d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1291292293294295487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Aug 18 2022 01:05am
Quote (FantasyWorldII @ Aug 18 2022 12:01am)
What are you talking about??? Did the demons tell you to type that? Dont listen to everything they say. They are demons after all

im saying yo ignorant you dont know squat about scripture. I find it amazing how ignorant the biggest nay sayers of scripture are.
Gold: 136.00
Aug 18 2022 01:09am
Quote (TiStuff @ 18 Aug 2022 17:05)
im saying yo ignorant you dont know squat about scripture. I find it amazing how ignorant the biggest nay sayers of scripture are.

Dude... stop listening to that demon!!! He is lying to you! I am not ignorant about your lovely scripture.

The demon knows I used to go to church every weekend for years that's why he hates me so much... I know the secret way to silence the demon.
Aug 18 2022 01:12am
Quote (FantasyWorldII @ Aug 18 2022 12:09am)
Dude... stop listening to that demon!!! He is lying to you! I am not ignorant about your lovely scripture.

The demon knows I used to go to church every weekend for years that's why he hates me so much... I know the secret way to silence the demon.

sounds like demons have you deceived.
Gold: 136.00
Aug 18 2022 01:13am
Quote (TiStuff @ 18 Aug 2022 17:12)
sounds like demons have you deceived.

science has deceived me :cry:
Aug 18 2022 01:15am
Quote (FantasyWorldII @ Aug 18 2022 12:13am)
science has deceived me :cry:

you dont know any science dude.
Gold: 0.00
Aug 18 2022 02:34am
Quote (addone @ Aug 17 2022 10:12pm)
Comprehension level 0.

You are thicker then I originally thought. I said the bible is a fairytale, said nothing about God being real or my beliefs around that. Stay in your lane bud discussing subjects in pard is out of your wheelhouse, you cannot even differentiate between basic concepts and ideas.

Hahahahhaaha lol, do you even know the difference between 'then' and 'than'? Obviously not.

@bold makes absolutely no sense since The Bible is the very word of God. The only way to know God is through The Bible.

You continuously misinterpret scripture and yet you claim to be wise?

Romans 1:18-23 - "The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles."

Scripture is right about you. Why would I, or anyone, disregard scripture when it describes people like you perfectly?
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Aug 18 2022 04:46am
Quote (CPK001 @ Aug 18 2022 08:34pm)
Hahahahhaaha lol, do you even know the difference between 'then' and 'than'? Obviously not.

@bold makes absolutely no sense since The Bible is the very word of God. The only way to know God is through The Bible.

You continuously misinterpret scripture and yet you claim to be wise?

Romans 1:18-23 - "The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles."

Scripture is right about you. Why would I, or anyone, disregard scripture when it describes people like you perfectly?

Oh look you spotted a typo. Best way to win arguments am I right? Hahahahaha victory laugh you are very intelligent give yourself a pat on the back this is what great debaters do. They wait till someone makes a single spelling error bravo!

It makes perfect sense if you are not brainwashed little sheep. All religious nutters proclaim that their version of God is true and real, simultaneously they dismiss other religions and beliefs as false. Maybe your God is a fairytale?
You worship a lying god

John 3:16 ESV
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Haven't seen anyone life forever or not perish have you?

You saying the only way to know god is through the bible, then which bible are you referring to? Isn't there like at least a least like 100 versions? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_Bible_translations
You guys can't even agree which bible or denomination to follow

This post was edited by addone on Aug 18 2022 04:57am
Aug 18 2022 05:15am

Then Noah and his 3 sons made babies who all had incestuous sex among themselves and made all the races of the planet earth. Good Night little Timmy sleep tight tomorrow I'll read how god impregnates someone else's wife and makes himself.
Aug 18 2022 06:09am
Quote (addone @ Aug 18 2022 03:46am)
Oh look you spotted a typo. Best way to win arguments am I right? Hahahahaha victory laugh you are very intelligent give yourself a pat on the back this is what great debaters do. They wait till someone makes a single spelling error bravo!

It makes perfect sense if you are not brainwashed little sheep. All religious nutters proclaim that their version of God is true and real, simultaneously they dismiss other religions and beliefs as false. Maybe your God is a fairytale?
You worship a lying god

John 3:16 ESV
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Haven't seen anyone life forever or not perish have you?

You saying the only way to know god is through the bible, then which bible are you referring to? Isn't there like at least a least like 100 versions? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_Bible_translations
You guys can't even agree which bible or denomination to follow

he gave you much more than a typo.

Quote (addone @ Aug 18 2022 04:15am)
https://i.ibb.co/0twd2hv/images-1.jpg

Then Noah and his 3 sons made babies who all had incestuous sex among themselves and made all the races of the planet earth. Good Night little Timmy sleep tight tomorrow I'll read how god impregnates someone else's wife and makes himself.

the three wives would be the source of genetic diversity. plus being closer to the source there wouldnt be the build up of mutations.
tell us lil timmy how did it really happen? why do you keep your belief a secret?
Aug 18 2022 09:17am
Quote (TiStuff @ Aug 19 2022 12:09am)
he gave you much more than a typo.

the three wives would be the source of genetic diversity. plus being closer to the source there wouldnt be the build up of mutations.
tell us lil timmy how did it really happen? why do you keep your belief a secret?

3 wives = the genetic diversity of all races.

It was rare to have diversity back in those days the world was unexplored and travel was limited assuming these people were even real it's very likely they were all middle eastern.

Tell me more how your religion isn't complete nonsense again?

This post was edited by addone on Aug 18 2022 09:17am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1291292293294295487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll