d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev1291292293294295307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Sep 8 2023 01:56am
Quote (addone @ Sep 8 2023 05:40am)
If you wanted a sign of why Christianity is a cult of sheep then look at their responses.

You ask them for hard evidence about magic and their magical creatures that they claim.
They will respond with yea I provided evidence by giving you their opinions, feelings, I was "saved" this song is cool, anecdotes. Circular logic, whataboutisms and many other strawman attempts. Everything but to answer your question.

They are not interested in engaging in a debate or understanding they only want to preach at you and spam endless bible quotes. This thread isn't about feelings. No one asked, so either answer with hard facts, evidence, practical examples or gtfo.

How hard could it be? If I ask what is 2+2=? The only thing I want coming out of your mouth is 4 or a method how you arrived to that conclusion.
If I ask you proof of a 7 headed dragon you better have an actual dragon or a fossil readily available. If I ask show me how it's possible to be swallowed whole by a big fish, live inside its stomach for 3 days under water then come out and not be dead you must prove that. Go and get eaten by a fish and show us how it's done.

If not then shut your mouth why is that so difficult to understand?

You've read so many testimonies it's now impossible for you to disregard the evidence given to you. There is very obviously a lot more to this than you know. Have you ever wondered why when people give their lives to God then they are saved from the destructive life they used to live? You're welcome.

Now that we've established that God is not only real but also good, you can now listen to his word. I'll give you a very important bible verse to live by before it's too late.

Leviticus 18:22

22 Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.

Straight from the mouth of the Lord God, do not participate in same sex marriage; that is detestable. Tell me you won't join that society of random letters I forgot the name of.

Leviticus 20 talks about the punishments for sin.

Now that you've been set on the right path, here is another song for you to listen to.

Man of Sorrows.

Man of sorrows, Lamb of God
By His own betrayed
The sin of man and wrath of God
Has been on Jesus laid
Silent as He stood accused
Beaten, mocked, and scorned
Bowing to the Father's will
He took a crown of thorns
Oh, that rugged cross, my salvation
Where Your love poured out over me
Now my soul cries out, "Hallelujah"
"Praise and honour unto Thee"
Sent of heaven God's own Son
To purchase and redeem
And reconcile the very ones
Who nailed Him to that tree
Oh, that rugged cross, my salvation
Now my debt is paid
It is paid in full
By the precious blood
That my Jesus spilled
Now the curse of sin
Has no hold on me
Whom the Son sets free
Oh, is free indeed
Now my debt is paid
It is paid in full
By the precious blood
That my Jesus spilled
Now the curse of sin
Has no hold on me
Whom the Son sets free
Oh, is free indeed
Oh, that rugged cross my salvation
See the stone is rolled away
Behold the empty tomb
Hallelujah, God be praised
He's risen from the grave
Oh, that rugged cross my salvation
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Sep 8 2023 04:07am
Quote (El1te @ Sep 8 2023 10:33am)
The founder of science was Sir Isaac Newton - a devout Christian and theologian. What you describe as "science" is simply logical observation and trial & error, which obviously predates science (Bacon described inductive reasoning, not quantitative science which was described in Newton's work). Science is a quantitative process that hinges on logical records and consistent reproducibility. Newton invented that.

Emotions are part of the human condition. The human condition is hard proof of God. If you deny the existence of the human condition, then you refuse to listen to reason.

And I'll say this one more time: God is proven (hard proof) through cosmological arguments alone. Now, if you aren't intelligent enough to understand the cosmological argument, then that's on you. Science is in agreeance with the cosmological proof of God (The Big Bang Theory). The nature of the so-called singularity has never been described by any self-consistent model. In truth there was no such thing as the so-called singularity, it's not even a hypothesis.

Feel free to ask any questions about what you don't understand here.

Maybe it's good to pull out the old dictionary and look up definitions.

science
/ˈsʌɪəns/
noun
the systematic study of the structure and behaviour of the physical and natural world through observation, experimentation, and the testing of theories against the evidence obtained.

ARCHAIC
knowledge of any kind.
"his rare science and his practical skill"

Newton didn't invent science. He helped develop it and added to the knowledge base. If you going by the modern version it was Aristotle or Galileo
But the roots can be traced far back to Egypt and ancient Mesopotamia. I already informed you the ancient civilizations like Atlantis or lemurians etc had technology and understanding far greater than we thought. In order to be that advanced you must have scientific understanding and progress. One doesn't become technologically advanced by sacrificing goats and praying to an invisible wizard in the sky.
Bacon or Newton or whoever you think invented science only gave it lip service and or helped develop an already existing methodology of studying the natural world.

I failed to see how emotion/human condition is hard proof of God? In order to claim that you must prove a God exists then prove how it was God that created emotions and lastly prove that it was your specific God and not a thousand other equally proposed gods.
Otherwise I can claim Mickey Mouse made us and the human condition.

Feel free to provide actual proof if you going to make far fetched statements like that.
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Sep 8 2023 04:26am
Quote (El1te @ Sep 8 2023 10:33am)
The founder of science was Sir Isaac Newton - a devout Christian and theologian. What you describe as "science" is simply logical observation and trial & error, which obviously predates science (Bacon described inductive reasoning, not quantitative science which was described in Newton's work). Science is a quantitative process that hinges on logical records and consistent reproducibility. Newton invented that.

Emotions are part of the human condition. The human condition is hard proof of God. If you deny the existence of the human condition, then you refuse to listen to reason.

And I'll say this one more time: God is proven (hard proof) through cosmological arguments alone. Now, if you aren't intelligent enough to understand the cosmological argument, then that's on you. Science is in agreeance with the cosmological proof of God (The Big Bang Theory). The nature of the so-called singularity has never been described by any self-consistent model. In truth there was no such thing as the so-called singularity, it's not even a hypothesis.

Feel free to ask any questions about what you don't understand here.

Cosmological argument is based on theories not facts and fails to address the original cause since even the idea of God must have an origin. In other words who created God?

There many assumptions such finite regress and why can't the universe be the first cause? Or even was there ever a first cause? Who is to say everything hasn't already existed and it just goes through cycles of expanding and contracting like a tide or the seasons.

This isn't hard proof of God it's a philosophical theorycrafting.

This post was edited by addone on Sep 8 2023 04:27am
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Sep 8 2023 06:20am
addones napkin
Christians: Because this ancient dirt farmer from middle east who spent 3 full days under water inside a stomach of a fish written in a 2000 year book told me duh!...

maybe its to much reading?.........
The Mind-Blowing Meaning Behind the Sign of Jonah
https://crossexamined.org/the-mind-blowing-meaning-behind-the-sign-of-jonah/
Gold: 17,384.69
Sep 8 2023 06:22am
ok, 3k posts.
So what this priest did to you ?
Gold: 2,399.70
Sep 8 2023 07:17am
Quote (TiStuff @ Sep 8 2023 02:20pm)
maybe its to much reading?.........
The Mind-Blowing Meaning Behind the Sign of Jonah
https://crossexamined.org/the-mind-blowing-meaning-behind-the-sign-of-jonah/

"The mind blowing meaning" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sep 8 2023 07:19am
Quote (Modulok2405 @ Sep 8 2023 06:17am)
"The mind blowing meaning" :lol: :lol: :lol:

its just the title of the article
Sep 8 2023 07:21am
Quote (TiStuff @ Sep 8 2023 03:19pm)
its just the title of the article

Yeah I read the article, no idea what it means to you...its crap, as always
Sep 8 2023 07:28am
Quote (Modulok2405 @ Sep 8 2023 06:21am)
Yeah I read the article, no idea what it means to you...its crap, as always

guess you just stopped by to prove scripture?
Sep 8 2023 02:05pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Sep 8 2023 03:28pm)
guess you just stopped by to prove scripture?

I couldnt do that even if I wanted to.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1291292293294295307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll