d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Election Was Rigged, Trap Was Set, Its Coming
Prev12932942952962971965Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 63.70
Gold: 4,921.71
Nov 27 2020 12:50pm
Quote (Jere @ Nov 27 2020 12:40pm)
Ah, you can't see the millions all over the world talking about it? Shit, it's jumped countries. Aren't the rioting against curfews and lockdowns in Germany? Read that yesterday and then heard it on NPR cause I like to hear context from both sides and apply reasoning with documentation.

You just doing what exactly?

Could be. Evidence may or may not lead to proof. Haven't jacked with it, just noticed you decided to post that after my DP earlier. Coincidence.. maybe

But since it's reported. You just don't like being caught...again..

How's covid19? We still discussing that and masks LOL?

How do I know I'm talking to sheep? ^^^^^^^^^^

I hope you have put your entire life savings on trump win because ur looking at a ~100x Return

U will acquire generational wealth that will serve your family for a long time to come!

In regards to masks, u ghosted. It’s clear you don’t know how to analyze data
Quote (Bazi @ Nov 26 2020 04:16pm)
This has nothing to do with the citation he used to make his claim. Those citations are for some other weird claims he made in the article.

To be clear he conveyed the result of his reference fine, then derived illogical conclusions. I don’t think there should be any doubt that the reference (his reference) I posted in my original critique was apart of his actual review, which frankly invalidates his own review.

I have literally never seen that happen before lol. Posting a reference contradicting your working thesis

I am not smarter than most scientists. In fact the opposite, I listen and respect them greatly. Posting reviews are not primary scientific literature as much as they are commentary. Some commentary is good, some is not. it still has to be labeled as what it is and that is commentary. This guys commentary was deemed inferior by his peers which is why it didn’t go further than word/gmail. That wasn’t my decision but I think it was the right decision give the self contradictions within it

This post was edited by Bazi on Nov 27 2020 12:56pm
Gold: 101.80
Warn: 70%
Gold: 0.00
Nov 27 2020 12:53pm
3rd Circuit affirms lower court dismissal in Trump v Boockvar

https://www.democracydocket.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/45/2020/11/2020-11-27-Trump-v.-Boockvar-CA3-Opinion-Denying-Relief.pdf

We will thus affirm the District Court’s denial of leave to amend, and we deny an injunction pending appeal.
The Campaign asked for a very fast briefing schedule, and we
have granted its request. Because the Campaign wants us to move as fast as possible, we
also deny oral argument. We grant all motions to file overlength responses, to file amicus
briefs, and to supplement appendices. We deny all other outstanding motions as moot. This
Court’s mandate shall issue at once.

This post was edited by Surfpunk on Nov 27 2020 12:55pm
Gold: 5.00
Nov 27 2020 12:54pm
Quote (SuperSpreader @ Nov 27 2020 12:45pm)
iso cabin ass

Trying to upgrade to boat snob :).

Seriously though, people are delusional thinking a POTUS will provide serious change. I've followed closely since 2010, and both sides are shit. These people are cutthroats taking advantage of opportunities as they present themselves. Only a few gems left in politics on each side. If we have anything in common, perhaps its that the federal government is useless.

This post was edited by RedFromWinter on Nov 27 2020 12:58pm
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Nov 27 2020 01:15pm
Quote (Surfpunk @ 27 Nov 2020 12:53)

You realize on the first page you can see that is filed as OPINION?

Breakdown of legal terms that I guess you wanted to point out for me.

we deny an injunction pending appeal. -Nobody can block this appeal if Trump legal team files one.

have granted its reques
- We have deadlines. Fuck all let's get to SCOTUS.

Because the Campaign wants us to move as fast as possible, we
also deny oral argument
- I will save face with liberals here and keep family from getting killed/intimidated

We grant all motions to file overlength responses, to file amicus
briefs, and to supplement appendices
- File all exhibits and evidence and any affidavits and additional responses and documentation with this appeal as it will be your final appeal at scotus. Goal achieved time! Timeline accuracy 100%.

We deny all other outstanding motions as moot. This
- Everything previously filed for or against this case is dismissed and regarded as moot. I don't have to sign anything if I die 2 seconds from now this order is already in affect.
Are there any additional questions?

This post was edited by Jere on Nov 27 2020 01:27pm
Nov 27 2020 01:28pm
Gold: 17,384.69
Nov 27 2020 01:29pm
Gold: 0.00
Nov 27 2020 01:36pm
Quote (Jere @ Nov 27 2020 01:15pm)
You realize on the first page you can see that is filed as OPINION?

Breakdown of legal terms that I guess you wanted to point out for me.

we deny an injunction pending appeal. -Nobody can block this appeal if Trump legal team files one.

have granted its reques
- We have deadlines. Fuck all let's get to SCOTUS.

Because the Campaign wants us to move as fast as possible, we
also deny oral argument
- I will save face with liberals here and keep family from getting killed/intimidated

We grant all motions to file overlength responses, to file amicus
briefs, and to supplement appendices
- File all exhibits and evidence and any affidavits and additional responses and documentation with this appeal as it will be your final appeal at scotus. Goal achieved time! Timeline accuracy 100%.

We deny all other outstanding motions as moot. This
- Everything previously filed for or against this case is dismissed and regarded as moot. I don't have to sign anything if I die 2 seconds from now this order is already in affect.
Are there any additional questions?

Nothing in my post was meant to indicate that the campaign has no further appeal available. Simply a statement of fact, that the 3rd Circuit has affirmed the lower court's dismissal.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12932942952962971965Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll