered it truly warms my heart.

"We can't provide evidence for our magic cult so we instead will cry and project how people who dont believe in a talking snake like we do are obsessed." That will surely divert their attention from our crazy beliefs right?

Keep hating chaps I welcome your petty jabs lmk when you can admit to your delusion. No evidence, no proof = liars, cultists, scammers. If challenging your delusions is a threat then you are truly brainwashed. No beliefs should be shielded from public scrutiny especially those who claim magic.

Btw atheism is made up term that shouldn't exist. In order for atheism to exist there must be proof for god to exist. Just like we don't have labels for people who don't believe in mickey mouse or a married bachelor. We don't go around calling people non astrologer or anti fictionists. But that can only come from free thinkers so I doubt you will arrive to such conclusions.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1294295296297298307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll