d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1294295296297298487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Aug 18 2022 10:46pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (Mondain @ Aug 19 2022 07:34am)
i'm sorry, who the fuck are you?

Mr 2022

Jessiwon alt account?

I'm sorry, who the fuck are you?

Mr 2012

Another mental ward patient, who believes every major event happens because it was planned and set in action by circle of old men and woman, rubbing their hands in the shadows while laughing like super-villains they are, all that to take control of the world (most importantly you personally cus you are very important) and thats all they been doing for last 200-300 years despite controlling currency/commodities in far greater % than they do now back when Monarchies ruled the world, yet they still can't succeed and its all thanks to people like you who see through their evil plans, spreading the word and exposing them from your basement.

This post was edited by Lvivz on Aug 18 2022 10:47pm
Gold: 96,000.00
Aug 18 2022 10:47pm
Quote (Lvivz @ Aug 19 2022 12:46am)
Mr 2012

Aug 18 2022 10:49pm
Quote (Mondain @ Aug 19 2022 07:47am)

Gold: 96,000.00
Aug 18 2022 10:52pm
Quote (Lvivz @ Aug 19 2022 12:49am)

Hi Jessiwon Reporting you for Muilti
Aug 18 2022 10:55pm
Quote (Mondain @ Aug 19 2022 07:52am)
Hi Jessiwon Reporting you for Muilti

There are 2 types of mental ward patients
The common type who will attack you when you don't believe their delusions and try to force you to believe their bullshit by calling you names
The less common type who will continue twisting and conjugating bullshit in such ways that most improbable and unrealistic explanation will be spoon-fed to you as the ultimate truth

You mr 2012 are the common type
Gold: 0.69
Aug 18 2022 11:46pm
Quote (FantasyWorldII @ Aug 18 2022 08:13pm)
I strongly believe that. Seems like you don't have a personal connection to him, ha?

that doesnt answer why? dude

did you know people that like to mock and scoff God. there has been studys done on them. there motivation is they get some kind of daredevil thrill out of it. isnt that dum? waste all that time on things you dont believe?
Aug 18 2022 11:52pm
Quote (addone @ Aug 18 2022 08:49pm)
What is tower of babel? Another book you worship?

Incest is incest you are like a paedophile trying to explain how you are not a paedophile and how it was ok
If you don't even know the meaning of words or basic concepts there is no point of talking.

According to Tistuff if you have sex with white women you will eventually end up making black babies, asian babies, nordic babies and everything in between. Good one tell me more fairytales.

eh thats some kooked out chit.
dam u dont know chit about anything. whats your belief dude why keep it hidden lol

Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Aug 19 2022 12:22am
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (TiStuff @ Aug 19 2022 05:52pm)
eh thats some kooked out chit.
dam u dont know chit about anything. whats your belief dude why keep it hidden lol

I am talking about a particular quote subject and you out here bring up other random books into equation once again trying to steer away from the original question at hand.

You are reeeing soo hard and sweating cause your little sheep brain hasn't been checked or challenged. You are used to having your confirmation bias groomed. As soon as you come to the internet and someone points out the bullshit you been believing your whole life, you don't know what to do. You are struggling soo hard to answer the most basic questions you have no idea what incest means much less what you are talking about.

Tell me more how the rocks which were formed millions of years ago and incest with 3 women repopulated the entire earth and every race?
I mean basic simple logistical impossibilities of the Noah story hasn't even crossed your mind.

After the supposed flood what did the animals eat? Everything was wiped out. Plants need time to grow, animals need time to breed and create more babies, how did the lions survive? There is soo much more bullshit been unravelled when you ask these simple questions.

Tell me little sheep what did the entire species eat when the entire eco system was wiped out? Did Noah Replant millions of plants all by himself? I planted many trees in my time and i know that many species and cultivars don't grow in certain regions period. Also sucession isn't guaranteed and seasons matter.

What happened to all the water after the flood that covered the earth did it vanish? The water amount on the planet earth is a constant... I haven't even began asking about jesus and all the other absolute retarded things bible/scripture sheep like you believe
Aug 19 2022 12:27am
Quote (addone @ Aug 18 2022 11:22pm)
I am talking about a particular quote subject and you out here bring up other random books into equation once again trying to steer away from the original question at hand.

You are reeeing soo hard and sweating cause your little sheep brain hasn't been checked or challenged. You are used to having your confirmation bias groomed. As soon as you come to the internet and someone points out the bullshit you been believing your whole life, you don't know what to do. You are struggling soo hard to answer the most basic questions you have no idea what incest means much less what you are talking about.

Tell me more how the rocks which were formed millions of years ago and incest with 3 women repopulated the entire earth and every race?
I mean basic simple logistical impossibilities of the Noah story hasn't even crossed your mind.

After the supposed flood what did the animals eat? Everything was wiped out. Plants need time to grow, animals need time to breed and create more babies, how did the lions survive? There is soo much more bullshit been unravelled when you ask these simple questions.

Tell me little sheep what did the entire species eat when the entire eco system was wiped out? Did Noah Replant millions of plants all by himself? I planted many trees in my time and i know that many species and cultivars don't grow in certain regions period. Also sucession isn't guaranteed and seasons matter.

What happened to all the water after the flood that covered the earth did it vanish? The water amount on the planet earth is a constant... I haven't even began asking about jesus and all the other absolute retarded things bible/scripture sheep like you believe

all your answers been posted you just insist on being ignorant. bible does mention people will be willingly ignorant. so? what is it that you believe or is it to remain a secret ......because?
Gold: 136.00
Aug 19 2022 12:30am
Quote (TiStuff @ 19 Aug 2022 15:46)
that doesnt answer why? dude

did you know people that like to mock and scoff God. there has been studys done on them. there motivation is they get some kind of daredevil thrill out of it. isnt that dum? waste all that time on things you dont believe?

What the F are you talking about. I honestly believe he is gay! He must be actually.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1294295296297298487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll