d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev1293294295296297307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Sep 10 2023 03:21am
Quote (addone @ Sep 10 2023 03:52pm)
Spamming irrelevant tripe that no one asked, refusing to provide hard evidence, told to shut up and go away. And somehow you think you are right because people are fed up with your nonsense? Maybe touch some grass.
You have been told by multiple users that you are not proving anything only rage spamming in frustration for the lack of evidence. I don't hijack your group therapy sessions in your church to tell everyone they are wrong or spam Christian subforum that jesus and God are madeup characters. Why do you insist on being an insufferable twerp? Or are you just another little kid who thinks trolling and being a little shit is the funniest thing in the world?

Ahh but you are the one who asked for it and you are continually asking for it, the irrefutable evidence that is. It has all been provided to you and yet we hold back the big guns as you wouldn't understand any of the advanced topics. All I have ever been doing this whole time is providing evidence to you like you wanted. Have you ever heard of the Bible? You should read it sometime. The Bible is the greatest evidence we have as the Bible is the word of God. The word of God is far more powerful than the words of humans. The thing is, the evidence that is provided is absolutely sound but you are hardening your heart when presented with the overwhelming evidence.

I already told you why that is the case, the issue isn't lack of evidence, the issue is you not wanting to admit that you are a sinner and in need of saving. You are afraid of what might happen if you admit that you are in need of a savior from your sins. What group therapy sessions? I don't know what you mean by that. I am not being an insufferable twerp, I am being a level headed, calm individual who is eager to help you learn about our great God. What I find is that you are having a hard time comprehending all the evidence presented to you. Yet I will not give up, I will continue to reveal to you how great our God is.

What more can I say but the most famous Bible verse of all time?

John 3:16

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Since I believe this, I am driven to action every single day that I wake up.

Why do I believe this? I for one listened to Psalm 95:6-9.

6 Come, let us bow down in worship,
let us kneel before the Lord our Maker;
7 for he is our God
and we are the people of his pasture,
the flock under his care.

Today, if only you would hear his voice,
8 “Do not harden your hearts as you did at Meribah,
as you did that day at Massah in the wilderness,
9 where your ancestors tested me;
they tried me, though they had seen what I did.

You read that? Today, if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts.

This means that Everyday you must not harden your hearts. As a matter of fact this reminds me of a song.

Everyday!

What to say, lord? It's
You who gave me life and I
Can't explain just how
Much you mean to me now
That you have saved me, lord
I give all that I am to you
That everyday I can
Be a light that shines your name
Everyday, lord, I'll
Learn to stand upon your word
And I pray that I
That I might come to know you more
That you would guide me with every single step I take, that
Everyday I can
Be your light unto the world
Everyday, it's you I live for
Everyday, I'll follow after you
Everyday, I'll walk with you, my lord
Everyday, lord, I'll
Learn to stand upon your word
And I pray that I
That I might come to know you more
That you would guide me with every single step I take, that
Everyday I can
Be your light unto the world
It's you I live for, everyday
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Sep 10 2023 05:50am
Evidence is like cryptonite to Christians its their biggest weakness. They themselves know that they don't have the evidence to back up their claims so they compensate with "faith" just pretend like it's true.

Evidence asks people to put their cards on the table "don't tell me, show me" physically demonstrate it provide empirical evidence.

If you make a claim that you can fly then jump off a building let us see you fly. Oh you claim you shall have everlasting life well then show me a person who hadn't died yet. If you claim resurrection why don't you show people being resurrected from the dead. There is many graveyards better get to it those people aren't going to raise themselves.

Or you can just finally accept its all bullshit. There is no man up there, praying doesn't work, believing doesn't work, faith doesn't work, magic isn't real, God isn't real you have been conned.
Apply thinking for the first time in your life. It's amazing you can actually use your own head to self determine. There is no wizard in the clouds who watches your every move then punishes you with everlasting pit of fire because you ate some delicious lobster. This is utter bullshit. You are adults not babies anymore. Time to wake up. Time to stop drinking the religious koolaide.
Sep 11 2023 02:01am
Quote (addone @ Sep 10 2023 09:50pm)
Evidence is like cryptonite to Christians its their biggest weakness. They themselves know that they don't have the evidence to back up their claims so they compensate with "faith" just pretend like it's true.

Evidence asks people to put their cards on the table "don't tell me, show me" physically demonstrate it provide empirical evidence.

If you make a claim that you can fly then jump off a building let us see you fly. Oh you claim you shall have everlasting life well then show me a person who hadn't died yet. If you claim resurrection why don't you show people being resurrected from the dead. There is many graveyards better get to it those people aren't going to raise themselves.

Or you can just finally accept its all bullshit. There is no man up there, praying doesn't work, believing doesn't work, faith doesn't work, magic isn't real, God isn't real you have been conned.
Apply thinking for the first time in your life. It's amazing you can actually use your own head to self determine. There is no wizard in the clouds who watches your every move then punishes you with everlasting pit of fire because you ate some delicious lobster. This is utter bullshit. You are adults not babies anymore. Time to wake up. Time to stop drinking the religious koolaide.

I see you don't know about the Spiritual realm. All the evidence we need is in the Bible. God has revealed himself through his one and only Son, Jesus Christ, who died and rose again. Creation itself declares the glory of His Majestic power. If you did read the Bible you would know that whenever God did reveal himself to individuals, nobody ever enjoyed it.

What is the first thing Angels always say? "Do not be afraid."

I've spoken to you about doubting Thomas but even doubting Thomas believed. Luke's Gospel is based on eye-witness accounts of the things you already know.

You obviously haven't read the book of 2 Corinthians. I'll quote a very key Bible passage for you.

2 Corinthians 5:6-10

6 Therefore we are always confident and know that as long as we are at home in the body we are away from the Lord. 7 For we live by faith, not by sight. 8 We are confident, I say, and would prefer to be away from the body and at home with the Lord. 9 So we make it our goal to please him, whether we are at home in the body or away from it. 10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each of us may receive what is due us for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.

Speaking of living by faith and not by sight, this reminds me of a song.

One Way Jesus

I lay my life down at Your feet
'Cause You're the only one I need
I turn to You and You are always there
In troubled times, it's You I seek
I put You first, that's all I need
I humble all I am all to You
One way, Jesus, You're the only one that I could live for
You are always, always there
Everyhow and everywhere
Your grace abounds so deeply within me
You will never, ever change
Yesterday, today the same
Forever 'til forever meets no end
You are the way, the truth and the life
I live by faith and not by sight for You
We're livin' all for You
We're livin' all for You
We live by faith and not by sight for You
We're livin' all for You
We're livin' all for You
One way, Jesus, You're the only one that I should live for
Gold: 2,399.70
Sep 11 2023 02:58am
Quote (CPK001 @ Sep 11 2023 10:01am)
I see you don't know about the Spiritual realm. All the evidence we need is in the Bible. God has revealed himself through his one and only Son, Jesus Christ, who died and rose again. Creation itself declares the glory of His Majestic power. If you did read the Bible you would know that whenever God did reveal himself to individuals, nobody ever enjoyed it.

What is the first thing Angels always say? "Do not be afraid."

I've spoken to you about doubting Thomas but even doubting Thomas believed. Luke's Gospel is based on eye-witness accounts of the things you already know.

You obviously haven't read the book of 2 Corinthians. I'll quote a very key Bible passage for you.

2 Corinthians 5:6-10

6 Therefore we are always confident and know that as long as we are at home in the body we are away from the Lord. 7 For we live by faith, not by sight. 8 We are confident, I say, and would prefer to be away from the body and at home with the Lord. 9 So we make it our goal to please him, whether we are at home in the body or away from it. 10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each of us may receive what is due us for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.

Speaking of living by faith and not by sight, this reminds me of a song.

One Way Jesus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7IQvg6VSNI

I lay my life down at Your feet
'Cause You're the only one I need
I turn to You and You are always there
In troubled times, it's You I seek
I put You first, that's all I need
I humble all I am all to You
You are always, always there
Everyhow and everywhere
Your grace abounds so deeply within me
You will never, ever change
Yesterday, today the same
Forever 'til forever meets no end
We're livin' all for You
We're livin' all for You
We're livin' all for You
We're livin' all for You
One way, Jesus, You're the only one that I should live for

This is a beyond ridiculous read :wallbash: I am so happy that I am a free human being with a free mind instead of sitting in mental bible jail. Absolutely ridiculous.

This post was edited by Modulok2405 on Sep 11 2023 02:59am
Sep 11 2023 04:26am
Quote (Modulok2405 @ Sep 11 2023 08:58pm)
This is a beyond ridiculous read :wallbash: I am so happy that I am a free human being with a free mind instead of sitting in mental bible jail. Absolutely ridiculous.

It's like talking to a wall. He isn't present anymore you ask him a million times to provide hard empirical evidence that can be verified by any independent source but he just goes back to his loop sequence like a broken record. I can just hear his brain trying to process the conversation.
Try to read in robot voice.
"Does not compute the bible is evidence, the church told me to recite my bible, if in doubt quote more bible maybe bad people go away. Bee, boop, beep."
Gold: 2,399.70
Sep 11 2023 05:00am
Quote (addone @ Sep 11 2023 12:26pm)
It's like talking to a wall. He isn't present anymore you ask him a million times to provide hard empirical evidence that can be verified by any independent source but he just goes back to his loop sequence like a broken record. I can just hear his brain trying to process the conversation.
"Does not compute the bible is evidence, the church told me to recite my bible, if in doubt quote more bible maybe bad people go away. Bee, boop, beep."

Thats exaxtly how it is and thats why I wrote that I am happy to be free.
These people are prisoners of their own minds without realizing it.
They think we are the poor guys not getting the divine message - while in reality they waste big chunks of their lifetime on a daily basis.

This post was edited by Modulok2405 on Sep 11 2023 05:02am
Sep 11 2023 05:14am
Quote (addone @ Sep 11 2023 08:26pm)

Anytime evidence is presented to you, you always come up with a lame excuse by quoting from wikipedia and resorting to your napkin god meme. This is the same napkin god that you couldn't get anyone to contribute money towards.

I already told you that the issue isn't lack of evidence. You don't want to give your life to Jesus. You don't want to admit that you are a sinner and in need of saving. Have you noticed a theme with all of these songs? I was lost, dead in my sin but Jesus saved me. It's a recurring theme for a reason.

Have you done this first part yet?

1. Realize that you are a sinner and in need of a Savior:

Ro 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

Ro 3:10 "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"

It all began with the story of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. God created them perfect, there was no death or sorrow. God told them not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. They disobeyed God and as a result, sin entered into the world. The pain, which this world sees, is the result of sin.

This is Amazing Grace.

Amazing grace how sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now I'm found
Was blind but now I see
'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear
And grace my fears relieved
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed
Through many dangers, toils, and snares
I have already come
This grace that brought me safe thus far
And grace will lead me home
When we've been here ten thousand years
Bright, shining as the sun
We've no less days to sing God's praise
Than when we first begun
Amazing grace how sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now I'm found
Was blind but now I see
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Sep 11 2023 03:15pm
Quote (addone @ Sep 11 2023 03:26am)

the scientific process represented. that you cant even consider that you might be missing something make you an unscientific person. your reasoning is merely emotion based.

We see the bible........... observation
We test the word, become convinced, repent and become christian..... experimentation
Happens every generation..........repeatable

Quote (Modulok2405 @ Sep 11 2023 04:00am)
Thats exaxtly how it is and thats why I wrote that I am happy to be free.
These people are prisoners of their own minds without realizing it.
They think we are the poor guys not getting the divine message - while in reality they waste big chunks of their lifetime on a daily basis.

my wasted sober life

Gold: 93,145.69
Sep 11 2023 03:23pm
OP needs to just come out and admit they worship intellect.
Sep 11 2023 11:19pm
Quote (Mondain @ Sep 12 2023 09:23am)
OP needs to just come out and admit they worship intellect.

Is this is some kind of bait?

I don't worship anything that's your projection. This thread has nothing to do with me. I am merely asking for evidence of the magic that the bible folk claim. In the process I met with adamant resistance and refusal to provide it. These people go to length even calling me bad person that I am going to hell etc. Without a single shred of proof. So I press them harder, I dig a little deeper to expose their delusion. This would be a lot simpler if they provided it in a form which was asked or just admitted that they don't know or it's all fake.

Now if you are Christian and want to prove me wrong with something other than copy paste bible quotes you are welcome. If not just drop the shade.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1293294295296297307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll