d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Election Was Rigged, Trap Was Set, Its Coming
Prev12942952962972981965Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Nov 27 2020 01:39pm
Quote (Surfpunk @ 27 Nov 2020 13:36)
Nothing in my post was meant to indicate that the campaign has no further appeal available. Simply a statement of fact, that the 3rd Circuit has affirmed the lower court's dismissal.

Hmmm... Looked like another sad attempt to say Trump keeps losing lawsuit as you've mentioned previously... I guess you don't remember previous posts after a while?

affirms lower court dismissal

Also, with the legal context actually being translated into civilian terms applied. I also allow you to understand the context you tried to apply inaccurately more clearly.

I'm not gonna pretend people aren't straight up spreading disinformation and limited details and context to control public opinion, and I'm not gonna let you try to either.
Gold: 20.00
Nov 27 2020 01:42pm
Quote (Jere @ Nov 27 2020 11:39am)
Hmmm... Looked like another sad attempt to say Trump keeps losing lawsuit as you've mentioned previously... I guess you don't remember previous posts after a while?

Also, with the legal context actually being translated into civilian terms applied. I also allow you to understand the context you tried to apply inaccurately more clearly.

I'm not gonna pretend people aren't straight up spreading disinformation and limited details and context to control public opinion, and I'm not gonna let you try to either.

So is it true or not true that as of right now he has had cases dismissed at any level of the justice system?
Gold: 63.70
Nov 27 2020 01:56pm
Quote (Acuity @ Nov 27 2020 07:42pm)
So is it true or not true that as of right now he has had cases dismissed at any level of the justice system?

we also have courts stop certification, we also have linn woods and sidney powell lawsuits , and we have Trump realigning the Supreme court jurisdictions of each justice, realignment of Department of Defense and Pentagon, we also have many investigations complete and near completion being sat on, such as clinton foundation investigation, and john durham 's russia investigation on the investigators who staged it all. And we have the pardoning of General FLynn

This post was edited by darkhead69 on Nov 27 2020 01:57pm
Gold: 24,166.00
Nov 27 2020 01:58pm
scotus scotus scotus
shall see!
Gold: 24,166.00
Nov 27 2020 01:59pm
scrotum

This post was edited by lemonss on Nov 27 2020 01:59pm
Nov 27 2020 02:00pm
Quote (Acuity @ 27 Nov 2020 13:42)

Yep but that's the point let me explain. Sydney Powell has not had any btw.
As stated in my original timeline probably hundreds of posts back...

Lower courts ✓
Circuit courts ✓
Supreme court's NEXT

Why? Trump's team basically asked for dismal in each case and requested each case expedited and supplied limited but concerning evidence that NONE of the judges made a determination on as they all passed the buck to legislative state branches as outlined in current laws. Interestingly the circuit judge did have something different than lower levels... If Election fraud is proven at the state level and among multiple states investigation and discovery to determine further prosecution may be initiated at the federal levels...

Now due to the nature of the next few weeks. You're going to either understand the nature of why this needed to be rushed through court systems to appeal and make it to SCOTUS before election deadlines, and you should put all of the rest that's been shared in this post together. Happy to answer legit questions when you ready. No hard feelings.

Additional context of missing old posts
Lower courts have no authority in elections.
Circuit Courts will defer to legislative branch, and grant appeal to SCOTUS
Supreme Court's will finally be show the mountain of evidence and affidavits that were only seeing pieces of through single filings that don't encompass the scope of reports, or all the details.

Sydney Powell Circuit Courts
She included like 40++ exhibits, sworn statements from Dominion IT experts, Ex- Employee of Smartmatic that oversaw election manipulation in other countries. Recovered data that has been analyized by multiple experts that have also agreed to sworn testimony.

She is also straight up sueing the Governor and a couple other Elections officials. Naming names and federal agencies with and affiliations with Smartmatic... Exhibits Exhibits Exhibits

This post was edited by Jere on Nov 27 2020 02:02pm
Gold: 1,500.00
Nov 27 2020 02:04pm
Quote (Jere @ Nov 27 2020 02:00pm)

Lower courts ✓
Circuit courts ✓
Supreme court's NEXT

Why? Trump's team basically asked for dismal in each case and requested each case expedited and supplied limited but concerning evidence that NONE of the judges made a determination on as they all passed the buck to legislative state branches as outlined in current laws. Interestingly the circuit judge did have something different than lower levels... If Election fraud is proven at the state level and among multiple states investigation and discovery to determine further prosecution may be initiated at the federal levels...

Now due to the nature of the next few weeks. You're going to either understand the nature of why this needed to be rushed through court systems to appeal and make it to SCOTUS before election deadlines, and you should put all of the rest that's been shared in this post together. Happy to answer legit questions when you ready. No hard feelings.

Supreme Court's will finally be show the mountain of evidence and affidavits that were only seeing pieces of through single filings that don't encompass the scope of reports, or all the details.

She included like 40++ exhibits, sworn statements from Dominion IT experts, Ex- Employee of Smartmatic that oversaw election manipulation in other countries. Recovered data that has been analyized by multiple experts that have also agreed to sworn testimony.

She is also straight up sueing the Governor and a couple other Elections officials. Naming names and federal agencies with and affiliations with Smartmatic... Exhibits Exhibits Exhibits

Can you stop shitposting and make the bet with me you keep dodging
Gold: 0.69
Nov 27 2020 02:04pm
Quote (Jere @ Nov 27 2020 12:00pm)

Lower courts ✓
Circuit courts ✓
Supreme court's NEXT

One would think that quality rather than simple quantity of 'exhibits' would be critical in a lawsuit.
Nov 27 2020 02:06pm
Quote (Handcuffs @ 27 Nov 2020 14:04)
One would think that quality rather than simple quantity of 'exhibits' would be critical in a lawsuit.

Yea, I'm of that line of thinking as well... Probably why there's a reported 11,000+ witnesses and 700+ sworn statements.

I imagine it takes a while to thoroughly vet all of those and as more are verified they will be included.
Gold: 0.69
Nov 27 2020 02:12pm
Quote (Jere @ Nov 27 2020 12:06pm)
Yea, I'm of that line of thinking as well... Probably why there's a reported 11,000+ witnesses and 700+ sworn statements.

I imagine it takes a while to thoroughly vet all of those and as more are verified they will be included.

But they included 'exhibits' such as this one: https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/18693929/1/7/king-v-whitmer/

Allegedly:

>Saw people drop off garbage bags next to a USPS vehicle.
>No idea what was in bags
>Did not say that USPS driver picked them up
>Yet, concluded that they were likely filled with ballots (All for Biden, of course) and taken to the counting area by the USPS driver.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12942952962972981965Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll