d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev12942952962972983169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 285.00
May 12 2016 07:01am
Quote (EndlessSky @ May 12 2016 12:17am)
It has nothing to do with his skin color.

It has to do with the fact that his history is occluded, you useless race baiting tit.

No, it was because he was a black guy. He was born in Hawaii and it was common knowledge at the time.

You're lying to yourself about this. Just like the Tea Party when it came out and had pictures of him as an African witch doctor with bones in his nose.

They can't stand the idea that some blacks are just better than them. White supremacy is the last pride of the white trash.

The guy who yelled "you lie" during the stats of the union? Racially motivated. Would never happen with a white President. Even liars like Reagan and Clinton weren't treated like that.

This post was edited by Skinned on May 12 2016 07:02am
Gold: 231.41
May 12 2016 07:04am
Quote (Skinned @ May 12 2016 07:01am)
No, it was because he was a black guy. He was born in Hawaii and it was common knowledge at the time.

You're lying to yourself about this. Just like the Tea Party when it came out and had pictures of him as an African witch doctor with bones in his nose.

They can't stand the idea that some blacks are just better than them. White supremacy is the last pride of the white trash.

The guy who yelled "you lie" during the stats of the union? Racially motivated. Would never happen with a white President. Even liars like Reagan and Clinton weren't treated like that.

Source that it was racially motivated?
May 12 2016 07:08am
Quote (Sakuraba @ May 12 2016 08:04am)
Source that it was racially motivated?

Why are you people so obtuse all the time?

He could have been wearing a Grand Wizard hat and you would say it was probably a dunce cap.

This post was edited by Skinned on May 12 2016 07:08am
May 12 2016 07:11am
Quote (Skinned @ May 12 2016 07:08am)
Why are you people so obtuse all the time?

He could have been wearing a Grand Wizard hat and you would say it was probably a dunce cap.

calling someone a liar doesn't make you a racist, in your perfect world, it would, but that isn't the way it is. It's nothing more than another baseless cry of racism because you are upset.
May 12 2016 07:20am
Quote (Sakuraba @ May 12 2016 08:11am)
calling someone a liar doesn't make you a racist, in your perfect world, it would, but that isn't the way it is. It's nothing more than another baseless cry of racism because you are upset.

He could be wearing a Grand Wizard hat, a Nazi armband, carrying a sign that said "take the country back", carrying a Westboro Edition Bible, and be wearing a necklace fashioned from the ears of brown children and you would still find some plausible deniability.

Obama had historical opposition to his presidency before he did anything, before he laid out his agenda, and as a moderate. He has been personally disrespected more than any other president in the past during their reign, and the office itself has not been respected while he was in it. A white man from the south, resentful of his black boss, yelled out "you lie" and you can tell he wanted to say "boy" really bad at the end of it.

We're not talking about my perfect world here, we are talking about the world that is and your slow comprehension in understanding the underlying currents in our political system. I chalk it up to you being really young. I would guess you're about twenty, that magical age.
Gold: 18,470.03
May 12 2016 07:20am
Quote (Voyaging @ Jul 18 2015 07:26am)
I'm seriously so sick of hearing about Trump already; he's a fringe candidate who stands no chance at getting the nomination. He's this year's Ron Paul (gets tons of attention on the internet but loses by a landslide).

Sorry i haven't read this subforum in a while and just saw this. Ouch the Internet saves your wrongness.
May 12 2016 07:33am
Quote (Skinned @ May 12 2016 07:20am)
He could be wearing a Grand Wizard hat, a Nazi armband, carrying a sign that said "take the country back", carrying a Westboro Edition Bible, and be wearing a necklace fashioned from the ears of brown children and you would still find some plausible deniability.

Obama had historical opposition to his presidency before he did anything, before he laid out his agenda, and as a moderate. He has been personally disrespected more than any other president in the past during their reign, and the office itself has not been respected while he was in it. A white man from the south, resentful of his black boss, yelled out "you lie" and you can tell he wanted to say "boy" really bad at the end of it.

We're not talking about my perfect world here, we are talking about the world that is and your slow comprehension in understanding the underlying currents in our political system. I chalk it up to you being really young. I would guess you're about twenty, that magical age.

Dreaming up situations to make silly assumptions: The post

I didn't hear a want to say boy at the end, you really are dreaming up things. You are incriminating a person because they are white and from the south, you generalize them and believe they must hold racist views. Opposition and disrespect are not grounds for an accusation of racism, nor is calling someone a liar. Accusations of racism has been the favorite cry for the left for a long time, they are typically baseless. Difference is, people nowadays are tired of hearing it, they don't care about your false cries of racism, and the whiners hate being called out on it. When confronted, they typically go with emotional responses and "muh gut feeling"

You made a claim and can't back it up, your proof comes down to "people don't like Obama"

And for the record, I'm 25, although it's irrelevant.
May 12 2016 08:13am
Quote (Sakuraba @ May 12 2016 08:33am)
Dreaming up situations to make silly assumptions: The post

I didn't hear a want to say boy at the end, you really are dreaming up things. You are incriminating a person because they are white and from the south, you generalize them and believe they must hold racist views. Opposition and disrespect are not grounds for an accusation of racism, nor is calling someone a liar. Accusations of racism has been the favorite cry for the left for a long time, they are typically baseless. Difference is, people nowadays are tired of hearing it, they don't care about your false cries of racism, and the whiners hate being called out on it. When confronted, they typically go with emotional responses and "muh gut feeling"

You made a claim and can't back it up, your proof comes down to "people don't like Obama"

And for the record, I'm 25, although it's irrelevant.

You are probably one of the people who think that racism is a problem of the past too.

25 and you're that into cartoons? J/k, just talking shit.
May 12 2016 08:32am
Quote (Skinned @ May 12 2016 08:13am)
You are probably one of the people who think that racism is a problem of the past too.

25 and you're that into cartoons? J/k, just talking shit.

we live in a post-racist, post-homophobic, post-transphobic society. Blacks can vote and reached presidency, gays can get married and transgender people can use restrooms according to their identity some states, I don't get the big deal. SOMEONE EXPLAIN

what cartoons?
May 12 2016 08:33am
Quote (Sakuraba @ May 12 2016 09:32am)
we live in a post-racist, post-homophobic, post-transphobic society. Blacks can vote and reached presidency, gays can get married and transgender people can use restrooms according to their identity some states, I don't get the big deal. SOMEONE EXPLAIN

what cartoons?

Lol, you're trolling. Or very sheltered.

This post was edited by Skinned on May 12 2016 08:34am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12942952962972983169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll