d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1289290291292293487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Aug 16 2022 06:11am
Quote (CPK001 @ Aug 16 2022 11:29pm)
I only got as far as this. So now I pose that same question to you as he posed. You will watch a 2 and a half minute video won't you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpXshOGlYAE

... When did I make a claim that I didn't believe in God? This is why you cannot debate on the same level your mind is crude, inflexible and has undergone sunken cost fallacy to even consider a possibly that the bible/scrpture/religion might he incorrect.
You invested soo much on blind faith and a few youtube videos that you are willing to twist reality.

Btw in the video you can apply same logic to the Christian people and say well the here is this huge circle you only know this much and outside of that lies a possibility that your beliefs are erroneous. It's a long way of saying you don't know everything, there might be a possibility you are wrong
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Aug 16 2022 06:18am
Quote (addone @ Aug 16 2022 05:11am)
... When did I make a claim that I didn't believe in God? This is why you cannot debate on the same level your mind is crude, inflexible and has undergone sunken cost fallacy to even consider a possibly that the bible/scrpture/religion might he incorrect.
You invested soo much on blind faith and a few youtube videos that you are willing to twist reality.

Btw in the video you can apply same logic to the Christian people and say well the here is this huge circle you only know this much and outside of that lies a possibility that your beliefs are erroneous. It's a long way of saying you don't know everything, there might be a possibility you are wrong

your crude enough that its understandable to assume your a kooked out antitheist
Gold: 80,771.69
Aug 16 2022 10:23am
Quote (addone @ Aug 16 2022 05:11am)

atheism = worship evolution/god of germs(mammon)
modern christianity = worship satan's "good" side(mammon).

it's all divide & conquer, get woke or remain an unconscious slave to a scripted system.
Gold: 0.00
Aug 17 2022 02:58am
Quote (addone @ Aug 16 2022 10:11pm)

Does this sound familiar?

Why should anyone with a brain read that hogwash fairy tale.

This is why you cannot debate on the same level.
Aug 17 2022 06:12am
Quote (CPK001 @ Aug 17 2022 08:58pm)
Does this sound familiar?

This is why you cannot debate on the same level.

Comprehension level 0.

You are thicker then I originally thought. I said the bible is a fairytale, said nothing about God being real or my beliefs around that. Stay in your lane bud discussing subjects in pard is out of your wheelhouse, you cannot even differentiate between basic concepts and ideas.
Aug 17 2022 08:00am
Quote (addone @ Aug 17 2022 05:12am)
Comprehension level 0.

You are thicker then I originally thought. I said the bible is a fairytale, said nothing about God being real or my beliefs around that. Stay in your lane bud discussing subjects in pard is out of your wheelhouse, you cannot even differentiate between basic concepts and ideas.

saying the bible is a fairytale but then saying your not saying anything about God ........your wheelhouse is on a spinout
Aug 17 2022 04:16pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Aug 18 2022 02:00am)
saying the bible is a fairytale but then saying your not saying anything about God ........your wheelhouse is on a spinout

LOL you are brainwashed beyond reason. Your thought process if I put words in someone else's mouth I will feel like I am winning. You intentionally misinterpret what others say and believe you are making conversation.
You are just a zelot a spambot.

Aug 17 2022 04:30pm
Quote (addone @ Aug 17 2022 03:16pm)
LOL you are brainwashed beyond reason. Your thought process if I put words in someone else's mouth I will feel like I am winning. You intentionally misinterpret what others say and believe you are making conversation.
You are just a zelot a spambot.

https://imgur.com/VI8EwZz.jpeg

your words
Comprehension level 0.

so you mock the pope ................good job. if you knew anything bout scripture you could really tear up some chit
Aug 17 2022 05:45pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Aug 18 2022 10:30am)
your words
Comprehension level 0.

so you mock the pope ................good job. if you knew anything bout scripture you could really tear up some chit

Bible is translation of scripture you doofus, you are getting dumber with every post.

Aug 17 2022 05:48pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Aug 18 2022 10:30am)
your words
Comprehension level 0.

saying the bible is a fairytale is saying God is a fairytale

your memes are stupid it shows again your scripture comprehension is chit and i suspect its chit on purpose.......
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1289290291292293487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll